Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hardened Ward heal making it to live is a mistake and needs to be changed

• StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tcholl wrote: »
    One more player here that believes the ward buff is totally busted and this change should NEVER have reached the main server. You work hard to get the sorc in execute range, even spending your ulti in the process and it pops right back to full health will massive shields and infinite sustain. If you manage to survive the damage, this goes on over and over. Someone here said that the class was revived and by this comment you can tell how much difference one skill buff is making to the class at expense of the whole game experience (you are supose to die in pvp). It is getting to the point where we see much much more sorcs if compared to patches prior to this change. I really hope we see some correction to this awfull buff asap.

Exactly this. As I've said before, an average magsorc will see this as a necessary buff. A good magsorc will see this as an unnecessary buff. There has to be a middle ground, which is why I suggested turning the burst heal into a HoT. Keeping it as it is makes the class borderline unfair and not fun to play against or on it.
    Edited by StaticWave on 2 July 2024 04:50
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:
    Static Wave - AD stamsorc

Options
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd be curious to see the class population the one player was tracking. It's getting to where the kill 20 class quests, it's only worth whike to take sorc, NB, or Warden. I even feel like there are much fewer DKs
    Options
  • Zabagad
    Zabagad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be curious to see the class population the one player was tracking. It's getting to where the kill 20 class quests, it's only worth whike to take sorc, NB, or Warden. I even feel like there are much fewer DKs
    Your wish comes true :) :
    8cohl9rfcuzl.png
    But it's not significant at all for U42 - the trend can be missleading and we need more campaigns to have enough data.
    At the same time it was the first campaign where PC/EU sorc population was > NB since I do this tracking.

PC EU (noCP AD) Grey/Grau AD
    Please raise the population caps.
    @ZOS - Convert the heal on "Hardened Ward" into a HoT pls.
    Options