The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Support has been ignoring my tickets

Synapsis123
Synapsis123
✭✭✭✭
I've made several support tickets with videos included and only one of the videos has been watched. I made the videos unlisted on youtube and I can see when they get views. Two out of three of the videos have no views. In addition to that I seem to be getting automated responses and my issues are going unaddressed and unresolved.

Is there some trick to getting support to actually view my tickets?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Can you provide the ticket numbers submitted?

Also noting this for future tickets, but when you submit multiple tickets, it can impact where you are in the ticket queue. Not sure how close in time the tickets where placed, but it can take a few days for customer service to get through tickets depending on the volume.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Synapsis123
    Synapsis123
    ✭✭✭✭
    I submitted new tickets after the previous ones were closed with automated responses.

I believe in 240305-009293 they did watch the video after I asked why they hadn't watched the video.

For 240309-000786 and 240305-009293 the videos weren't watched and the issue I reported has continued unaddressed. I've got a lot more video evidence if need be. I also made 240223-000510 because you mentioned in https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/652806/cyro-exploiting-in-gh-today#latest that players found doing it would be dealt with, but it seems like it wasn't addressed.

Edit corrected the last ticket
    Edited by Synapsis123 on 11 March 2024 13:48
    Options
  • ZOS_Kraken
    @Synapsis123 I have sent you a forums message about your tickets.
    Options
    Staff Post