The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.4 is available.

Legal Troubles!

• Kingdinguhling
    Kingdinguhling
    ✭✭✭
    Some of these stories are absolutely priceless .... !
    Options
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rudyard wrote: »
    LMAO at the guards spawn camping the wayshrines.

Ya lol . I was starting to get really annoyed . But just turn off the NPC attack option and you won't get those accidental bounties .
    Options
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    roechacca wrote: »
    Except that dying to guards wipes your bounty and you're back to innocence and safe travel around cities.

The only annoying part of all this is if you're determined not to die.

No it does not if you didn't have enough gold on your corpse

After reading other posts I stand corrected.

hopefully it'll be fixed so that killing players wipes the bounty without needing gold.

Or make an option to go to Jail ! LOL

The apparent option is, "log out of the character for a couple hours to 'serve their sentence.'"
    Options
  • CaptnCreamsicle
    CaptnCreamsicle
    ✭✭✭
    Something nice I just learned is that you can turn off the ability to harm "innocent" NPCs in the game play options. You can still pick pocket them but you wont accidentally incur a bounty that way.

Also, as some have pointed out, when I logged back in on my main today I had no bounty. When I logged off of him less the 12 hours ago he was over 8k.
    Edited by CaptnCreamsicle on 28 January 2015 22:57
    GM NerdSauce
    • Naltarsus - Redguard Sorcerer - Master Crafter, farmer extraordinaire
    • Captn Creamsicle - High Elf Templar - maybe healer some day
    • Catman’Creamsicle - Khajiit Nightblade - Amoral murderer/thief Stamina DPS
    • Har’vathor - Redguard Dragonknight - wanna be Stamina DPS
    • Megan Casey - Highelf Sorcerer - Magicka DPS
    • Fatty Mc’atty - Khajiit Warden (currently Sorcerer for placeholder), Stamina DPS Support
    Options
  • Animal_Mother
    Animal_Mother
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, as some have pointed out, when I logged back in on my main today I had no bounty. When I logged off of him less the 12 hours ago he was over 8k.

So no spending time in a cave in the wilderness waiting for the heat to subside? I'm partially disappointed.
    Options
  • Terminus
    Terminus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been having some problems with accidentally attacking people too.
    Here is a picture of me "targeting" an npc, ready to attack them.
    I mean, come on, really?
    fanl5.jpg
    Options