The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

PTS Update 42 - Feedback Thread for Classes & Abilities

• Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I made the mistake of assuming that since Piercing Howl now ranks up in cost reduction (rather than damage done) that the base damage overall was nerfed. I compared the tooltip on Live to the tooltip on the PTS, and Howl of Agony deals the same base damage, but is now cheaper to cast.
    5hey8drdlk4c.png

Hopefully this isn't an oversight, because if the damage is lowered to compensate for the reduced cost, then the PvE damage dealer werewolves will deal even less damage than before.
    Yep, it deal less damage as you can only have up to 20% damage boost on PTS (Terrified & Off balance de-buffs) vs 25% on live server just for positioning yourself face-to-face to the enemy or having them feared.

I would imagine that it is gonna get even worse in PvE once we factor in rotation & the need to constantly re-fresh de-buffs (Terrified & Off balance).

In PvP, on live server you can either "face" the enemy for the 25% damage bonus or having them feared. And since fear is a CC that everyone has access to, even non-WW can cast it on the enemy in a group play so that WW can still have a synergy and have 25% damage bonus that way.

On PTS, Terrified is a WW-only de-buff, meaning that in a group play you can not simply use some one else (non-WW) to cast fear on the enemy, nor you can "face" the enemy for the damage bonus. All you can have now is only 10% damage bonus with off-balance and maybe another 10% if you get hyper lucky.

Also as mentioned before - in PvP Terrified can be purged and this means that you can not reliably hit players with 20% damage bonus... that is assuming if they did not dodged it in a 1st place lol (which happens like 70% of times).

Also, I am not sure about Off balance and whenever that can be purged / removed. It also should be cleansable as it is a "negative effect". So It looks like in theory, the nerfed damage bonus (25% > 20%) will be effectively removed in a PvP fight.

Anyway, for PvP it means that WW is basically losing 25% damage bonus. Not that it matters much as WW is already a bottom of the barrel spec.

Howls also miss frequently as well. You have to burn a lot of stamina to use the skill so it’s an extremely expensive skill to land. So out of five available skills, the designated spammable is now garbage. Who asked for these changes again? It’s really hard to react other than with anger.
    Options
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yamenstein wrote: »
    Anyone able to give feed back on the necro siphon/coil buffs? Does it make much of a difference?

In PvE, yes. It's a very strong buff to both tethers. If you're using Blastbones, a corpse will always be where you need it to be to damage the boss.

In PvP, the buff to the damage tether is somewhat useless, as the tether rarely lands in PvP. The buff to the heal tether is a decent buff, although the heal tether can be somewhat difficult to use in certain environments with it breaking on LoS. It's mostly useful in things like BGs, where a lot of the areas you fight in are fairly open and static.
    Edited by CameraBeardThePirate on 26 April 2024 14:21
    Options
  • Telos_Tim
    Telos_Tim
    ✭✭✭
    Polar Wind needs a heavy handed nerf.

There is no reason why a player should have max resistance, 60k health, using Polar Wind to full-heal teammates in Battlegrounds.

Maybe lower the value of the heal, or having the off-heal scale off of offensive stats?

Running into players like this is ridiculous, borderline exploitative, and this needs to be adjusted, you would literally need to remove Battle Spirit… DOUBLE your damage to kill a player running a build like that when their teammates are nearby.
    Edited by Telos_Tim on 26 April 2024 20:12
    Options
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some thoughts on Blazing Spear:

While it's nice that Templar has an AOE root in their kit now, it gets overshadowed by the myriad of CC available in the scribing system. This is mainly due to secondary effects.

For example, Soul Burst, I can craft an AOE root that gives a 6 second snare and minor breach, both of which add value when I need to control mobs, as the snare adds some extra control and AOE minor breach usually requires some jumping through hoops.

Blazing spear is a bit cheaper, but it's not going to meaningfully effect sustain as it's not something that will be cast more than a couple times per pull. Minor Protection is... something, but doesn't really synergize with casting a root in the same way that some of the scribing effects do. The sustain synergy? Ok, but it's not even the support version, and the healer will have orbs anyway. Everything else is damage focused.

How could this be improved?

1. Let the skill proc Illuminate and Prism. This would add universally useful (at least when hybridization is finished) group focused buffs, which are otherwise a bit hard to source on a tank without casting an unnecessary skill.

2. Consider placing the root on the other morph. I'm guessing the logic for using the damage morph is to keep healers from inadvertently rooting enemies, but it really doesn't matter as soft CC really doesn't interfere with the tank in the same way as hard CC, and most healers are using Orbs anyway.
    Edited by ssewallb14_ESO on 27 April 2024 04:31
    Options
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There may need to be a cap on the Tremorscale debuff due to it's unique interaction with Templar's class mastery.

Currently it will give ~5280 group pen on a Templar tank with capped base resistances and the class mastery effect active, which afaik is well beyond the power budget typically allocated to monster sets. This will likely create a Templar tank "meta" in some group content, entirely due to that interaction.

I say this as a Templar tank enjoyer, but it's not healthy to have an entire role carried by a single set. It's like the Nightblade healers that are used entirely because of Pillager's and Nazaray. It's difficult to tell if a class is in a good spot when it's actively being used, but only due to one set or interaction.

Edited by ssewallb14_ESO on 29 April 2024 15:07
    Options
  • Telos_Tim
    Telos_Tim
    ✭✭✭
    There may need to be a cap on the Tremorscale debuff due to it's unique interaction with Templar's class mastery.

Currently it will give ~5280 group pen on a Templar tank with capped base resistances and the class mastery effect active, which afaik is well beyond the power budget typically allocated to monster sets. This will likely create a Templar tank "meta" in some group content, entirely due to that interaction.

I say this as a Templar tank enjoyer, but it's not healthy to have an entire role carried by a single set. It's like the Nightblade healers that are used entirely because of Pillager's and Nazaray. It's difficult to tell if a class is in a good spot when it's actively being used, but only due to one set or interaction.

Have you actually tried it?

When you would use Sea Serpent’s Coil in PvE it would root you to the ground whenever an enemy applied a snare on you, completely preventing any movement whatsoever, not even allowing roll dodge and you can’t cleanse most NPC snares.

Assuming that 50% snare works the same way as the 40% one, you are STILL not going to see Templar tanks, because to be rooted in place in content is a death sentence for you or your group.
    Options
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telos_Tim wrote: »

When you would use Sea Serpent’s Coil in PvE it would root you to the ground whenever an enemy applied a snare on you, completely preventing any movement whatsoever, not even allowing roll dodge and you can’t cleanse most NPC snares.

Assuming that 50% snare works the same way as the 40% one, you are STILL not going to see Templar tanks, because to be rooted in place in content is a death sentence for you or your group.

It's not universally applicable, but there are many fights where the tank can literally sit still, especially when burn strats are involved, which would be the main use case here.

I just don't want to see "oh Templar tank is fine because Sweatfighters just set a WR in XYZ with a Templar."

Admittedly I don't main tank in a guild capable of some of the crazier burn strats I've seen, I'd be interested in knowing whether or not this would work in place of something like alkosh in certain fights.
    Edited by ssewallb14_ESO on 29 April 2024 15:35
    Options
  • Telos_Tim
    Telos_Tim
    ✭✭✭

It's not universally applicable, but there are many fights where the tank can literally sit still, especially when burn strats are involved, which would be the main use case here.

I just don't want to see "oh Templar tank is fine because Sweatfighters just set a WR in XYZ with a Templar."

From the sound of it, you’re aware that Templar tank doesn’t really bring anything else to the table, so how impactful would that synergy be in trash packs with Tremorscale’s cooldown and small radius?

How would you get interrupts if you can’t move? Waste a skill slot when Templar skills already do the least for tanking out of every class in the game?
    Edited by Telos_Tim on 29 April 2024 15:41
    Options
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

From the sound of it, you’re aware that Templar tank doesn’t really bring anything else to the table, so how impactful would that synergy be in trash packs with Tremorscale’s cooldown and small radius?

How would you get interrupts if you can’t move? Waste a skill slot when Templar skills already do the least for tanking out of every class in the game?

Look, I'm just saying that if this is viable for speed strats then it will make any attempt to otherwise balance Templar as a tank difficult without pushing them over the top. It's never good to rely on a single overtuned interaction to balance an otherwise underperforming kit.

Remember years ago the one patch where Templar was god mode in PvP because of Black Rose? Then it got nerfed and they were garbage for a couple years?

I don't think that kind of thing is healthy for the game.
    Options
  • Telos_Tim
    Telos_Tim
    ✭✭✭

Look, I'm just saying that if this is viable for speed strats then it will make any attempt to otherwise balance Templar as a tank difficult without pushing them over the top. It's never good to rely on a single overtuned interaction to balance an otherwise underperforming kit.

Remember years ago the one patch where Templar was god mode in PvP because of Black Rose? Then it got nerfed and they were garbage for a couple years?

I don't think that kind of thing is healthy for the game.

I know you’re just trying to raise an alarm, but that Mastery needs to change for a multitude of reasons, I just don’t see it changing the meta whatsoever in PvE.

This isn’t enough of a buff to change anything, because a class like Arcanist can throw on Tremorscale, and have Minor Breach just from taking damage through a class ability OR you can run Runic Sunder as your taunt and have it strip 2200 armor from whatever you’re taunting so that when added to Tremorscale does about the same as a Templar with that Mastery, all while providing things like Minor Courage through Zenas’ Empowering Disc.

As far as your throwback, yeah of course, that was the patch when StamSorc became a thing with Hurricane, and all you saw were glowing blue people running around poking you to death with a sword and board, such fond memories.
    Edited by Telos_Tim on 29 April 2024 17:21
    Options
  • huskandhunger
    huskandhunger
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since we are nerfing Piercing Howl from 25% on live to 10% on the PTS, to help this ability become more reliable have it become undodgeable. We have a travel time and with damage going down this should help compensate for the loss.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin
    Options
  • Erickson9610
    Erickson9610
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since we are nerfing Piercing Howl from 25% on live to 10% on the PTS, to help this ability become more reliable have it become undodgeable. We have a travel time and with damage going down this should help compensate for the loss.

The tradeoff of increased bonus damage done with skill rank up for reduced cost with skill rank up doesn't feel worthwhile. Piercing Howl isn't as impactful as it needs to be in PvP, and PvE damage dealer werewolves are already losing a ton of damage due to needing to cast Ferocious Roar every 10 seconds. The theoretical maximum dropping from 25% to 20% is bad enough, but now there are two separate timers (Off Balance and Terrified) that have to be kept track of, and enemies in PvP can simply cleanse/purge the Terrified effect from themselves.

The changes to Piercing Howl and Roar this update just feel like nerfs on top of nerfs. I genuinely thought the Terrified "tracking" effect would make it worthwhile, but there is no tracking to speak of. It would've been thematically appropriate to let them visibly track their quarry, too.

So, from my perspective, Werewolf just got a few "roleplay" elements (bleed damage on light/heavy attack, the "Terrified" debuff, the necessitation to use Roar and its morphs as a damage dealer or as a tank) but ultimately lost damage for it.

I haven't seen any acknowledgement from ZOS regarding their take on players' opinions of the Werewolf changes. Maybe they have responded, but forgot to put their responses on the dev tracker.
    PC/NA — Lone Werewolf, the Templar Khajiit Werewolf

Werewolf Should be Allowed to Sneak
    Options
  • huskandhunger
    huskandhunger
    ✭✭✭✭

The tradeoff of increased bonus damage done with skill rank up for reduced cost with skill rank up doesn't feel worthwhile. Piercing Howl isn't as impactful as it needs to be in PvP, and PvE damage dealer werewolves are already losing a ton of damage due to needing to cast Ferocious Roar every 10 seconds. The theoretical maximum dropping from 25% to 20% is bad enough, but now there are two separate timers (Off Balance and Terrified) that have to be kept track of, and enemies in PvP can simply cleanse/purge the Terrified effect from themselves.

The changes to Piercing Howl and Roar this update just feel like nerfs on top of nerfs. I genuinely thought the Terrified "tracking" effect would make it worthwhile, but there is no tracking to speak of. It would've been thematically appropriate to let them visibly track their quarry, too.

So, from my perspective, Werewolf just got a few "roleplay" elements (bleed damage on light/heavy attack, the "Terrified" debuff, the necessitation to use Roar and its morphs as a damage dealer or as a tank) but ultimately lost damage for it.

I haven't seen any acknowledgement from ZOS regarding their take on players' opinions of the Werewolf changes. Maybe they have responded, but forgot to put their responses on the dev tracker.

Piercing Howl definitely feels underwhelming now and any ability would be better at this point. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin could we do anything to make this ability more exciting, feedback with this ability from most werewolf players I talk to say they don't even use this ability anymore and instead just rely on Claws of Anguish/Life for their damage, could we make Piercing Howl more exciting? Perhaps since it's piercing make it ignore physical resistance, or rattle a target, or maybe return the knockdown it once had years ago.

It's a boring ability as is 😐
    Options
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here’s how to make werewolves happy.

Make each morph of the fear TERRORIZE.

Make TERRORIZED enemies take up to 50% more damage. Make the howl damage execute damage.
    Options
  • Erickson9610
    Erickson9610
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skoomah wrote: »
    Here’s how to make werewolves happy.

Make each morph of the fear TERRORIZE.

Make TERRORIZED enemies take up to 50% more damage. Make the howl damage execute damage.

Also, give Werewolf a Grimoire so that they can source effects not within their toolkit and have some sense of build diversity. Being locked into just Werewolf abilities is extremely restrictive; at least a 6th Werewolf skill in the form of a Grimoire would give Werewolf players more options.

Options
  • chessalavakia_ESO
    chessalavakia_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf:

I don't play me Werewolf much but, I do occasionally when I feel like a bit of variety so don't take this too seriously.

I like the swap the Light and Heavy Attacks doing Bleed Damage as it fits the theme and prevents the WW from leaning too much on being a Sorc. I like Howl of Despair's synergy having a longer duration so I can use it to keep Empower and Minor Force up much of the time without needing to use Oakensoul.

I'm not really a big fan of the changes to Deafening Roar. I tended to run Deafening Roar because the added Penetration and Minor Maim are useful against bosses that I'd fight from time to time. Losing Major Savagery and Prophecy is a fairly significant DPS hit. Obviously, I can mitigate it by just swapping to Oakensoul and avoiding using heavy attacks when other players are around that might not want me taunting. But, it's not really the direction I was hoping for it to go.
    Options
  • Erickson9610
    Erickson9610
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf damage dealers should not be putting enemies on crowd control immunity just to receive a damage buff. Only a tank should be putting enemies on crowd control immunity, and supplying a damage buff to allies is something a tank or support should do.

But if Deafening Roar was instead the morph to apply Terrified, then this would run into the issue that the Inner Beast skill ran into, where damage dealers were using a skill that increased their damage done that was tied to a skill meant for tanks. The solution implemented there was to increase the damage of Inner Beast itself so that only tanks would be interested in using it.

But if that solution was implemented with Deafening Roar, it would inadvertently nerf Werewolf damage dealers by another 10% if they stuck with Ferocious Roar or by taking away their Major Savagery and Prophecy if they swapped to Deafening Roar. Howl of Agony used to have a 25% damage boost simply for facing an enemy, which while not always possible, is much larger than the 20% combined we get now, and much more consistent given that Off Balance has a very long cooldown and Terrified can be purged (and Terrified is also tied to a CC skill, which PvE groups may warn Werewolf players for using).

The point is, it is not a good idea to require Werewolf damage dealers to use all 5 skills in their rotation. Tanks don't like it when damage dealers put enemies on crowd control immunity because it prevents the tanks from pulling in enemies.

If Werewolf really needs to use all 5 abilities on their bar, please consider giving Werewolf some sort of Grimoire they can replace Roar with. Damage dealers shouldn't be placing enemies on crowd control immunity.

Options
  • TimeDazzler
    TimeDazzler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A couple of changes I would like to see regarding quality of life for multiple classes...

Templar: Puncturing sweep -> Biting Jabs Morph -> Increased the duration of Major Brutality and Sorcery from 10s to 20s.

Warden: Green Balance Skill Tree -> Emerald Moss Passive -> Increases your healing done by 2% for each Green Balance ability slotted, rather than increasing your healing done with Green Balance abilities by 2% for each Green Balance ability slotted.

Sorcerer: Bound Armor -> Bound Armaments Morph -> Increases Max Stamina by 8% on both bars while slotted rather than the current bar.

Necromancer: Introduce a Minor Buff from their class passives for themselves and allies, like the other classes have minor toughness, sorcery, brutality, evasion, etc.

Nightblade: Shadow Cloak and Shadowly Disguise Morph -> Increases the cost by 33% if casted again within 4s.
    PC NA
    Characters:
    Aldmeri Dominion Champion - Stamina Warden - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłër - Magicka Nightblade - AD
    Ðazzler - Stamina Arcanist - AD
    Sugar Deady - Magicka Necromancer - AD
    Sprint v X - Stamina Sorcerer - EP
    Tımë Ðâzzlër Ðk - Stamina Dragonknight - EP
    Tımë Ðâzzłêr - Stamina Templar - DC
    Time Dazzler - Magicka Warden - DC
    Options
  • huskandhunger
    huskandhunger
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Werewolf Thoughts - Borf Borf

On the change of light attack damage from physical to bleed type damage, I really like this change just increase the % chance from 3,5,10 to 5, 15, 20% for status effect --currently feels negligible, too low, boosting % will make it more effective.

Deafening Roar / Ferocious Roar move the Taunt to on heavies to Pack Leader morph ability instead to allow Deafening Roar major breach to still be used by damage dealer Wolves, like wise keep Major Savagery on both morphs of Roar, it's a huge damage loss losing it overall and pigeon holes werewolf build and play flexibility.

For Ferocious Roar - Make the 33% heavy attack speed boost apply at all times while slotted to avoid the current frustrating wind of the first heavy attack on live and give werewolf a more fluid experience.

Terrified - change to Terrifying buff that is focused on the werewolf instead granting 10% damage and allowing you to see stealthed / invisible targets. Put terrifying now applies to all morphs. 👌 If choosing to keep as Terrified then add a yellow visual particle effect that persists for the duration to show that the werewolf marked their prey.

Piercing Howl, to better fit this name this ability and its morphs now ignore physical resistance of a target. This should help damage remain more competitive in light of the terrify loss on Deafening Roar and 5% nerf from Live.

Howl of Despair, good changes.

Claws of Life - The healing from this ability make it separate and occur at 2000hp per second to allow better healing over time which has been problematic for werewolf players in all areas.

Edited by huskandhunger on 5 May 2024 07:36
    Options
  • huskandhunger
    huskandhunger
    ✭✭✭✭
    ndf6g7ghs2z2.jpg

3goj8y6eycqm.gif

Edited by huskandhunger on 5 May 2024 07:18
    Options
  • moderatelyfatman
    moderatelyfatman
    ✭✭✭✭
    ocvx2urf3szk.png
    Nerfs are coming! :D

Options
  • huskandhunger
    huskandhunger
    ✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf Feedback - Bumping

Light Attacks - On the change of light attack damage from physical to bleed type damage, I really like this change just increase the % chance from 3,5,10 to 5, 15, 20% for status effect --currently feels negligible, too low, boosting % will make it more effective.

Deafening Roar / Ferocious Roar - move the Taunt to on heavies to Pack Leader morph ability instead to allow Deafening Roar major breach to still be used by damage dealer Wolves, like wise keep Major Savagery on both morphs of Roar, it's a huge damage loss losing it overall and pigeon holes werewolf build and play flexibility.

For Ferocious Roar - Make the 33% heavy attack speed boost apply at all times while slotted to avoid the current frustrating wind of the first heavy attack on live and give werewolf a more fluid experience.

Terrified Effects - change to Terrifying buff that is focused on the werewolf instead granting 10% damage and allowing you to see stealthed / invisible targets. Put terrifying now applies to all morphs. 👌 If choosing to keep as Terrified then add a yellow visual particle effect that persists for the duration to show that the werewolf marked their prey.

Piercing Howl - to better fit this name this ability now ignores physical resistance of a target. This should help damage remain more competitive in light of the terrify loss on Deafening Roar and 5% nerf from Live.

Howl of Despair - good changes.

Claws of Life - The healing from this ability make it separate and occur at 2000hp per second to allow better healing over time which has been problematic for werewolf players in all areas

Edited by huskandhunger on 6 May 2024 20:35
    Options
  • Telos_Tim
    Telos_Tim
    ✭✭✭
    Are we going to have another week this cycle of combat changes?

It’s Week 4, I’d say Scribing is in a decent place to launch now, can we fix the other issues that people are going to deal with irregardless of whether they use the new system?
    • Templar tanking is still in the gutter.
    • Nightblade DDs are invisible.
    • Necromancers are lacking minions.
    • Werewolves are pet dogs.
    Options
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a bug with Ambush on nightblade. It has a cast time for some reason. It should just blink, Ambush, to the target like streak but doesn't.
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
    Options
  • Yamenstein
    Yamenstein
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can someone at ZoS please acknowledge the player base concerns when it comes to the class balance. Scribing looks good - lacklustre for the most part from what I’ve seen but deployable and in a position so in the future when you want to create more skills you can utilise this system.

It’s week 4 (?) of PTS and some classes - Necro as my concern - has not been addressed after the recent BB change.
    GLS actively discourages the use of the new scribing abilities. That feels really bad.

If it's not clear, I believe you're eluding to the fact that using GLS forces Necro to use Skulls to generate corpses.

Unfortunate because the intention of the skill was to reduce the complexity of casting BB every 3s while providing the user a universal 15% dot buff to access power elsewhere. Coupled with Rapid Rot's 10%, Necromancer had the highest opportunity of any class to make scribing shine with all of the extra dots they now have access to. Skills like Soul Burst and Contingency are effectively universal DK Talons without the synergy. Decent semi Spammable damage.

We've screamed ad nauseam about GLS being mechanically broken by requiring the 3s delay from skeleton or the in combat requirement. But at the very least that corpse generation should be universally applicable instead of requiring Flame Skull.

Templar for example, they specifically redesigned Burning Light to proc on any damage so that Templar's weren't shoehorned into jabs. Jabs is still great, but if you wanted to use something else you're not severely punished for it. This should be a design consideration for GLS.

Please still look into necro.
    Options
  • Turtle_Bot
    Turtle_Bot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A couple of changes I would like to see regarding quality of life for multiple classes...

Sorcerer: Bound Armor -> Bound Armaments Morph -> Increases Max Stamina by 8% on both bars while slotted rather than the current bar.

This is how bound armaments currently works (or at least how it is supposed to work if it's not bugged).

I'd rather they replaced the max stats from bound armor and morphs with major prophecy/savagery while slotted on either bar.
    This removes some of the peak potential of stat stacking (which has raised some concerns in PvP when combined with Hardened Ward), while giving the class what should really be a basic named buff that all classes should have in their class kits, but especially sorcerer, since sorcerer wants to critically strike as often as possible to proc the critical surge heal reliably, but doesn't care as much about those critical strikes dealing the maximum damage possible (like NB does).

It also hybridizes both morphs into being a tank/support morph (bound aegis) or a DPS morph (bound armaments) that any sorc can use effectively instead of aegis being best on magsorc tanks and armaments being best on stamsorc dps causing the current disparity between mag/stam when it comes to those roles.
    Options
  • master_vanargand
    master_vanargand
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is the duration of Nightblade's passive skill "Shadow Barrier" tied to "Heavy Armor"?
    This has been around for a long time, but binding a class passive skill to Heavy Armor is silly.
    Need fix the duration of "Shadow Barrier" to 15-20 seconds.
    Alternatively, slotting the Shadow skill will permanently grant Major Resolve.
    Making the duration permanent will eliminate duration update spam and reduce server calculations and traffic.
    Options