The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Receive Special In-Game Items & Collectibles with Amazon Prime"

• nerdcav
    nerdcav
    ✭✭
    Not sure how to claim the prize with multiple players in the same household - trying @ZOS_Kevin 's instructions on Amazon family accounts.
    Edited by nerdcav on 29 June 2022 15:20
    Options
  • nerdcav
    nerdcav
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    @Hamfast You can link one prime account with one ESO account. However, if you have a family account, that should allow you to use the different emails bound to the family account to active the prime rewards.

We have a prime account with me as the primary and my wife as a verified adult in the "Amazon Household". She linked ESO to Amazon using her own account - which is the Household connected account. The link works, but when she went to claim the reward, it indicated that only one account per Household could claim the reward. Since I had already done it, she couldn't.
    Options
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    nerdcav wrote: »
    @Dagoth_Rac The system should remember that you redeemed the item. So next time you login in-game, it should claim it. If you continue to run into issues, please put in a ticket and then ping/DM me. We'll get that squared away.

We have a prime account with me as the primary and my wife as a verified adult in the "Amazon Household". She linked ESO to Amazon using her own account - which is the Household connected account. The link works, but when she went to claim the reward, it indicated that only one account per Household could claim the reward. Since I had already done it, she couldn't.

This would be the same situation for me and my husband, I have claimed the the reward, he wont be able to ( i tested it by trying toconnect to my pc account after connecting to my playstation account
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • LordDraw
    LordDraw
    ✭✭
    keto3000 wrote: »
    So.... yesterday I succesfully claimed the ESO offer from Twitch's PRIME LOOT page, yet nothing showed up in game all day.

I tried again a short time ago, and, still nothing so I went ahead and finally submitted a ticket with screenshot and all.

I came here to post what I did & that I submitted a Support Ticket,

HOWEVER, after I read some of these most recent posts,

I went to my ESO account page

I UNLINKED, then Re-Linked my Amazon Prime and

It took me to the SIGN-IN page for my Amazon account,

I signed in to Amazon, then

Launched ESO again,

and,

IT WORKED.

This helped me but I had to to this about 5 times including changing page language just in case it would still required me to login with US Amazon account instead of any EU Amazon Account.

Small suggestion to ZOS: let users possibility to select their Amazon account country from the dropdown list to avoid issues (just like activating prime trial on Prime Gaming).
    Hello,
    could you please let me know if you got email from ESO for your claimed loots?

Yes.

r1swH8l.png
    Edited by LordDraw on 29 June 2022 16:07
    Options
  • Wavek
    Wavek
    ✭✭✭
    I was able to link the account to my prime, and claim the Ram on prime gaming, but so far nothing in game. I claimed it yesterday afternoon and have logged in/out a few times since then.
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wavek wrote: »
    I was able to link the account to my prime, and claim the Ram on prime gaming, but so far nothing in game. I claimed it yesterday afternoon and have logged in/out a few times since then.

Try unlinking Amazon from your ESO account, then relinking to Amazon, but do it from your ESO account, not from the Prime side. I've been telling a lot of people to do that, so if it doesn't work, let me know.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Vonkarolinas
    Vonkarolinas
    ✭✭✭
    @Hamfast You can link one prime account with one ESO account. However, if you have a family account, that should allow you to use the different emails bound to the family account to active the prime rewards.

Others are saying they have tried this and it doesn't work. So, are ESO players in the same house that share a Prime account just out of luck?
    @ZOS_Kevin
    Options
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I linked my ESO & Amazon accounts the day that this offer went live, I logged into and out of the game (several times), and I have yet to received the rewards package.

Today, I tried unlinking and relinking Amazon with ESO, the rewards page still show it as "Claimed", and when I logged into ESO today, the rewards still do not appear. I am not sure what other trouble-shooting methods to try other than to simply wait.

@ZOS_Kevin
    Edited by Darkmage1337 on 29 June 2022 22:33
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
    Options
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing with us, I was able to claim and the other could not. Am I missing something about amazon family accounts? Is this somehow different from the amazon household with two adults?
    Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
    Options
  • Noddegamra
    After waiting a day for the items to show up, and after reading the suggestions above, I logged out of the game, went to my ESO account, unlinked Amazon, relinked Amazon, then logged back into the game, and the items were waiting for me. Either one heck of a coincidence, or the unlink/relink works :)
    Options
  • Cuwen
    Cuwen
    ✭✭✭
    9nrzndb70s0c.jpg

Official Discussion Thread for Article, "Receive Special In-Game Items & Collectibles with Amazon Prime"

"Don’t miss out! Claim special in-game items and collectibles with a linked Amazon Prime Gaming membership."

@ZOS_Kevin This still isn't working for me. I've unlinked and relinked my account and it still doesn't work.
    Options
  • iPlayOnlyESO
    iPlayOnlyESO
    ✭✭✭
    LordDraw wrote: »
    So.... yesterday I succesfully claimed the ESO offer from Twitch's PRIME LOOT page, yet nothing showed up in game all day.

I tried again a short time ago, and, still nothing so I went ahead and finally submitted a ticket with screenshot and all.

Launched ESO again,

and,

IT WORKED.

This helped me but I had to to this about 5 times including changing page language just in case it would still required me to login with US Amazon account instead of any EU Amazon Account.

Small suggestion to ZOS: let users possibility to select their Amazon account country from the dropdown list to avoid issues (just like activating prime trial on Prime Gaming).
    Hello,

Yes.

r1swH8l.png

thanks!
    Options
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just did this amazon thin earlier, kept playing, nothing landed so i fugured i would log out and log back in
    well
    now when I log in I get
    "Login failed, your username or password may be incorrect or inactive at this time." then the steam/stadia thing.

This is a PC only game for me. Who do I go to for this one?
    PCNA
    PCEU
    Options
  • Aazrhul
    Aazrhul
    ✭✭
    Still no rewards from Prime for myself either. I have done every step and quadruple checked to make sure. Please fix this.
    Options
  • Avoranti
    Avoranti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linked and claimed this yesterday. Didn’t have it when I logged in today. Had to unlink my Amazon account and link it again. Got the gifts. Thank you.
    Options
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭

Launched ESO again,

and,

IT WORKED.

Hello,
    I did same as you did. i'm far away from my computer so i can't login to the game to check if i got the loot or not. Usually, i get email from ESO after claiming Twitch drops so i can know if I get the drop without logging into the game. But this time i didn't get email for Amazon drops, and i can't check if i really get the drops or not because i don't have opportunity to log into the game right now.
    I'd really appreciate if you tell me if you got an email for Amazon drops or not.
    Usually it's name is "Elder Scrolls Online - Code Redemption" and it looks like :
    fo209fdw266g.png

YES. I can confirm, that once I did the above UNLINK/RELINK AMAZON on my ESO account. I then recieved the ZOS email and immediately after recevied the in game rewards.

keto
    “The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
    Options
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same problem. Claimed, not received, unlinked, relinked, logged off and on 3 times today, still not received.
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
    Options
  • bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have it linked and I have tried to unlink and then link again - still nothing. ;(
    Options
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PS issue on Prime: accounts linked, pack claimed and items not received yet.

PS - I had no issues on PC, where the exactly same steps were followed.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
    Options
  • desndb
    desndb
    ✭✭✭
    I have still not received this!
    I've quadruple checked the links are correct as per above, but yet nothing.

Is it still being "fixed" or did they just give up?
    Options
  • RedRum69
    RedRum69
    ✭✭
    Hi there,

Haven't received my Prime loot either, managed to log in and claim the Prime Loot, and Twitch said it was successfully claimed, but this was during the website login issues.

2uepylmn5o91.png

I have tried re-linking multiple times every day, still no luck.
    Options
  • Mloking
    Mloking
    ✭✭
    Aisleyne wrote: »
    For anyone who claimed it but still hasn't received anything, go to your account and make sure you have it linked to Amazon. Even though you can claim it through Twitch having Twitch linked isn't enough. I got everything once I linked Amazon.

I had to relink it, but then it worked.

Relinking worked! Thank you so much :D
    *The king of lizards*
    More from me on my Youtube or Twitter/X!
    Options
  • RedRum69
    RedRum69
    ✭✭
    RedRum69 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Haven't received my Prime loot either, managed to log in and claim the Prime Loot, and Twitch said it was successfully claimed, but this was during the website login issues.

2uepylmn5o91.png

I have tried re-linking multiple times every day, still no luck.

Oh wow worked! noob me was unlinking my TWITCH not my AMAZON xD After Unlinking Amazon and relinking worked!
    Options
  • iPlayOnlyESO
    iPlayOnlyESO
    ✭✭✭
    LordDraw wrote: »

Launched ESO again,

and,

IT WORKED.

Hello,

Yes.

r1swH8l.png

thanks!

Launched ESO again,

and,

IT WORKED.

Hello,
    I did same as you did. i'm far away from my computer so i can't login to the game to check if i got the loot or not. Usually, i get email from ESO after claiming Twitch drops so i can know if I get the drop without logging into the game. But this time i didn't get email for Amazon drops, and i can't check if i really get the drops or not because i don't have opportunity to log into the game right now.
    I'd really appreciate if you tell me if you got an email for Amazon drops or not.
    Usually it's name is "Elder Scrolls Online - Code Redemption" and it looks like :
    fo209fdw266g.png

YES. I can confirm, that once I did the above UNLINK/RELINK AMAZON on my ESO account. I then recieved the ZOS email and immediately after recevied the in game rewards.

keto

thanks!
    still didn't work for me tho :/
    Options
  • Meowzette
    Meowzette
    My Prime Gaming awards didn't push through either and I've been stuck intermittently at "Error 201 (7:4:182:500) for two days. I've rebooted, I've turned off all background applications that I can, I've kept Outlook and other applications off, and still I can't get into ESO.
    Options
  • Cuwen
    Cuwen
    ✭✭✭
    Still not working. I have unlinked and relinked my Amazon account, still nothing. This isn't cool. Never had this problem with my other games and Amazon Prime Game rewards/loot.
    Options
  • Vonkarolinas
    Vonkarolinas
    ✭✭✭
    So.... yesterday I

Launched ESO again,

and,

IT WORKED.

Can confirm. This works.
    Options
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    third time (unlink/link) was a charm.

i stayed logged into my account while i started up the game client, fwiw.

Options
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get more clarification on how to two people that share a amazon household can both claim? Because we still have only one of us able to do so, we both have seperate emails but when he goes to claim, it says already claimed.
    Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
    Options
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many failed attempts later the accounts are still linked, Prime says the items were claimed, but nothing has arrived in game. :(
    Options