Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show off your "non-playable" races!

Kallykat
Kallykat
✭✭✭✭✭
I really enjoy creating characters that I play as ancient and non-playable races of Nirn. Evidently, some of you do too. I'd love to see them all on one board.

Post your characters representing Ayleids, Snow Elves, Maormer, Kothringi, Nedes, Akaviri, Sinistral Mer, Dwemer, or any other non-playable race here!
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To start us off, here's my Maormer:
    fvovmq2k990f.png
    jya9jbqhpwru.png

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to work on getting a better screenshot, but this is my Maormer (or half-Maormer, half-Dunmer) :)

y20kdkha2go7.png
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maormer, three raid-members
    The Boatswain, (magsorc) awaiting carpenters for repairs on their ship in Abah's Landing
    20210321174626-1.jpg
    A raid-member (magden, former 3 banner war fighter) missing in action, after her soul got ripped away, this warden lost her Maormer connection.
    20210321182736-1.jpg
    Irias (magcro), following the trail of the lost warden, fighting his way out of Coldharbour, deathmagic works even in the realm of the Prince of Schemes.
    20210321190215-1.jpg
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my Ohmes Khajiit Jelwi-ma, or "Little Jewel" in Ta'agra, a Baandari dancer.

fCwQ1jK.png
    0T6tpWt.png
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • FeelTheFerns2E
    FeelTheFerns2E
    ✭✭✭
    Malkynir, Kynreeve of the Deadlands
    eWFwpOH.jpg
  • albumoculus
    albumoculus
    ✭✭
    eWFwpOH.jpg

What emote is that, looks awesome
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been waiting for the proper skin to come out to make a Daedra, so let me introduce Daedra Lord Imago Storm
    (Yep, that name was available!)

ACtC-3egM4RDkwyGKlKfLAG9DxA8MpWIjbDpSe_cB1njIm_HZuGJXAjroZ4Gx0VleyQ6-iKCA7l3pXCYDJrUlHoV7jGB3FkCkkMd4ecjlDEjxI-iQTh9arJFwMaCsuKu-O8s4s6vr2nueLI_ZByqIa_pYC0uaQ=w455-h916-no?authuser=0
  • Fenris_Arainai
    Fenris_Arainai
    ✭✭✭✭
    My Snow Elf (she has the Snowball pet now) and is ice warden

ocuk6g3gjnuj.png

And my Sea Elf

3cx848l0td2g.png
    Glory to you and your Dunmer House!
  • Ithilis
    Ithilis
    ✭✭✭
    eWFwpOH.jpg

What emote is that, looks awesome

It is Dragonknight class skill Dragon Leap
    Leader of Storytellers&Slavers RP guild PC EU
    Officer in Aetherius Art Housing guild PC EU
    Saxhleel - Power to the Hist
  • Benzux
    Benzux
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ooo this is fancy! I've got a couple of characters that are like that. I'll come back to this thread tomorrow and see if I can post some pictures. So far loving what you all have created :)
    BenzuxGamer - Xbox One since day 1 - CP 1500+
    Guildmaster of the Sacrificial Warriors, one of the oldest and most member-orientated Guilds on the Xbox One EU Megaserver
    "Casual" player from Finland who enjoys questing and dumb builds even after well over 1000 CP levels and 4000+ hours. A fan of Argonians, Goats and Elk. Also a massive Otaku (MAL Profile).
    "Following the meta makes you a sheep. That's why I'm a goat: I go in the opposite direction and make use of the things the sheep cannot." - Me, 2019
    Characters:
    Ben-Zu - Argonian MagDK DPS - EP (Main)
    Benzuth Telvanni - Dunmer MagSorc DPS - EP
    Haknir Head-Crusher - Nord DK Tank/Stam DPS - EP
    Delves-Deepest-Depths - Argonian StamBlade DPS - EP
    Raises-The-Dead - Argonian Mag Necromancer DPS7Healer - EP (Previously a Sorc healer, RIP)
    Bthuzdir Ynzavretz - Dwemer StamSorc DPS - AD (Dunmer in-game)
    Fafnir the Dragon - Nord Stam DK DPS - EP
    Bloodmage Thalnos - Breton MagBlade DPS - DC
    Finnis Wolfheart - Bosmer Stam Warden DPS - EP
    Gwyneth - Nord Warden Tank - EP
    Kud-Wazei Xeroicas - Argonian Mag Templar DPS/Tank - EP
    Barkskin Ben-Zhu - Argonian Warden Healer - EP (Alternate version of main)
    Xal-Vakka Xeroicas - Argonian DK Healer - EP
    Jaree-Shei the Wamasu - Argonian Sorcerer Tank - EP
    Gwennen Ereloth - Snow Elf Mag Warden DPS - EP (Dunmer in-game)
    Friedrich der Grosse - Imperial Nightblade Tank - EP
    Warfarin - Altmer Nightblade Healer - EP
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh I have a few... maybe too many? No! There are never too many characters!!
    To make it easier I'll hide them.

My Goblin, Broken Branch Toothmaul:
    (okay, my first goblin)
    LuuTg7f.png?1

Next is my Maomer, Tempest Kinslayer (seeing innocent children get killed in the Battle of Kenarthi's Roost, she joined the Dominion)
    2ffvG8h.png

Then I started getting a little weirder; when the "maomer skin" came out, I didn't really like it. Doesn't look maomer to me.
    But it did give me ideas:

Lolith Avolis, who is only half Dunmer:
    Zdv6BsL.png

This is a pic of Lolith's mother:
    Qv7ySIV.png
    Edited by newtinmpls on 22 May 2021 04:45
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Benzux
    Benzux
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alright, I've got screenshots of two of my characters. For both of them, I used Dunmer as the base, and gave them the grey/whitish eyes that the character creator allows.

First up is my Dwemer character, Bthuzdir Ynzavretz.
    ZKzlCDS.png
    Originally, I used Altmer as the race, but changed it to Dunmer, figuring that it would allow me to more easily replicate the look of what I presumed the Dwemer were like. The beard is from the Barbaric cosmetics pack, but I'm still hoping that we'll one day get some proper Dwemer-style beards with metal rings and such as decorations. His armour is a mix of Dwemer and Apostle style, mainly because some of the base Dwemer pieces look outdated. Once I get some of the motifs from Western Skyrim and the Reach, I might change his look around a little. But, the mechanical joints of the Apostle pieces do still fit, as I RP that Bthuzdir eventually replicates Sotha Sil's Factotum designs and manages to "upload" himself into a mechanical body, in order to avoid the eventual doom of his mortal body. Which is not too far off, as by the time of the events of ESO he'd be nearly 4000 years old.

And then, my Snow Elf, Gwennen Ereloth.
    juyRtVE.png
    I made her skin as pale as possible, and then added the Arctic Rime skin to make it even paler. Her armour is mainly a combination of Ancient Elf and Ancestral Altmer, which I thought were appropriate styles to mimic ancient Snow Elven armour with, given the lack of anything that resembles what we see Gelebor and Vyrthur wear in Skyrim.

I can also now say that I wish the screenshot mode was better. I want to be able to use mementos and emotes while having the HUD hidden!
    BenzuxGamer - Xbox One since day 1 - CP 1500+
    Guildmaster of the Sacrificial Warriors, one of the oldest and most member-orientated Guilds on the Xbox One EU Megaserver
    "Casual" player from Finland who enjoys questing and dumb builds even after well over 1000 CP levels and 4000+ hours. A fan of Argonians, Goats and Elk. Also a massive Otaku (MAL Profile).
    "Following the meta makes you a sheep. That's why I'm a goat: I go in the opposite direction and make use of the things the sheep cannot." - Me, 2019
    Characters:
    Ben-Zu - Argonian MagDK DPS - EP (Main)
    Benzuth Telvanni - Dunmer MagSorc DPS - EP
    Haknir Head-Crusher - Nord DK Tank/Stam DPS - EP
    Delves-Deepest-Depths - Argonian StamBlade DPS - EP
    Raises-The-Dead - Argonian Mag Necromancer DPS7Healer - EP (Previously a Sorc healer, RIP)
    Bthuzdir Ynzavretz - Dwemer StamSorc DPS - AD (Dunmer in-game)
    Fafnir the Dragon - Nord Stam DK DPS - EP
    Bloodmage Thalnos - Breton MagBlade DPS - DC
    Finnis Wolfheart - Bosmer Stam Warden DPS - EP
    Gwyneth - Nord Warden Tank - EP
    Kud-Wazei Xeroicas - Argonian Mag Templar DPS/Tank - EP
    Barkskin Ben-Zhu - Argonian Warden Healer - EP (Alternate version of main)
    Xal-Vakka Xeroicas - Argonian DK Healer - EP
    Jaree-Shei the Wamasu - Argonian Sorcerer Tank - EP
    Gwennen Ereloth - Snow Elf Mag Warden DPS - EP (Dunmer in-game)
    Friedrich der Grosse - Imperial Nightblade Tank - EP
    Warfarin - Altmer Nightblade Healer - EP
  • Fenris_Arainai
    Fenris_Arainai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Benzux wrote: »
    First up is my Dwemer character, Bthuzdir Ynzavretz.

I love the name. Very Dwemer-y! :)
    Glory to you and your Dunmer House!
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to everyone for sharing their characters. These all look awesome! I need more slots, so I can create a Dwemer, Goblin, and Daedra.

I just used up slot #17 creating the Ayleid character below. She hasn't left Balfiera yet, but I threw a costume on her. I had to buy the hair pack because that style is only available to Bretons and Nords in character creation. I hope you like her!

bhqrtudmsach.png
    svjcq37qdtk0.png
    9jg49ehjsu4v.png
    y14g2sfnf2ap.png

• oorar
    oorar
    ✭✭
    My Snow Elf warden Ysra Snowborn

3946gizeaxtn.png
    n8lmqvkzxere.png

• aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is Zymel Ozithus, a particularly intelligent Storm Atronach. Long ago he had a Dwemer Engineer craft him a suit of armor from ore native to his realm of Levinace that can contain his lighting form. Now he's an explorer that travels the planes on his Celestial Ram.

AM-JKLXAds4aNkWkbYCU-suwlUt4YeqYhu7akEmVL-j231CSPy5oicf0RCstuqZhhnvgAZTZfUZ5pbH6I6HGNVjKVwMweUh896Ja0J1uwgmaJEMhypi6PqwnaumC4wzTrxJcuNz3EGZtOIZPZMERdRzFBdZdzg=w994-h892-no?authuser=0
    Edited by aipex8_ESO on 13 December 2021 17:15
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another Daedra Lord, this is Faedra Shardai (yeah, had to spell her name differently). She rules over the Burn and Sever from Agony's Ascent (we'll see how many crowns it costs, lol):

AM-JKLWze-wx-6ej26LsXfotl43FzfXaBd69FKe5g08BTlmbnN4T14Ss5Cfl_QBGAiHFb0BADIaXVbT0ljU3FdyX4AQPLYxf11Ww9UO6T3Z80A_qb1so0Hs4I2sjsjz1vha-SlclMaeuhr6cVOYmVCxOKVE_GA=s951-no?authuser=0
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is Zenayda Nacarra. She's just classified as a Daedra in lore without a particular race. My head canon: Like the Xivkyn, she was a Molag Bal experiment mixing Dremora and Seducer. She was not deemed a success as she was not loyal to Bal and left Coldharbour. She is now a mercenary working out of Fargrave:

AM-JKLUmF8-ei-lb40Syi5xbQVOVbQDiUaxDHWt4PAA5t7lt7k3t7IWu73G-xI_JR92ebFSDpCPwQaDYVRkbkvUCBUpaSMPJgZFTku1XMpeg6TYidi5UrBupTmRnpj5XtmIfE_2A8fr_7YiRJh-ztVFplYEw3g=s951-no?authuser=0
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lastly, an updated shot of my other Dremora Lord, Imago Storm. The plot of this latest chapter is actually closer to Battlespire where you...
    work with friendly Daedra to learn Dagon's nymic to banish him. Imago Storm gives you the nymic to Banish him in Battlespire. In my head canon he learns that info during the events of Deadlands.

AM-JKLUEuLOdz8ZPU8pGyLtdrqThT51Z5koSkveyHbVzyXWCUb5qkImO1CIuAp92wnqZMaxfnvUBLrYAj8O2R0aTNEptkyijdJgoX3zCigVYxUbFz0Ifn9AXEssd07VaCohnQfP3rzTwTKM1Ad-6ggCfO1K9VA=s950-no?authuser=0
  • Cosmo_Nova
    Cosmo_Nova
    ✭✭✭
    I have a pair of dwarves:

unknown.png
    Vanchnzal, trapped in Coldharbour during the Battle of Red Mountain and subsequently avoiding Kagrenac's experiment, she has continued to survive well into the Second Era as a vampire and studies the planes of Oblivion, as well as the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of her race.

unknown.png
    Bthamzac, the soul-shriven remains of what was once a great dwemer craftsman, now devoid of a large amount of his sanity and memory. His skills haven't changed much, though, and he provides masterfully-crafted equipment to the strange peoples of Oblivion. My Grand Master Crafter in-game too!
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My Reachfolk Warden:

QzwDfBn.png
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aipex8_ESO wrote: »
    I've been waiting for the proper skin to come out to make a Daedra, so let me introduce Daedra Lord Imago Storm
    (Yep, that name was available!)

Well, looks as if Imago got his Snoop Dogg vibes only after he became Grand Vizier, right? ;)

PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are awesome! Keep them coming, everyone!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay, let me start by saying that **I know** ESO does not have dwarves.

I toyed with the idea - and in my headcannon he fell through a Rift from another 'verse or something. He is NOT from the TES universe.

but I still wanted to see if I could pull it off. Tried with Bosmer - just not hefty enough. Tried with Nord - just not right. Finally this is with a Redguard.

This is my "second" account so I did not have a lot of motifs to work with (and also not as much gold as I would have liked to chose among them, but here goes:

this is the best pic I have
    lDQeuTv.png

This is more of a "the whole look" view
    FLhITkP.png

And a tich closer
    dHI09M2.png
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And I did a bit of tweaking to my "Maomer"

The kitten in the background (in my headcanon) is "Enchanted" rather than "Soul Shriven" and her name is Stormy

4tWvE9a.png
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you guys seen the datamine of the upcoming Nereid costume and skin?

@ZOS Please allow more character slots!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finally thought to try a blacksmithing outfit on my "Dwarf" (not Dwemer, Dwarf - fell out of another universe - lots of head cannon)

iyXxLtD.png
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cosmo_Nova wrote: »

unknown.png
    Bthamzac, the soul-shriven remains of what was once a great dwemer craftsman, now devoid of a large amount of his sanity and memory. His skills haven't changed much, though, and he provides masterfully-crafted equipment to the strange peoples of Oblivion. My Grand Master Crafter in-game too!

This guy looks awesome, really liking the armor outfit.
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    c4ft4pntolny.png
    Altarya - possibly Snow Elf

wexahhj5xtc8.png
    p63aqijnas68.png

Diluviatar - Sea Elf

4ik7mw4vgl7j.png
    Zadzadak - Goblin of Summerset

TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
    Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
    Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • beowulf_darkknight_ESO
    wjtna1067knh.png
    hu7h19l7lml1.png

My uncorrupted Falmer, Thyln'drea.
    I make mods when I'm not gaming. Search for SyntheticCourierSix on Tumblr for updates on my Fallout 4 and Skyrim SE mod creations.