The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Fashion Megathread

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eb28af84e20df9ab5e29b55ce79ca5b44a1abd0e.png
    Edited by ArchMikem on 18 November 2021 21:55
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elvenheart wrote: »
    LalMirchi wrote: »
    The intrepid tattooed imperials and their cat.

l38XKmw.png

I love the tattoos on the main character, but I just wish the tattoos on Bastian didn’t look like a black frilly négligée.

LOL That made me spit out my coffee :)
  • SniperDaria
    SniperDaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    lillybit wrote: »
    Outfit3.jpg

Love this one, what motifs is it please?

Thanks!

Light Honor Guard shoulders
    Medium Waking Flame chest
    Medium Greymoor gloves
    Light Welkynar pants
    Light Divine Prosecution boots
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    232250fb741ad92aa28ddd1eacc89fba66c82802.png

How did you do that, I’d love a picture of my characters like that?
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Site wont let me link an Imgur link or file photo, ah well

Edited by Bobby_V_Rockit on 18 November 2021 11:51
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Site wont let me link an Imgur link or file photo, ah well

You could just paste the bbcode from Imgur, should work.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings all,

After removing a few posts that were inappropriate, we would like everyone to keep posts on the subject at hand, civil, and constructive.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Take a screenshot of your character in the character load menu before you log in. Then in an image editor you prefer, (I use GIMP), use the Line Select tool, pick a spot on your character and start tracing along the entire edge until you've come back around again, selecting just the character. Copy the selection, then open a new file in the editor making sure the background is filled with Transparency. Then paste. Save the new image of your character as a .PNG. That format keeps the transparent background. Repeat for all of your characters, then in another new file with a transparent background, drag and drop all of your characters in one by one, they should be added as their own Layers. Then you can position them as you want with each other. You can decide who stands in front of or behind each other by ordering them in the Layer list.

Be warned, this method really started to stiffen and hurt my mouse hand, and I only did four characters. I know a lot of you guys have maxed character slots, so, rest your hands periodically during the tracing part. Unless you're more savvy and know an easier way.
    Edited by ArchMikem on 18 November 2021 22:09
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tavern Maid Costume Edit

9cf48ab5331bb0b7ca8d4028a74cc6cf6b565e30.png
  • SniperDaria
    SniperDaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    TeruKisuke wrote: »
    Going to test this. Here goes... c79f0sp6o5e2.png

My main's outfit atm. Decided to give the new Conjurer's Eyes a try. I love how her face looks to the point where I often don't like wearing skins. Would love even more if I could add lipstick with the eyes too...

Very nice look! Can you tell me what boots/legs you are using here?
  • valkyrie93
    valkyrie93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    valkyrie93 wrote: »
    RHBa91t.png

what's this top and shoulders?

Deadlands gladiator
    PC EU
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My main's outfit atm. Decided to give the new Conjurer's Eyes a try. I love how her face looks to the point where I often don't like wearing skins. Would love even more if I could add lipstick with the eyes too...

Looks like they are using deadlands gladiator heavy to me
  • Mythgard1967
    Mythgard1967
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Magcro
    JAJwV7I.png
  • Kredo
    Kredo
    ✭✭✭
    I can bring you in warm, or I can bring you in cold.
    TP8dM4A.png
  • Redvelin
    Redvelin
    Soul Shriven
    I like Bastian's tattoos! Though I liked them more before he started wearing them.....
    XUYaCa9.png

Can anyone identify these leggings? I feel like I'm losing my mind, as I've gone through all of the locked ones I have maybe 5 times. LOL.
  • Redvelin
    Redvelin
    Soul Shriven
    Redvelin wrote: »
    I like Bastian's tattoos! Though I liked them more before he started wearing them.....
    XUYaCa9.png

Can anyone identify these leggings? I feel like I'm losing my mind, as I've gone through all of the locked ones I have maybe 5 times. LOL.

...Nevermind. Time-limited. Wonderful. :s
  • TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭

Thanks! @spartaxoxo is correct. Deadlands Gladiator Heavy Pants with Pit Demon boots. :)
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XUYaCa9.png

Which they did they turn out to be @Redvelin
  • Mythgard1967
    Mythgard1967
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    XUYaCa9.png

Which they did they turn out to be @Redvelin

Khenarthi's Pride Style Pages

`
    Edited by Mythgard1967 on 22 November 2021 19:37
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    XUYaCa9.png

Which they did they turn out to be

Khenarthi's Pride Style Pages

`

Oh I think I own those! Nice.
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yet another skimpy outfit, but I can't help it that the recent outfit styles are so good for this. :D

With a stomach like that I would never wear clothes.
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Untitled-1.png
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • captainwolfos
    captainwolfos
    ✭✭✭✭
    0828ae2aa58a01a70e56b5d3c438fcf0f482b232.png
    ab1eb8477be962710939efac0f0c856d7aa58d84.png
    6ae8a8534b63dce9d794820a9f209067456fd498.png

Enemy of Boob Plates
    For the Covenant! For the High King!
    Solo Player | PVEer | Not caring about PVP since 1992
    Spill some blood for me, dear brother
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huntress Esmeraude (warden stamina)

armor10.jpg

Her six prefered outfits, depending of her mood.
    attack_small.jpg

attack2_small.jpg

bowred_small.jpg

bowgreen_small.jpg

fawn_small.jpg

hunter_small.jpg

prayertosun_small.jpg

orderred_small.jpg

katana_small.jpg

memoriescat_small.jpg

Edited by Lauranae on 26 November 2021 05:34
    My most recent characters
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial Tank
    Untitled-7.png
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭

Take a screenshot of your character in the character load menu before you log in. Then in an image editor you prefer, (I use GIMP), use the Line Select tool, pick a spot on your character and start tracing along the entire edge until you've come back around again, selecting just the character. Copy the selection, then open a new file in the editor making sure the background is filled with Transparency. Then paste. Save the new image of your character as a .PNG. That format keeps the transparent background. Repeat for all of your characters, then in another new file with a transparent background, drag and drop all of your characters in one by one, they should be added as their own Layers. Then you can position them as you want with each other. You can decide who stands in front of or behind each other by ordering them in the Layer list.

Be warned, this method really started to stiffen and hurt my mouse hand, and I only did four characters. I know a lot of you guys have maxed character slots, so, rest your hands periodically during the tracing part. Unless you're more savvy and know an easier way.
    I did a quick test with the Magic select tool in Paint 3D (which comes standard with Windows I believe). It performed surprisingly well. Just take a screenshot of your character, then use the tool to select a box around your character and it cuts it out for you to copy paste elsewhere (I put these two on a blank page in Paint, which should also be standard with Windows).

Also for this, I just grabbed two pics quickly but it will look better if you start with max settings, evenly lit photos (the right one was taken during in-game night so it looks bad). The Magic select tool also did a pretty good job with the lightning effects around my sorc's hands but couldn't capture the dark purple wisps of her bound armaments armor against a dark blue nighttime background. Otherwise, my argonian's horns got a little cut off but that could probably be fixed by fiddling with the tool some more (this test took only a minute), or resorting to tracing them back in by hand before copying the character out of the background image.
    hnse3Z4.jpg
    I hope this helps you all not get hand cramps. I really liked your group photo ArchMikem and will definitely make one for my characters when I get a chance :)
    Edit: Also good to mention that if you keep the background transparent like Arch said, they'll appear properly cut out when linked here. I just did a white background for the quick n easy test.
    Edited by oterWitz on 24 November 2021 22:50
    PC NA
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had some fun putting this one together. A little alternative to the Dark Passions Regalia for my vampire!

20211125183251_1.jpg
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Making use of Shuffle and arm packs now I finally got the green lightsaber
    XePXtyT.png
    ZVa5SqA.png
    nQPId4t.png
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭