Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Fashion Megathread

• faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    'Tis the season!

ia2mih6czzfs.png
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @faeeichenlaub Oh my gosh, I love the candycane bow!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    valkyrie93 wrote: »
    RHBa91t.png

What leg style is that??

Looks like Chitinous guards
    Edited by spartaxoxo on 30 November 2021 04:31
    Options
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Untitled-1.png
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
    Options
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oops
    Edited by Bobby_V_Rockit on 4 December 2021 00:57
    Options
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    N3qnueG.png
    Mebbe work? My attempt at Spiderman enemy Electro :)
    Edited by Bobby_V_Rockit on 3 December 2021 10:02
    Options
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish we could get nail colours but unfortunately this is the result of multiple effects and would probably be difficult to implement :/

HmOCKw5.jpg
    Edited by Coatmagic on 3 December 2021 15:36
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @faeeichenlaub That is a stunning and festive pic. Well done!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Tis the season!

ia2mih6czzfs.png

yes! I love this, I have my own smol in a festive outfit dq7anubv9o62.png

Options
  • DP99
    DP99
    ✭✭✭✭
    No one puts this elf on a shelf!

devo6i8-46f0253a-3ad1-4b09-b112-69f99988aa52.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzI4ZTNhZTdlLTEwZGMtNDZjNi05NDg4LWYwMGFhZTU1NmNkZFwvZGV2bzZpOC00NmYwMjUzYS0zYWQxLTRiMDktYjExMi02OWY5OTk4OGFhNTIuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.Be9JiYqGpxLtUHo2qg7ZIrKz4AtT_69YC9KCx5h7E2w
    Options
  • SniperDaria
    SniperDaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    Outfit1a.jpg

The chest is not an outfit style or a costume, it is an old set piece called Cuirass of the Unassailable which no longer drops in game AFAIK.
    Options
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very cool SniperDaria! Is there any list of uniquely designed drop items like this whose appearance is different from that of a motif or style page?

i remember before greymoore motifs we're dropping I loved the pants and wore them as a set piece. Glad it became a motif!
    Options
  • SniperDaria
    SniperDaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very cool SniperDaria! Is there any list of uniquely designed drop items like this whose appearance is different from that of a motif or style page?

i remember before greymoore motifs we're dropping I loved the pants and wore them as a set piece. Glad it became a motif!

Not aware of any list. The only items I am aware of are the unassailable set which included chest, legs, helm and shield, all in the Golden Saint style which dropped max level Vet 10 (CP 100). I wish I had gotten all of the items but all I ever got was the chest and a ring. There was also a set in the Dark Seducer style which used to drop from a certain Dolmen boss which included the helm and chest (the Encasement of Anguish and Mask of Anguish). All I ever got of that set was the chest:

Screenshot-20211204-083205.png
    Options
  • TempusFugit
    TempusFugit
    ✭✭✭
    Gillan and Mirri in their Holiday attire

GrobKgI.png

PC NA AD/DC/EP

Ash : "Klaatu Barada N... necktie... nectar... nickel... noodle. It's an "N" word, it's definitely an "N" word!"
    Options
  • vHoldsy
    vHoldsy
    Soul Shriven
    Jo'Dharji, my newish frost warden

JoDharjiOutfit.jpg

Hey man!
    Looks amazing, what are the motifs used here?

Options
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Couple thing I've tried using the chitenous guards & the new house hexos hvy legs motif dropping. In both cases chosing a garment that offers a little posterior modesty, seems apropos.

vqfty5uv3ybn.png
    1coy87davm05.png
    tu5j0r39qovl.png
    Options
  • countbars
    countbars
    ✭✭✭
    my hollyday cat says meow :D
    h1-Krt-xw-Fcw.jpg
    Options
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Coatmagic wrote: »
    Wish we could get nail colours but unfortunately this is the result of multiple effects and would probably be difficult to implement :/

HmOCKw5.jpg

I would love this so much
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
    Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher
    Options
  • AbreuSalles
    AbreuSalles
    ✭✭
    vHoldsy wrote: »
    Jo'Dharji, my newish frost warden

JoDharjiOutfit.jpg

Hey man!
    Looks amazing, what are the motifs used here?

I think the boots are sapiarch, legs one from pvp, stormlord i think, helm snow hawk, chest regal regalia but the hand idk
    Options
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gillan and Mirri in their Holiday attire

GrobKgI.png

Awww, this makes me want that outfit now even more! I guess it’s time to start grinding that dungeon over and over and over and….😢
    Options
  • Dem_kitkats1
    Dem_kitkats1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ready for the holidays! Fantastic outfits!
    WnDjQgF.png
    Edited by Dem_kitkats1 on 6 December 2021 23:45
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couple thing I've tried using the chitenous guards & the new house hexos hvy legs motif dropping. In both cases chosing a garment that offers a little posterior modesty, seems apropos.
    vqfty5uv3ybn.png

I'm not just saying this cause I like skin being shown, but this one feels absolutely spot on for a Bosmer.

- -

I updated a couple outfits as well as added my Ice Mage, Blue-Blizzard, to the group since I kind of play her occasionally.

My Girls

2855bb4503eeb82772a7c06234559dbc6e2c8b25.png
    Edited by ArchMikem on 9 December 2021 06:16
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonderwoman outfit - kinda. Best I can do until they give us some sort of corset style chest and let us hide shoulders! Also why are all the shoes so bad? :D
    new-wonder-woman.jpg

Old Christmas costume
    old-christmas.jpg

New Christmas outfit so I can use it with the Armory
    new-christmas.jpg
    PS4 EU
    Options
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nayttokuva_2021-12-10_085429.png
    Options
  • MiyukiShiba
    MiyukiShiba
    ✭✭✭
    My ginger magblade :blush:

2021-12-10-11-42-03-Elder-Scrolls-Online.png
    2021-12-10-11-41-33-Elder-Scrolls-Online.png

PC/EU @MiyukiShiba
    My main is a beautiful Khajiit Magblade

My Wishlist 2023
    Options
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I changed the outfit of my character whose outfit I change every week but this time I'm pretty sure I'm satisfied for sure and won't change it again. For sure

5NXITZr.png

staff: opal iceheart
    chest, shoulders, gloves, belt: sapiarch heavy
    legs: greymoor
    boots: pyandonean

colors: void pitch black, warrior steel, boss butcher brown, motif pattern blue
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
    Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher
    Options
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭

Woah. Hot stuff! What motif is the Chest here??
    Options
  • MiyukiShiba
    MiyukiShiba
    ✭✭✭

it's Scorianite Gladiator Jack found in the new Celestial Crates :)

PC/EU @MiyukiShiba
    My main is a beautiful Khajiit Magblade

My Wishlist 2023
    Options
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holiday wolf queen *howl out to all the pack!
    6djX5jC.jpg
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

it's Scorianite Gladiator Jack found in the new Celestial Crates :)

When you guys quote people's images, can you put them in Spoilers so they're hidden? It makes the pages easier to traverse. Less loading for people's devices to do.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options