Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Are we able to actually play ESO this weekend?

• nwstud31b14_ESO
    Cogo wrote: »
    Works just fine for me and the memory leak I had earlier today i gone for me.

WOW, the game really looks so much more amazing with these new graphic, whatever they did (How graphic works is not my department)

Also, I havnt had any problems with lag, other then the cyro zone lag, Bank space lag and chat lag, but all those 3 are confirmed problems on the ESO side.

The game moves....smoother. I cant say I get less lag because I havnt really experiened any, but they did something to easy up the lag. One of my guildies with as low RAM as 4GB, of course have problems with lag. He has less problems now he sais. A fluke? Just one person? Dunno.

I play on EU servers. What I have read in a lot of posts here are US servers players who seams to have to download a big chunk of the game again, or have problems starting the game.

It works. My achievement shows as they should. I am sure the poor devs team is STILL working hard and would get any sleep untill the game is playable for you all.

I do see quite a lot of people who says they run the game on 4GB ram. Thats the bare minimum. Especially if you have Win 8.

Consider getting more ram eh? Its quite cheap to get even the fast good ram.

Wow, I guess that makes 2 of us not having issues playing! Is that even possible?!?!
    Edited by nwstud31b14_ESO on 25 May 2014 04:00
  • nwstud31b14_ESO
    Breg_Magol wrote: »
    Playing the game fine here as well. Played 2/5 hours with no issues. Only stopped when the wife came back home after shopping .. she hates PC games lol.

One of the most asinine remarks of the forums.

I don't have a problem, so you don't.
  • rdfarley89
    rdfarley89
    ✭✭✭
    I have played multiple times this weekend, for hours on end, with no or minor problems. And have seen plenty of other people online, actually quite a few compared to what I am used to seeing. Not sure where this problem is coming from but by all means maybe not playing on a Windows PC with ME and 256mbs of RAM might help, or trying to game on a Mac with a Quadro or a FireGL workstation graphics card thats designed to run AutoCAD and 3dsMax and not designed to play video games.
  • Breg_Magol
    Breg_Magol
    ✭✭✭✭
    Playing the game fine here as well. Played 2/5 hours with no issues. Only stopped when the wife came back home after shopping .. she hates PC games lol.

Where in my post did I say that? Did I throw a personally insulting comment your way .. or to anyone else that matter?

Just to clarify .. I wasn't 'insinuating' anything of the sort, and your accusation is 'asinine' and groundless. The fact that some people don't appear to experience issues and other's do is valuable to know.

*face-palm*

Edited by Breg_Magol on 25 May 2014 04:45
  • Monkeywithtacos
    Monkeywithtacos
    ✭✭✭
    Moving the add-on folder out did absolutely nothing, still unable to get past the "attempting login" screen and the 301 (3:1:1229:90098) error code..... Opened up a customer service ticket, #140525-000300, and hoping that it gets fixed soon...
  • Loco_Mofo
    Loco_Mofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You're putting words in his mouth.

He said no such thing.
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have a fix for the memory leak issue that we're in the process of testing. We'll keep you updated.

Where are you experiencing rollback loops? We fixed one in Stonefalls yesterday. If there are other regions this is occurring in, please reply with what they are?

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom ive seen them in glenumbra (veteran EP zone) and stone falls VET(ad vet) and auridon (ad alliance)
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

• canghai
    canghai
    ✭✭✭
    [Moderator Note: Removed per our rules on Trolling & Baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_MichelleA on 25 May 2014 06:03