Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

pts next monday

ng2084b14_ESO
Will update 12 be on PTS next monday, i heard it from a video in gamerscom.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    'Early next week" could mean monday-tuesday.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was surprised when they wrote this in the preview. I guess next monday or tuesday as usual.
    Edited by Dracane on 25 August 2016 08:00
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Chillic
    Chillic
    ✭✭✭
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Woo Monday! So much to test!
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Paulington wrote: »
    Woo Monday! So much to test!

IcOqh.jpg
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Update 12 will not be available on PTS next Monday. We'll let you know as soon as we have an official date (we are targeting next week, for what it's worth).
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update 12 will not be available on PTS next Monday. We'll let you know as soon as we have an official date (we are targeting next week, for what it's worth).

That's sad.
  • Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ciub26Q.png
    Some men just want to watch the world burn... I just want a cold beer!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Lettigall wrote: »
    Ciub26Q.png

Firor just happen to come by to chat while this was open on one of my monitors. :joy:
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Actually, that's great news! Now I don't have to choose between participating in the double TV stones in IC and checking out PTS. :)
  • Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lettigall wrote: »
    Ciub26Q.png

Firor just happen to come by to chat while this was open on one of my monitors. :joy:

Epic! :D Hope he's not mad being a meme!
    Some men just want to watch the world burn... I just want a cold beer!
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Abandon hype train :(
    trainwreck.jpg?w=440&h=234
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You better go and correct that article at Bethesda.net that that explicitly said, "this coming Monday". ;) I think that's where most people got the Monday date.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw, that's really sad :(
    The impatience is going to kill me.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Contraptions
    Contraptions
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it's not going to be available this week? According to the announcement there is no maintenance the whole week.
    Patroller and Editor at UESP
  • jeedrzej
    jeedrzej
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well... usually PTS maintenance is something separated
    Jeedrzej - Magica Dragonknight lvl 50
    Ealian Elieilijas - Magica Sorcerer lvl 50
    Enerias Kazner - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Marcelius SIlny - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Anvena Kazner - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Arcynekromantka Anastazja - Magica Nightblade lvl 50
    Threiva Krwawooka - Stamina Sorcerer lvl 50
    Anvena Karen - Stamina Templat lvl 50
    Furia Dorathis - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Verinia Dziecię Światła - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Anwen Llenariolis - Magica Warden lvl 50
    Welandil Mroźne Serce - Magicka Warden lvl 50
    Brunein Silny - Stamina Warden lvl 50
    Jilialis Szept Nocy - Magicka Sorcerer lvl 50
    Dareiva Tancerka Cieni - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Doweriusz Desson - Magicka Necromancer lvl 40

Achievement Hunter
    32560 Achievement Points
    CP1203
    3916 collected books
    305 days in-game
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

But in the ESO Tavern thing at Gamescom, they said it would be on the PTS at the end of the month... Monday is the last Monday of the month :/
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But in the ESO Tavern thing at Gamescom, they said it would be on the PTS at the end of the month... Monday is the last Monday of the month :/

There was a time, where pts was on tuesdays instead of monday.
    Pts days are more random. Wednesdays is the last day of this month, so I wouldn't accuse them of lying at this point. :)
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

They actually said the first week of September at the tavern, give or take a week or so.

At any rate, they can just do PTS maintenance later and as @Dracane said often the PTS maintenance can be a little bit more random than the regular servers.
    Edited by Paulington on 28 August 2016 10:37
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They actually said the first week of September at the tavern, give or take a week or so.

At any rate, they can just do PTS maintenance later and as @Dracane said often the PTS maintenance can be a little bit more random than the regular servers.

Yep, Matt said it will be early september or first week of september. Then this preview article said end of August. :D
    it's a bit confusing, we'll see. I am craving for the patchnotes though.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »

Yep, Matt said it will be early september or first week of september. Then this preview article said end of August. :D

I am too xD Guess that's why I'm so eager to get the patch asap. I know about the major things of One Tamriel, but I really wanna know about PvP and skill changes.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »

I am too xD Guess that's why I'm so eager to get the patch asap. I know about the major things of One Tamriel, but I really wanna know about PvP and skill changes.

Oh me too. Can't wait for the skill changes, weapon ults and monster sets ;) that you will datamine for me haha
    Edited by Dracane on 29 August 2016 08:52
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, regarding class changes:
    ZoM_Head wrote: »
    So no class changes/tweaks/nerfs/buffs?

There will be a few, but the majority of the changes will be focused on itemization and item sets due to One Tamriel.

• Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Well, regarding class changes:
    ZoM_Head wrote: »
    So no class changes/tweaks/nerfs/buffs?

There will be a few, but the majority of the changes will be focused on itemization and item sets due to One Tamriel.

:neutral:
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So? Any ETA?

You want us to celebrate Imperial city and cancel pts for this week?
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
    #BuffSam
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    You better go and correct that article at Bethesda.net that that explicitly said, "this coming Monday". ;) I think that's where most people got the Monday date.

Yea as per article its Monday (today) and we are waiting..

Atleast published patch notes for reading..
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just show weapon ultis... thats 99% what i want to see/know
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
    #BuffSam
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The_Saint wrote: »

I more hyped about sets:
    17 new monster sets - I pretty sure it impossible to make all 17 as usless as Warden or Chudan. So they must be good.
    30 new sets - it probably means new 10 light, 10 medium, 10 heavy sets. Hope heavy sets will be better than what we have now.
    Some revamped old sets - wonder if it mean revamp of such sets as Akatosh Blessed Armor, if so - i wanna see how it will change.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    The_Saint wrote: »

I more hyped about sets:
    17 new monster sets - I pretty sure it impossible to make all 17 as usless as Warden or Chudan. So they must be good.
    30 new sets - it probably means new 10 light, 10 medium, 10 heavy sets. Hope heavy sets will be better than what we have now.
    Some revamped old sets - wonder if it mean revamp of such sets as Akatosh Blessed Armor, if so - i wanna see how it will change.

Woa Dagothi, heavy armor is pretty superior right now, heavy armor includes the best sets available in my opinion.
    Reactive, black rose, fury, ravager and many others. There are so many broken combinations. This combined with the Op HM passives..... no thanks, no further buffs needed. Whatever these new heavy armor sets will be, it will definately hurt pvp even more and will enchance the current tank meta.
    Edited by Dracane on 29 August 2016 11:16
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »

Yea as per article its Monday (today) and we are waiting..

Atleast published patch notes for reading..

It will not be today.

The article is incorrect.