The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Natch potes netch pots potch newts

• MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy thread necro! Still working on getting everything prepped but figure within an hour or two? Roughly?

necromouse-necromancer.gif

• RaptorRodeoGod
    RaptorRodeoGod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy thread necro! Still working on getting everything prepped but figure within an hour or two? Roughly?

Quick! Someone necro a REALLY old natch potes thread!
    Give all classes access to a Scribing skill that works like Arcanist beam.
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 10 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. Make a self debuff mythic. Literally anything at this point.
  • Hrafngrimr3
    Hrafngrimr3
    ✭✭✭
    AdamLAD wrote: »
    Who else is looking forward to seeing if mag sorc is going to be buffed or not? lol. I have 0 expectations, but hopefully Zos can heed our call for buffs we deserve

I’m not holding my breath, but I’d love to see it. Overload needs a rework, no reliable way to proc status effects besides concussion, animations still feel really clunky, etc. With the DK meta in cyro, it’s hard to be competitive on sorc without sacrificing so much bar space on nothing but shields and heals.
  • KilianDermoth
    KilianDermoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread is absolutely misleading!!! I dont see any netchs!!!
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    AdamLAD wrote: »
    Who else is looking forward to seeing if mag sorc is going to be buffed or not? lol. I have 0 expectations, but hopefully Zos can heed our call for buffs we deserve

I’m not holding my breath, but I’d love to see it. Overload needs a rework, no reliable way to proc status effects besides concussion, animations still feel really clunky, etc. With the DK meta in cyro, it’s hard to be competitive on sorc without sacrificing so much bar space on nothing but shields and heals.

All the OG classes need reworks to passives and their themes. There is a noticable loss of identity when it comes to binding the class kit together. DK is probably the best in this regard because they are based on applying burning/poisoned or high ult gen, both of which provide lots of sustain or utility via their great ults.

There is nothing on NB, Sorc or Templar that scream playstyle niches. Hearing the announcement about Archanist using a combo system is making me look at the old class minigames in a new light. I don't find it fun to prebuff Bound Armaments or Mercilous, then light attack 4-5 times and hope those land, then hold on to an attack for the right moment another 4-5 seconds later or lose the proc completely.

Archanist just uses their main spammable (and probably other skills) to build combo, then they spend it on skills to get more out of them.. but those skills still work without combo. No prebuffing. Just use skills and fire when ready. All the skills bounce and play off of eachother.

The closest mechanic is Necro's with corpses. Warden has nothing like it too. It would be cool if there was something added like every 5% movement speed you earn get 1% crit chance or something like that for Sorc. Something to promote a different way to play.
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    tenor.gif

potes potes potes potes potes potes potes potes potes potes potes potes potes potes potes potes potes
    "I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose."– Stephen King

• gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Just makes sense to keep asking for patch notes in the same thread XD
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever comes, I just want to note that the decision to move the "Combat Preview" to the day / location of the actual patch notes was a good one.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • flizomica
    flizomica
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    Whatever comes, I just want to note that the decision to move the "Combat Preview" to the day / location of the actual patch notes was a good one.

I agree. I did want a taste of the patch notes to satisfy my own curiosity, but the combat previews they've done recently seem to have caused more confusion/anger/resentment than anything else.
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    flizomica wrote: »

I agree. I did want a taste of the patch notes to satisfy my own curiosity, but the combat previews they've done recently seem to have caused more confusion/anger/resentment than anything else.

Agree. This seems a good way to communicate without fomenting drama a few days ahead of time.
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    flizomica wrote: »

Totally justified confusion/anger/resentment though, not helped - in fact fuelled - by someone's social media comments.
  • Imaskari001
    Imaskari001
    ✭✭
    So, my PTS client updated. Surely PTS release is imminent?
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A watched pote never boils
  • LaerothKeykalyn
    LaerothKeykalyn
    ✭✭✭✭

potes potes potes potes potes potes potes potes potes potes potes potes potes potes potes potes potes
  • flizomica
    flizomica
    ✭✭✭✭

pots?

0kaf80l90fbi.jpg
  • IncultaWolf
    IncultaWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Necro buffs confirmed?! :#
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zb53pnxe5kor.jpg
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Publishing them now!

6227ba2a-3f4c-4418-87fa-ed6fc229aa26_text.gif
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno when can we expect the highly coveted week 2 potch newts?
    Thanks in advance! (Hope templar gets some sorely needed love via jabs+backlash)
    Edited by gariondavey on 6 February 2023 15:06
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • mmtaniac
    mmtaniac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Plar-pots. Where!?
  • AdamLAD
    AdamLAD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doubt anything will be changed this week other than bugs fixes. It's normally 3rd week that would be anything significant
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmtaniac wrote: »
    Plar-pots. Where!?

"We heard you that Radiant Opression was doing too much of templar damage, so we are reducing it to 200% scaling to match the rest of the templar offensive tool kit."
  • mmtaniac
    mmtaniac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sat - demplar noizes.
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Soon?????
  • Dayhjawk
    Dayhjawk
    ✭✭✭
    its like waiting for grass to grow!
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We all know, logically, that they aren't going to make any significant changes on week 2, they never do. Next week is when the big changes happen.

BUT MAYBE THIS WILL BE THE PTS CYCLE WHERE THEY MAKE BIG CHAMGES ON WEEK 2, NATCH POTES WHEN?
  • ForumBully
    ForumBully
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We all know, logically, that they aren't going to make any significant changes on week 2, they never do. Next week is when the big changes happen.

BUT MAYBE THIS WILL BE THE PTS CYCLE WHERE THEY MAKE BIG CHAMGES ON WEEK 2, NATCH POTES WHEN?

Hope is really OP, nerf hope.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they make the fixes to Mist Form, I am dying to see it actually function as it should.
  • Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not me still waiting on news of an option to have my old jabs animation back....
    Angua Anyammis Ae Sunna
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's almost never anything of note on the 2nd week. But I guess we'll see what happens
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup