The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Show off your "non-playable" races!

• Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Eporem wrote: »
    because of the Maormer in Sunhold that I believe are the only ones that have the skin of scales, the leviathans - I am glad there are different skins that might be used to play a Maormer instead - like this Arctic skin - I feel when I use the Maormer skin as is - on a Maormer character played that I see her as such - a leviathan - so I do hope too that a more translucent skin will come as well - similar to the Maormer seen in Khenarthis Roost maybe. The oracle eyes work with this Arctic skin as well.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Maormer_Leviathans

Yes technically only leviathans have scales but most Maormer original characters I’ve seen have scales anyways because they’re cool.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    9k32yjyw6jer.jpg
    ep3xnerdx75b.jpg
    5oo1q506tekm.jpg

new outfit for my maormer 🐧
    and i got the Orphan of the Stars skin which i think works quite well for maormer.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soarora wrote: »
    Eporem wrote: »
    because of the Maormer in Sunhold that I believe are the only ones that have the skin of scales, the leviathans - I am glad there are different skins that might be used to play a Maormer instead - like this Arctic skin - I feel when I use the Maormer skin as is - on a Maormer character played that I see her as such - a leviathan - so I do hope too that a more translucent skin will come as well - similar to the Maormer seen in Khenarthis Roost maybe. The oracle eyes work with this Arctic skin as well.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Maormer_Leviathans

Yes technically only leviathans have scales but most Maormer original characters I’ve seen have scales anyways because they’re cool.

Yes, Maormer don’t have scales as far as I know. I preferred the depiction without and I don’t think patches of scales make any sense (even for a magical made up race) nor look good aesthetically. The Maormer skin looks more like a magically induced skin condition or something…
  • jlats
    jlats
    ✭✭✭✭
    Decided to make a Snow Elf!
    She lived in studious exile on her home of Solstheim, and her isolation allowed her to avoid the extermination/subjugation of her people. She likes tinkering with old Dwemer bits and studying the Skaal from afar. (And long walks on the frozen beach etc etc)
    ndwixxsdhr5u.jpeg

• Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    9k32yjyw6jer.jpg
    ep3xnerdx75b.jpg
    5oo1q506tekm.jpg

and i got the Orphan of the Stars skin which i think works quite well for maormer.

I agree with you about the Orphan of the Stars skin. I thought about getting it for my Maormer (or maybe a wispmother character), but it's too pricey for me. I wish they would have kept the apex tier to mounts instead of adding skins, costumes, etc. that are so expensive. I'll buy a nice skin for 100 gems if I really like it, but 400 just seems excessive. I can't bring myself to do it. It looks good on your character though.
  • jlats
    jlats
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kallykat wrote: »
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    9k32yjyw6jer.jpg
    ep3xnerdx75b.jpg
    5oo1q506tekm.jpg

I agree with you about the Orphan of the Stars skin. I thought about getting it for my Maormer (or maybe a wispmother character), but it's too pricey for me. I wish they would have kept the apex tier to mounts instead of adding skins, costumes, etc. that are so expensive. I'll buy a nice skin for 100 gems if I really like it, but 400 just seems excessive. I can't bring myself to do it. It looks good on your character though.

I second this! Really really wanted it for my maormer as well, but 400 gems is a loooooot for a skin I’ll probably only use in that specific instance. But then I did also spend that many on the Bouyant Armiger Ornaug for her…though i’m a stickler for matching and I’m worried if I make her skin too blue I’ll want all her outfits/mounts to also be blue forever which isn’t as fun so I’m torn!
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    xfxqikszmdm5.jpg
    icu6gdl8a0r3.jpg
    new outfit for my maormer after i recently got the Dreadsail legs and Systres Guardian boots 🌸
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • AuroranGoldenEagle
    AuroranGoldenEagle
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking of Maormer, here's mine!

Really happy with how she turned out.

71c1zu3mhfot.png
    botc1rb1xa3e.png
    k4iyf744umi9.png

You have discovered the thirty-seventh Sermon of Vivec, which is a bending of the light, long past the chronicles of the Hortator who wore inconstant faces and ruled however they would, until apocalypse.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of Maormer, here's mine!

Really happy with how she turned out.

71c1zu3mhfot.png
    botc1rb1xa3e.png
    k4iyf744umi9.png

She’s absolutely gorgeous! :blush: How did you achieve the skin tone starting from an Altmer?
    Great outfit too! Thank you for sharing!
  • AuroranGoldenEagle
    AuroranGoldenEagle
    ✭✭✭
    She’s absolutely gorgeous! :blush: How did you achieve the skin tone starting from an Altmer?
    Great outfit too! Thank you for sharing!

Thank you so much! Stage 1 Vamp :)

It's the closest I've gotten from trying lots of different variations!
    You have discovered the thirty-seventh Sermon of Vivec, which is a bending of the light, long past the chronicles of the Hortator who wore inconstant faces and ruled however they would, until apocalypse.