The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Natch potes netch pots potch newts

• Ecgberht_confused
    Ecgberht_confused
    ✭✭✭
    DK will get major courage to account for the nerf for the major berserk duration. Sorc will get a pet buff. And temp will have their beam nerfed
  • ForumBully
    ForumBully
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like there should be an update at least pretty soon.
  • ketsparrowhawk
    ketsparrowhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they're off for Presidents' Day?
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wouldn't have brought PTS down if that were the case
  • ForumBully
    ForumBully
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wouldn't have brought PTS down if that were the case

Maybe they suddenly had a need to go home and think about Presidents.
  • ForumBully
    ForumBully
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my....so much nothing it actually made me laugh.
  • danthemann5
    danthemann5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The patch notes get later and later with every update cycle.
    ZeniMax has no obligation to correct any errors or defects in the Services.

Greetings! We've closed this thread due to its non-constructive nature.

"You know you don't have to be here right?" - ZOS_RichLambert
  • ForumBully
    ForumBully
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats devs...a new low.
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not surprised. They hadn't even met with the community manager to know about issues until last week so; no real time to address anything if it wasn't just lip service, or merely a hopeful community guy that just found out that even though he tried to communicate; doesn't mean it gets us anywhere.
  • KilianDermoth
    KilianDermoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did I read right that they "fixed" something on the templar side so that nightblades can even easier stealth away?

Yeah lets buff nightblades even further and remove more and more counters to a broken mechanic on an overly overbuffed class and lets keep nerfing other classes...

At least they havent touched Sorcerers, because this had probably meant another nerf. So no news are good news at this point...
    Edited by KilianDermoth on 20 February 2023 20:33
  • The_Titan_Tim
    The_Titan_Tim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did I read right that they "fixed" something on the templar side so that nightblades can even easier stealth away?

Yeah lets buff nightblades even further and remove more and more counters to a broken mechanic on an overly overbuffed class and lets keep nerfing other classes...

At least they havent touched Sorcerers, because this had probably meant another nerf. So no news are good news at this point...

No, Nightblades can’t use Eclipse, it’s a Templar ability, they fixed a problem when using potions or Stage 4 sprint, that your bubble would visually be left behind. Minor fix.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was spending time with the wife and the kids today on family day (holiday here I Canada) so I forgot to pester Gina as per usual. Glad you guys didn't drop the ball!
    Zos did, though. This is exactly what templars have been begging to not have happen...and yet it happened anyways.
    Since u35 patch pts cycle...guess they need more time. The thing is, many players are fed up with this nonsense, and will move on (or already have).
    Edited by gariondavey on 20 February 2023 22:09
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The reveal that there would be no change to templars this last week of notes is depressing af but I guess I'm still interested to see if there is anything else in them this week.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno you got any of them notes for us?
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give us petch notes please :naughty:
  • ForumBully
    ForumBully
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another trash update in the books.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hopefully the update on wayshrine usage fixes the bug where you can't do anything except move about unless you reloadui
    Soupy twist
  • KlauthWarthog
    KlauthWarthog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was not really expecting anything spectacular for combat updates this week, but I have to admit that I did not consider "literally nothing" as a potential option.
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was not really expecting anything spectacular for combat updates this week, but I have to admit that I did not consider "literally nothing" as a potential option.

All combat is working as intended with zero bugs
  • jecks33
    jecks33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    today is the day? o:)
    PC-EU
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [
    jecks33 wrote: »

Probably not until 24th.
    Edited by alternatelder on 10 April 2023 22:00
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

likely Monday the 17th of april as this Wednesday on the 12th there's the chapter preview livestream
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »

likely Monday the 17th of april as this Wednesday on the 12th there's the chapter preview livestream

24th would be more on their release schedule between the end of pts and official release.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

24th would be more on their release schedule between the end of pts and official release.

last year it was 18 april and updates usually go to pts the monday after an eso livestream like this Wednesday's livestream. we'll likely see which date is correct this Wednesday
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah Monday!
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭

last year it was 18 april and updates usually go to pts the monday after an eso livestream like this Wednesday's livestream. we'll likely see which date is correct this Wednesday

I was just basing it off Q1 pts which was a week less, but Monday it is. 💁
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno when will the notes be poppin'?
  • flizomica
    flizomica
    ✭✭✭✭
    potes?

pots?

pewts?
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    will necrom be on this pts update?
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xarc wrote: »

Yes.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xarc wrote: »

Necrom is the next release, so yes!