The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Fashion Megathread

• SniperDaria
    SniperDaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    Outfit3.jpg
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Walk softly and carry a huge claw.

wikHjVV.jpg
  • Haarkan
    Haarkan
    ✭✭
    I like the purple and gold combo.
    Edited by Haarkan on 8 November 2021 00:22
  • Haarkan
    Haarkan
    ✭✭
    Akaviri Imperial

fW11izc.png

Dres Taxman

tOEurrq.png

Dunmer pilgrim/hermit/dirt wizard (secretly Dagoth)

puGKrU6.png

Orc Brawler

AmCevRn.png

Redoran Watchman

wx4ZlXq.png

Edited by Haarkan on 8 November 2021 00:36
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what to call this one. Akaviri-imperial hybrid.
    mdcoA55.png
    Tk9qiND.png
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • TiberX
    TiberX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xdg9Nzs.png

My Flame DK Tank, very sturdy :)
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The view from inside Bastion's head.
    2VDEX5j.png
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Haarkan wrote: »
    Akaviri Imperial

fW11izc.png

Dres Taxman

tOEurrq.png

Dunmer pilgrim/hermit/dirt wizard (secretly Dagoth)

puGKrU6.png

Orc Brawler

AmCevRn.png

Redoran Watchman

wx4ZlXq.png

Awesome!
  • TiberX
    TiberX
    ✭✭✭✭
    fCgvcpK.png?1
    6faSq0z.png?1
    Beauty queen healer with crown store evening dress, different colours.
    Edited by TiberX on 11 November 2021 11:21
  • TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Question about this thread. I use the mobile site and am able to upload photos very easily by accessing my photo library, but I can't do that with this thread for some reason. It only has the option to type in an image url, but I can't submit. Same thing happens when I try on the Desktop site version. I'd love to submit all my pretty outfits but can't seem to. I've tried on both an Apple and Android phone. It is only this thread. Anyone know why?
  • TiberX
    TiberX
    ✭✭✭✭
    TeruKisuke wrote: »
    Question about this thread. I use the mobile site and am able to upload photos very easily by accessing my photo library, but I can't do that with this thread for some reason. It only has the option to type in an image url, but I can't submit. Same thing happens when I try on the Desktop site version. I'd love to submit all my pretty outfits but can't seem to. I've tried on both an Apple and Android phone. It is only this thread. Anyone know why?
    Use something like imgur and post it with BB Code. Imgur even helps u put the image link in BBCode via an option.
    Edited by TiberX on 11 November 2021 13:25
  • TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Going to test this. Here goes... c79f0sp6o5e2.png

My main's outfit atm. Decided to give the new Conjurer's Eyes a try. I love how her face looks to the point where I often don't like wearing skins. Would love even more if I could add lipstick with the eyes too...
  • valkyrie93
    valkyrie93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RHBa91t.png
    PC EU
  • TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭

Edric Hlaalu (now some might notice that his combat outfit looks very familiar to something that has been posted here years ago, and that is correct. Loved that outfit so much I remade it)

KLOLRgs.png

I just wanted to say that you inspired me to make a new character, as I wanted a handsome assassin Dunmer man to dress up. Thank you.
  • metalsugarb16_ESO
    metalsugarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This is my Necromancer, Shazzula.
    o7IfOH7
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t know why they don’t change that…
  • TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭

I don’t know why they don’t change that…

I’m very active on the Housing forum and they’ve made it very easy to upload images there. I take images from the Xbox app, save them, then just simply upload them. Done. But I guess for the other forums you can’t do that? Which came as a shock for me. This was the first thread I wanted to post in as far as showing images.

So, yeah. Dunno why they made it a hassle, when they clearly can do it... In my test, I just uploaded an image to a Housing forum draft, then copied it over to here.

In any case, don’t want to derail the thread too much, just reaaaally wondered why it wasn’t as easy here...
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old Look
    4w5vc3zg8zab.jpg

New Look
    9zcg7rqrpwx2.jpg

🎶 🎵 🪕 Little Red Riding Hood, I don't think little big girls should, Go walking in these spooky ol' woods alone! Ahwoooo 🎶 🎵
    Edited by spartaxoxo on 12 November 2021 21:15
  • JJMaxx1980
    JJMaxx1980
    ✭✭✭✭
    My newest look for my Templar Healer....

yNqPdOm.jpg
  • Kredo
    Kredo
    ✭✭✭
    Praise the sun!
    dhunNRH.png
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    Old Look
    4w5vc3zg8zab.jpg

New Look
    9zcg7rqrpwx2.jpg

🎶 🎵 🪕 Little Red Riding Hood, I don't think little big girls should, Go walking in these spooky ol' woods alone! Ahwoooo 🎶 🎵

Now I need to play that song. Thank you Sparta
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not mine but saw Santa some days ago.
    9iLXaz0h.jpg
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been looking to prep into a holiday look. I just need more slots than 10! Ohhh ZOS how you tease with your crown store sale.... to no avail. :(
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
  • electric_amoeba
    electric_amoeba
    Soul Shriven
    valkyrie93 wrote: »
    RHBa91t.png

what's this top and shoulders?
  • Mythgard1967
    Mythgard1967
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deadlands Gladiator Medium on the chest and Deadlands Gladiator light on the shoulder.
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outfit3.jpg

Love this one, what motifs is it please?
    PS4 EU
  • DP99
    DP99
    ✭✭✭✭
    deulo4j-f991b2dc-c223-4b59-ae18-d779f5fd84d7.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzI4ZTNhZTdlLTEwZGMtNDZjNi05NDg4LWYwMGFhZTU1NmNkZFwvZGV1bG80ai1mOTkxYjJkYy1jMjIzLTRiNTktYWUxOC1kNzc5ZjVmZDg0ZDcuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.fzlOkIpUmjScaZBklTfMKa6nyapEBzMPqpBYQ1Tf1q0
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The intrepid tattooed imperials and their cat.

l38XKmw.png
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LalMirchi wrote: »
    The intrepid tattooed imperials and their cat.

l38XKmw.png

I love the tattoos on the main character, but I just wish the tattoos on Bastian didn’t look like a black frilly négligée.
  • Mythgard1967
    Mythgard1967
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Bastian's tattoos! Though I liked them more before he started wearing them.....
    XUYaCa9.png