Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infinite Archive U43 is amazing!

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i really enjoy the new archive stuff, ive run it quite a lot since the update came out, and so far im down to less than 80 of the new class gear to collect

@SilverBride the eye of the infinite while a permanent upgrade is not a passive like the other things, its a tool you have to manually use to summon the creature

so if you buy it, its not like you will always have the pet out with you, you would still have to resummon it when entering the archive or after a death

i dont know if the watcher pet counts as a pet for sorc passives, my only sorc is not spec'd to run archive (its a healer lol), but i find it really nice to have on other characters as its a good bit of extra dmg and can pull some aggro, but to date ive never seen an enemy kill it because its absurdly tanky
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like the new archive updates. They added some much needed variety to IA. I haven't tried everything yet but so far my favorite is the new verse that turns your potions into a shrink spell. It's so funny seeing little Tho'at.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    I really like the new archive updates. They added some much needed variety to IA. I haven't tried everything yet but so far my favorite is the new verse that turns your potions into a shrink spell. It's so funny seeing little Tho'at.

Iddy biddy bosses is my absolute favorite. I'm always happy when I see that verse
    Soupy twist