The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Show off your "non-playable" races!

• Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ She looks great! I wasn't sure about that skin at first, but I think I might get it actually. You make a good point about using it with eyes too.
  • AuroranGoldenEagle
    AuroranGoldenEagle
    ✭✭✭
    Kallykat wrote: »
    ^ She looks great! I wasn't sure about that skin at first, but I think I might get it actually. You make a good point about using it with eyes too.

Thank you! I'm actually genuinely proud of her haha
    It's all about apperance slot management and trying to see what cosmetics can work with each other. I'm also using Dark Emphasis Eyelashes in the "facial hair" slot, which I think also helps with her feline appearance.

The Do'krin henna was absolutely worth the 3.6k seals!
    You have discovered the thirty-seventh Sermon of Vivec, which is a bending of the light, long past the chronicles of the Hortator who wore inconstant faces and ruled however they would, until apocalypse.
  • jlats
    jlats
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is my Maormer Stormsword, Jlatoran

93kvqsa1f51s.jpeg

And my Reach Witch, Sélats

z6y43sqpd4nh.jpeg
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ Very nice! I especially love the purples on your Maormer. They look great with the ornaug and crab.

I've been using the same mount on my Maormer ever since it was released, and I dyed her purple a little more purple to match, but I kept some blue too:
    edmeu0gvaeco.jpg
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ^ Very nice! I especially love the purples on your Maormer. They look great with the ornaug and crab.

I've been using the same mount on my Maormer ever since it was released, and I dyed her purple a little more purple to match, but I kept some blue too:
    edmeu0gvaeco.jpg

What emote is that :O! I love the staff choice and color scheme too.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soarora wrote: »

edmeu0gvaeco.jpg

Thanks! The emote is /lookatthis. The dyes are Covenant Vanquisher Violet, Ransacker Blue, and Vehk's Mystic Blue. (King Orgnum's Wine is another good Maormer purple to consider, but you have to complete the Firesong DLC.) The staff is Silyanorn Ayleid because the Pyandonean one is too bulky for my taste.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

edmeu0gvaeco.jpg

Thanks! The emote is /lookatthis. The dyes are Covenant Vanquisher Violet, Ransacker Blue, and Vehk's Mystic Blue. (King Orgnum's Wine is another good Maormer purple to consider, but you have to complete the Firesong DLC.) The staff is Silyanorn Ayleid because the Pyandonean one is too bulky for my taste.

Thanks! Yeah, the Pyandonean staff is pretty bulky. The sword is really long too, I had to use the dagger haha.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    this is Dianna Hyacinth, my maormer arcanist :3
    ngv6rtfugaq0.jpg
    297jd686hx7t.jpg

edited to add:
    more pictures :3
    6hnfkni7vlff.jpg
    7lxwefuonnmi.jpg
    Edited by LunaFlora on 1 October 2023 01:58
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ I think that skin was a good choice for a Maormer Arcanist. It's a little more green than other fishy options.

There are actually several decent skins for Maormer now, although we still don't have the plain translucent white one used by many NPCs.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ^thanks! i love the reefdweller skin, i also use it for my bosmer warden
    i've also used rainsiren nereid and brineglow, but like reefdweller the most.

here's my ohmes arcanist :3 Lunetta Gleamblossom
    4pnk3emfh43l.jpg
    bdxgchy0zay8.jpg
    urspr7e3eoth.jpg

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ I think the middle pic is my favorite, but I do like the purple accents on the other dress paired with that mount. Thanks for sharing!
  • jlats
    jlats
    ✭✭✭✭

edmeu0gvaeco.jpg

Thank you!!! lol I love that pic of yours it’s so cute, I was so excited when this (or any ornaug tbh) was announced. I made my Maormer a couple months before High Isle was announced and lost my mind at all the options the content surrounding it gave her hahaha.

LunaFlora wrote: »
    ^thanks! i love the reefdweller skin, i also use it for my bosmer warden
    i've also used rainsiren nereid and brineglow, but like reefdweller the most.

here's my ohmes arcanist :3 Lunetta Gleamblossom
    4pnk3emfh43l.jpg
    bdxgchy0zay8.jpg
    urspr7e3eoth.jpg

This is adorable!!!!! Never thought of using a little bosmer as an ohmes what a good idea !!
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlats wrote: »

edmeu0gvaeco.jpg

Thank you!!! lol I love that pic of yours it’s so cute, I was so excited when this (or any ornaug tbh) was announced. I made my Maormer a couple months before High Isle was announced and lost my mind at all the options the content surrounding it gave her hahaha.

I did appreciate the added Maormer lore, NPCs, and motifs that the Legacy of the Bretons year brought us. Part of me was hoping a playable Maormer race would be released with it, but no such luck. Oh well, we make do pretty well with styles and cosmetics (as you can see from all the Maormer posted in this thread).
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My reachman

w2VRxOG.png
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^Nice mask! Thanks for posting!

I went with a the crow one for my Reachman. Thanks to the new Crowborne Hunter style, I finally took the time to update her outfit instead of just letting her run around in a costume. (She has a navel piercing. :p )
    cq33w5sb4eyo.jpg
    I like the back of the top a lot.
    1xc6envig8yf.jpg
    Here she is in a headdress and just her hair too.
    nh3ipue3ttf2.jpg
    o5glgke5kb4a.jpg

I always had a crow theme with her, so the new style was almost perfect. I only wish I could dye all those feathers black!
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So after seeing a post (https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/394909/fashion-megathread/p186#5560) from @AuroranGoldenEagle on the Fashion Megathread, I caved and used another character slot to create a Sinistral Mer.

Most fan art depicts them as red-headed, dark-skinned elves, sort of an elven version of a Redguard. I used a Bosmer base with the darkest skin and the tallest height. Then I gave her a classic Redguard hairstyle not normally available to Bosmer. She's an Arcanist, so I tried to work that into the design too. I figure she was in Apocrypha when Yokuda sank, and Mora's power has helped to extend her life.

I'm still deciding between the green eyes, which I think are striking, and the Necrom Armiger head markings with just a sliver peeking out to match the body markings. (We need a separate eye category, ZOS!)
    jz44w3gvkdjm.jpg

I just put her in a costume to show off her markings for now. Eventually, I'll style a whole outfit. I plan to get the Lefthander's Aegis Belt for her too.
    r7ufkp65lg37.jpg
    75jh7yxbalfh.jpg

There's so little lore about the Sinistral Mer, but the antiquities for the belt mention that they had snake pets and that they were more defensive in combat than the ancestors of the Redguards, so I made her a tank with a Yokudan shield and a Maormer sword with serpents on the hilt.
    ll7z9poz81uz.jpg
    neb49g3o2h36.jpg

I hope you enjoy! I'd love to see some more depictions of Lefthanded Elves in game!
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    c4ft4pntolny.png
    Altarya - possibly Snow Elf

wexahhj5xtc8.png
    p63aqijnas68.png

Diluviatar - Sea Elf

4ik7mw4vgl7j.png
    Zadzadak - Goblin of Summerset

New unplayable addition to the team last year:

Xhinsae-Naika,
    a Tsaesci wandering blademaster

qok54emods8l.png

9io7lzjqv27b.png

Since we don't know the appearance of human akaviri for sure, take this portrait with a pinch of salt:

u72hajbuge7z.png

TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
    Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
    Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ I love seeing different interpretations of these unusual races! I went more literal with the snake part of vampiric snake-men and used an Argonian base for my Tsaesci. Then I made her a vampire. I don't have a good picture handy, but I'll add it to my to-do list.

What race and skin did you use here? @Ajaxandriel
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to overarching lore and especially what we witness from the many NPCs in Elsweyr chapters, the Tsaesci are Humans - but I guess they may also have Lamia-like and Argonian-like races in Akavir to explain some "snake people" reports, just like they legit have a khajiit-like race - the Ka Po'Tun.

She's Imperial (with options tweaked towards the most east-asian looking features)
    Stage1 Vampirism
    "Rouge à lèvres Flamme écarlate" lips
    "Cils de zéphyr de magie" eyes
    "Cascade de boucles" haircut
    (I don't know the english names)

Armor and arms are full Tsaesci style, except gauntlets and boots that are Akaviri style.
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
    Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
    Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to overarching lore and especially what we witness from the many NPCs in Elsweyr chapters, the Tsaesci are Humans - but I guess they may also have Lamia-like and Argonian-like races in Akavir to explain some "snake people" reports, just like they legit have a khajiit-like race - the Ka Po'Tun.

She's Imperial (with options tweaked towards the most east-asian looking features)
    Stage1 Vampirism
    "Rouge à lèvres Flamme écarlate" lips
    "Cils de zéphyr de magie" eyes
    "Cascade de boucles" haircut
    (I don't know the english names)

Armor and arms are full Tsaesci style, except gauntlets and boots that are Akaviri style.

I know there are reasons to believe Tsaesci are more humanoid, especially since ESO. However, I think an actual reptilian race is the more interesting option, so my interpretation is really just wishful thinking. Actually, in my head cannon, there are two races--one that's the men of Akavir and another that's vampiric snakefolk. :)

Thanks for sharing the above details! (Crimson Flame Lipstick, Magicka Zephyr Lashes, and Draping Locks are the English translations, in case anyone is curious.) The combo of Tsaesci and Akaviri armor looks great too!
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    qzk3tdwo9scy.jpg
    vgtdhuaf6d88.jpg
    updated outfit for Dianna the maormer 🌸🐧 now with a pangrit

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • MisterGibs
    MisterGibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also gave a shot at a fish elf. Tried a combo of things to replicate their translucent skin. Also a good excuse to use the prophet eyes.
    2s2vnfg1er06.jpg
    1an13ik8z7a3.jpg
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MisterGibs wrote: »
    Also gave a shot at a fish elf. Tried a combo of things to replicate their translucent skin. Also a good excuse to use the prophet eyes.
    2s2vnfg1er06.jpg
    1an13ik8z7a3.jpg

I don't know if it's the awesome screenshot skills or what, but I think this is my favorite Maormer interpretation I've seen. Smart thinking using the veins!
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    2s2vnfg1er06.jpg
    1an13ik8z7a3.jpg

only if you do not mind sharing I am curious of what were the combo of things you used to create this translucent skin..
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Eporem wrote: »
    2s2vnfg1er06.jpg
    1an13ik8z7a3.jpg

only if you do not mind sharing I am curious of what were the combo of things you used to create this translucent skin..

looks like
    Thrall's Arterial Map Body Marks from the Nightfall Crates.
    y4jl6hyttyb3.jpg

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • MisterGibs
    MisterGibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if it's the awesome screenshot skills or what, but I think this is my favorite Maormer interpretation I've seen. Smart thinking using the veins!
    Thank you, friend!
    Eporem wrote: »

Not at all. Like Luna said, using
    ax5db7coqfp1.png
    With
    h9kuqi2l9cfy.png
    And the veins also work with vamp paleness, Prophet eyes don't.
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    uu8dsl9858bu.jpg
    Xarc wrote: »
    Reachman
    wkqh9lybp783.jpg

yup. i'd reach for that man too. day-um.

Amazing picture, too. Where were you for that lighting?

city of ash 1
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • AuroranGoldenEagle
    AuroranGoldenEagle
    ✭✭✭
    2s2vnfg1er06.jpg
    1an13ik8z7a3.jpg

Wowwww
    I never thought to use the arterial markings on a Maormer! That's amazing! I always prefer Maormer to be more translucent, well done!

As an aside, I'm hoping that we'll get a translucent skin one day, maybe in a new halloween-themed crate?
    You have discovered the thirty-seventh Sermon of Vivec, which is a bending of the light, long past the chronicles of the Hortator who wore inconstant faces and ruled however they would, until apocalypse.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    2s2vnfg1er06.jpg
    1an13ik8z7a3.jpg

Wowwww
    I never thought to use the arterial markings on a Maormer! That's amazing! I always prefer Maormer to be more translucent, well done!

As an aside, I'm hoping that we'll get a translucent skin one day, maybe in a new halloween-themed crate?

A translucent skin or body markings that works with the maormer fish scales would be wonderful. Or zos can give us Maormer after they fix the heads (the body is translucent, the head isn’t, which leaves a line on the neck).
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    because of the Maormer in Sunhold that I believe are the only ones that have the skin of scales, the leviathans - I am glad there are different skins that might be used to play a Maormer instead - like this Arctic skin - I feel when I use the Maormer skin as is - on a Maormer character played that I see her as such - a leviathan - so I do hope too that a more translucent skin will come as well - similar to the Maormer seen in Khenarthis Roost maybe. The oracle eyes work with this Arctic skin as well.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Maormer_Leviathans
    Edited by Eporem on 6 March 2024 14:23