Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Ideal new class assuming one is coming.

MindOfTheSwarm
MindOfTheSwarm
✭✭✭✭✭
What it says in the description. What new class would you like to see assuming we will definitely get one.
Edited by MindOfTheSwarm on 17 January 2022 05:05

Ideal new class assuming one is coming. 195 votes

Battlemage/Spellsword
67%
KowalzkyCireousDeathStalkerBlueRavencalitrumanb14_ESOGedericKesstrylDarcyMardinwenchmore420b14_ESOWuffyCeruleixaraanShalidorsHeirLalocatnwilliams2107b16_ESOadamastorxphilips666_18b16_ESOWraithShadow13priestnall.andrewrwb17_ESOJames-WayneLaerothKeykalyn 132 votes
Witch/Hedgemage
10%
MandragoraRedBranchAshrynGusTheWizardUrvothSubjectcrankSephyrInspiral808WiseSkyjm42Glacku808MindOfTheSwarmAdremalSammyKhajitspacefrackingedward_frigidhandsDreamyLuMisFireShAdOwZonESparxlost 20 votes
Witchhunter
10%
gresiacDarrettNacarioPathmickeyxC0L0SSUSLibonotusMartoAzrael_1976TyharblkjagMAEKValabrogSallymenNomadic_AtmoranValgretClevaTrevaMesiteParbelaIron_Warrior 21 votes
Barbarian
11%
dcam86b14_ESOkojoues4evaNettleCarrierArcVelarianValarMorghulis1896merpinsfakingfocusedDrdeath20ldzlcs065AztriasMonte_CristoNord_RaseriJellySunsetGregaSianTamzinAardappelboomPterion87divnyiseldomseenkd 22 votes
  • MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Witch/Hedgemage
    Feel free to post alternatives if none of the above have appeal. I voted Witch or Hedgemage as it opens up magic and abilities not tied to schools that already exist. I feel Battlemage wouldn’t bring anything new or unique to the game as the role can be pretty much built with in game classes, especially DK and Sorc. Also, provide reasoning if possible other than ‘it’s not in game yet’. Say why your choice is good and what it would bring that other classes do not.
    Edited by MindOfTheSwarm on 17 January 2022 05:10
    Options
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Battlemage/Spellsword
    But I'd never expect zos to execute it properly nowadays, no class would be on cards in 2-3 years anyway.
    Options
  • MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Witch/Hedgemage
    But I'd never expect zos to execute it properly nowadays, no class would be on cards in 2-3 years anyway.
    This is another reason I didn’t vote for Battlemage. I would be worried that it would be too similar to existing class. Still, if done right it could be cool.
    Options
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dwarven engineer
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
    Options
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None
    Options
  • Wandering_Immigrant
    Wandering_Immigrant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dwemer artificer / dwarves engineer whatever they want to call it. I want something that utilizes gadgets and possibly creates unique mechanics for potions and poisons or uses some other form of consumables. It's the only potential class type I see adding something genuinely unique.
    Options
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Battlemage/Spellsword
    Monk
    Options
  • RUIWOLF
    RUIWOLF
    ✭✭
    ALLL OF THEM.!!! A Martial arts tree based on offensive, water skill tree for healing and offensive resources reduction and dwemer tree for tanking and support. Zos, just hire me already! This could be a hybrid between templar and warden. Oh [snip]. An ultimate in the dwemer tree where you call in a massive centurion robotic suit that works like the bone Goliath. A martial arts ultimate that reflects all incoming attacks. I've already given a few of my ideas for this new class already. So I'm not going to go through it again. This class would straight away be my main. [snip]

[edited for inappropriate content & profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 17 January 2022 12:03
    Options
  • cro25519
    cro25519
    ✭✭✭
    Spellcrafting please. Battlespire (since Breton chapter most likely) would make all the sense with it. Why a new class when you can make one.

Would allow us to dynamically load skills, thus removing issues they had with certain platforms not having enough memory for more skills.

A nice simple version of it was presented by this youtuber: <https://youtu.be/Ksi6fBJp8kM&gt;
    Edited by cro25519 on 17 January 2022 08:00
    Options
  • RUIWOLF
    RUIWOLF
    ✭✭
    joerginger wrote: »
    None

🤣 why not? Apart from balancing but who needs that anyways?
    Edited by RUIWOLF on 17 January 2022 07:50
    Options
  • RUIWOLF
    RUIWOLF
    ✭✭
    cro25519 wrote: »
    Spellcrafting please. Battlespire (since Breton chapter most likely) would make all the sense with it. Why a new class when you can make one.

Would allow us to dynamically load skills, thus removing issues they had with certain platforms not having enough memory for more skills.

Both? I'm sure if zos don't eat or sleep they can do both?
    Edited by RUIWOLF on 17 January 2022 07:52
    Options
  • cro25519
    cro25519
    ✭✭✭
    RUIWOLF wrote: »
    cro25519 wrote: »

Both? I'm sure if zos don't eat or sleep they can do both?

They probably can adjust their workload this year to work on it. They said in the announcement, that they are trying to change their release cycle a little bit this year iirc, so it could be just 2-3 small things + gameplay feature like this.

Ofc if they can't, they can't, I'm just saying what would be cool to see "for me" taking in mind the limitations of the game engine.
    Edited by cro25519 on 17 January 2022 08:03
    Options
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Battlemage/Spellsword
    What it says in the description. What new class would you like to see assuming we will definitely get one.

"During the beta, the Battlemage was planned to be the sixth player class. Along with the Warden, it was scrapped at launch in favor of the four standard classes, though the Warden class later returned to the game in Update 14. Some remnants of the class still exist within the files, including icons and a few errant strings. Destruction, Two-Handed, Alteration, and Mysticism were skill lines associated with the class, back when the familiar schools of magic were still used in the game."

https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Battlemage
    Options
  • magnus01
    magnus01
    ✭✭✭
    none
    the classes we have need more skills
    Options
  • ZigoSid
    ZigoSid
    ✭✭✭✭
    None. Like magnus01 (and many others I've read) I would prefer more skills for existing classes and more weapons for everyone.
    Edited by ZigoSid on 17 January 2022 08:50
    Options
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd love a sapper/engineer type class that would include skills related to sieging, destroying bridges as well as all of the fun stuff you could do in PVE
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • Mushroomancer
    Mushroomancer
    ✭✭✭✭
    None of the ones you listed.
    • Battlemage/Spellsword: been saying this in pretty much every thread that proposes this class. Both Battlemage and Spellsword are not classes that are well-differentiated enough to stand on their own in ESO. The requirement of a mage that can also use weapons can be fullfilled by any class, hell it's even meta now with magicka dps being able to use melee weapons and still do good dps. And if you want the heavy armor aestethic of these classes, just use the outfit station. Please stop requesting this class, it's uninventive, boring, and I don't think it would make a good addition to ESO. At most I think we could see some of the scrapped skill lines for it as stand alone or even as new weapon classes.
    • Witch/Hedgemage: don't know what this is referring to exactly, but I'm guessing you are talking about the witch-like enemies in the Reach. Yes it would be cool to have more magic based on nature and maybe the void, but we already have the Warden, which covers the former, and the latter seems unlikely. I would much rather see the void remain very nebulous, and unable to be "channeled", and was already iffy at the way they portrayed it in Markarth, just being another dimension with "lost souls", pretty lame.
    • Witch-hunter: again, cool class in the single player TES games, not unique enough to be a class in ESO. At most, I could see them implementing some sort of "Witch-hunting" quests or dailies, although the cultural and historical baggage of even the idea of witch-hunting makes me think it's most likely never gonna happen.
    • Barbarian: really? The most generic warrior class (well besides warrior, which is literally the same, just with heavy armor, I think?) is something you think they'll implement? Literally any stamina class can be made to look like and feel like a Barbarian, just don't use class skills. What skill-lines would a Barbarian class even have? Raiding, Muscles, and Lamentation of Enemy Women? Didn't really think this one through, did ya?

I think the main problem with the classes you proposed is that for a class to work in ESO it kinda needs to put together more than one archetype, unlike the classes from the main-line games, which really represent just one, and mostly very boring and trite ones at that. Look at Warden, for example, it combines the Druid archetype, with the Ice Mage one. Or alternatively, it needs to be a class that feels unique enough whereas even if it doesn't combine multiple archetypes, you can still make three distinct skill-lines out of it like the Templar. Just taking a class from classic TES which is literally "mage, but he hit good with pointy stick" barely qualifies as a class for ESO, because we already have weapon skill-lines, and the different elements of Destruction magic, as well as other schools of magic, are distributed among the classes, so I don't see a generic "mage" being too appealing.

To me, the only class that can be diverse enough to have three unique skill-lines is some sort of Dwarven artificer/alchemist kind of deal, which would use Ancient Artifacts, Dwemer Constructs, and Alchemy. Maybe, just maybe a Bard class could be feasible, just associate each skill-line to a different instrument, or make each one a different type of art, like Music, Poetry, and Acting (?), I don't know, just throwing ideas at the wall. But then again, bards in TES aren't really a fleshed-out "class", they are either straight up artists, or your run-of-the-mill adventurer with a BA in Performative Arts.
    Edited by Mushroomancer on 17 January 2022 09:40
    PC | EU 1600+ CP

Chews-On-Shrooms - Argonian (EP) | Healer Warden
    I know I have a problem, leave me alone:

Nirya Urayel - Altmer (EP) | Healer/Magicka Templar
    Ulen Favel - Dunmer (EP) | Magicka Nightblade
    Anise Favel - Dunmer (EP) | Magicka Dragonknight
    Vivienne Rielle - Breton (EP) | Hybrid Healer/Magicka Necromancer
    Gaspar Rielle - Breton (DC) | Magicka Sorcerer
    Ulfgar the Foul - Nord (EP) | Tank Necromancer
    Plays-With-Chains - Argonian (EP) | Tank Dragonknight
    Sonje the Wild - Nord (EP) | Tank Warden
    Brutus Lovidicus - Imperial (EP) | Tank Nightblade
    Velms Ienith - Dunmer (EP) | Tank Sorcerer
    Cassius Lanius - Imperial (EP) | Tank/Stamina Templar
    Shakar-gro-Khazgur - Orc (DC) | Stamina Dragonknight
    Liette Nightwind - Bosmer (AD) | Stamina Nightblade
    Ja'khar the Salty - Khajiit (EP) | Stamina Necromancer
    Saadia al-Tava - Redguard (EP) | Stamina Sorcerer
    Gwinas Hemp-Burner - Bosmer (EP) | Stamina Warden
    Grand Master Crafter, All Dungeon HM up to Stonethorn, vCrag HM, vDSA, vMA, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, vHOF HM, vAS+2, Gryphon Heart, vBRP, vSS HM (Extinguisher of Flames),
    vKA HM (Shield of the North), vRG 1/3HM
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are Astromancer NPCs in the game

So maybe something relating to space and stars.
    Options
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bard.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
    Options
  • MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Witch/Hedgemage
    • Battlemage/Spellsword: been saying this in pretty much every thread that proposes this class. Both Battlemage and Spellsword are not classes that are well-differentiated enough to stand on their own in ESO. The requirement of a mage that can also use weapons can be fullfilled by any class, hell it's even meta now with magicka dps being able to use melee weapons and still do good dps. And if you want the heavy armor aestethic of these classes, just use the outfit station. Please stop requesting this class, it's uninventive, boring, and I don't think it would make a good addition to ESO. At most I think we could see some of the scrapped skill lines for it as stand alone or even as new weapon classes.
    • Witch/Hedgemage: don't know what this is referring to exactly, but I'm guessing you are talking about the witch-like enemies in the Reach. Yes it would be cool to have more magic based on nature and maybe the void, but we already have the Warden, which covers the former, and the latter seems unlikely. I would much rather see the void remain very nebulous, and unable to be "channeled", and was already iffy at the way they portrayed it in Markarth, just being another dimension with "lost souls", pretty lame.
    • Witch-hunter: again, cool class in the single player TES games, not unique enough to be a class in ESO. At most, I could see them implementing some sort of "Witch-hunting" quests or dailies, although the cultural and historical baggage of even the idea of witch-hunting makes me think it's most likely never gonna happen.
    • Barbarian: really? The most generic warrior class (well besides warrior, which is literally the same, just with heavy armor, I think?) is something you think they'll implement? Literally any stamina class can be made to look like and feel like a Barbarian, just don't use class skills. What skill-lines would a Barbarian class even have? Raiding, Muscles, and Lamentation of Enemy Women? Didn't really think this one through, did ya?

I think the main problem with the classes you proposed is that for a class to work in ESO it kinda needs to put together more than one archetype, unlike the classes from the main-line games, which really represent just one, and mostly very boring and trite ones at that. Look at Warden, for example, it combines the Druid archetype, with the Ice Mage one. Or alternatively, it needs to be a class that feels unique enough whereas even if it doesn't combine multiple archetypes, you can still make three distinct skill-lines out of it like the Templar. Just taking a class from classic TES which is literally "mage, but he hit good with pointy stick" barely qualifies as a class for ESO, because we already have weapon skill-lines, and the different elements of Destruction magic, as well as other schools of magic, are distributed among the classes, so I don't see a generic "mage" being too appealing.

To me, the only class that can be diverse enough to have three unique skill-lines is some sort of Dwarven artificer/alchemist kind of deal, which would use Ancient Artifacts, Dwemer Constructs, and Alchemy. Maybe, just maybe a Bard class could be feasible, just associate each skill-line to a different instrument, or make each one a different type of art, like Music, Poetry, and Acting (?), I don't know, just throwing ideas at the wall. But then again, bards in TES aren't really a fleshed-out "class", they are either straight up artists, or your run-of-the-mill adventurer with a BA in Performative Arts.

This is actually well thought out feedback. I agree with Battlemage points but everyone seems to want it hence why I included it. As for Witch, I was thinking something based on a coven, like a Hermaeus Mora coven that is trying to stop some ancient book falling into another Daedric prince’s hands. Skills would involve elder itch style attacks. Voids and tentacles. As for your artificer idea, I think it’s excellent. The idea of turrets and bombs sounds great.
    Options
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Battlemage/Spellsword
    I like Battlemage/Spellsword because it also has lore significant to the TES story behind it, but I do agree that these could be achieved with either new weapon lines OR a new guild skill line, much like Psijic has been done.

I also like the idea of Mage as a class. The concept of the Sorcerer is something different - daedra-dealing lightning mage who falls most intuitively into a damage sort of role. The Mage, conceptually, could lose those fetters and be something more like a traditional wizard type. Mechanically and thematically, they could, perhaps, be centred more around the traditional schools of magic such as illusion, abjuration and mysticism with which they can serve readily as a controller-type.

But if we were really going to get into big ridiculous wishes, I'd love it honestly if they got rid of class altogether, breaking current class skill lines down into Psijic-like skill lines any character can get access to.
    Edited by Supreme_Atromancer on 17 January 2022 10:05
    Options
  • MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Witch/Hedgemage
    Well, I actually was thinking a Witch could have the following skill lines:

Hexing: DPS and debuffs.
    Alteration and Conjuration: Tanking, CC and a pet or two.
    Mind Merging: Healing, Support and Buffs.
    Options
  • the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree with your critique of the OP's options. That said, I don't really think either of your suggestions are any better than theirs. An artificer/alchemist class is partially redundant with an existing crafting skill line (alchemy), and the only characters in ES lore with anything resembling mastery over Dwemer-style constructs are either extinct (the Dwemer themselves), or gods (Sotha Sil, and he already got a DLC). Bard, on the other hand, has the same problem as battlemage. ES bards are just jacks of all trades (i.e. mage-thief-fighter hybrids). Music magic isn't really a thing in the Elder Scrolls, or at least not anything particularly relevant to adventurers (there is one Dwemer-related quest in Vvardenfell with music magic).

The challenge with creating new classes for ESO is that any class has to make sense as a magicka-focused build or as a stamina-focused build, while also not having any skill lines that are redundant with things that already exist, and being lore-friendly. Most of the ideas people propose run afoul of at least one of those requirements (and some of the existing classes don't even do all of those things well).

I'm personally in the camp that thinks 6 classes is enough, and I would much rather have another magicka weapon skill line (to make up for all of the class skills that have been converted to stamina over the years), or another guild skill line (which could come with some interesting story content and might fill in some of the gaps in the existing skill lines).
    Edited by the1andonlyskwex on 17 January 2022 10:55
    Options
  • the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To add on to my previous post: I would love to see a mechanic similar to the Sorcerer class in the early ES games, where instead of regenerating Magicka naturally you have to absorb it from enemy spells. Since Sorcerer as a class already exists in another form, I think this mechanic might work well as a world skill line like Vampire or Werewolf, where you get some kind of affliction that suppresses your resource recovery, but in return you get a few active skills, and (more importantly) passives that allow you to efficiently convert damage taken into resources.
    Options
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Battlemage/Spellsword
    [*] Barbarian: really? The most generic warrior class (well besides warrior, which is literally the same, just with heavy armor, I think?) is something you think they'll implement? Literally any stamina class can be made to look like and feel like a Barbarian, just don't use class skills. What skill-lines would a Barbarian class even have? Raiding, Muscles, and Lamentation of Enemy Women? Didn't really think this one through, did ya?
    [/list]

@Mushroomancer

I disagree with this. I think early on, this was more true. Weapon lines seemed to have originally been designed to give all the flexibility and for making concepts outside of those the classes strictly suggested, but since shortly after launch, there has been a drive to fold everything into classes - roles, stam/mag specs, everything. As it stands now, viability doesn't really support "just not using any class skills". And besides, its not very satisfying to have a Barbarian in mind (which, after all, is a core archetype of not only fantasy, but the TES franchise), and have to settle for a sneaky nightblade-bloodmage, holy crusader or fire-wielding akaviiri martial artist.

Barbarians aren’t generic- the problem you are describing seems to be with their specificity- they’re not a super flexible concept because they are already a very specific type of warrior/brawler or whatever. But the same could be said of most of the classes, and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that. After all, archetype needs to be reasonably cohesive. We know what a Sorcerer is, there’s not that far you can really go with it before its not really an archetype, but a meta construct for the sake of meta demands.

Barbarians are power fantasies that map readily to tanking and damage roles. A shamanistic/totem skill-line could cover morphs of skills that reflect either a healing role, or praeter-natural defenses, which could support tanking, damage or diverse PvP building strategies.

But most importantly, you could come into the game hoping to play a gnarled Orc warrior or a grizzly Nord raider who eschews magic, a feral Bosmer cannibal, a deep-marsh Argonian, a Breton Reach warlord, without having to essentially gimp yourself by ignoring all your class toolkit, not to mention the baked-in power fantasies they are associated with.
    Edited by Supreme_Atromancer on 17 January 2022 11:31
    Options
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Battlemage/Spellsword
    What I really would like is a Clockwork Mage class, but unlikely with the apparent theme.

And Spellcrafting, unless ZOS has had some miraculous epiphany in the last year, is basically dead.
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
    Options
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tamer would be nice. But as usual,it will get ruined in development.
    Options
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It depends on personal preference and experience. Case in point is some choices players have asked for are missing from the limited offering in the poll.
    Options
  • ZeroDPS
    ZeroDPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    neither.... we need Spellcraft!
    Options
  • Artim_X
    Artim_X
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see ZOS adding any of those. More skill lines would be nice though.
    (AD) Artim X/Xirtām/Måtrix |PC/NA| Casual staff wielding vampire sorcerer/templar/arcanist
    Electric-Burn/Stun
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Av0zcKH3i2BkaY1GXW/giphy.gif/https://c.tenor.com/jQHdFftrgwMAAAAC/tenor.gif
    • Damage Dealing Build.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Inferno/Lightning Staff (infused/shock enchant), and Rage of the Ursauk jewelry (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused/flame/weapon damage enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Boundless Storm, Mages' Wrath, Lightning Flood, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build), and Power Overload.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Crushing Shock/Storm Pulsar, Streak, Flame/Shock Reach, Unstable Wall of Fire/Storms, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build) and Fiery/Thunderous Rage.
    Electric-Heal
    https://media.giphy.com/media/5ibGIHneWS6ek/giphy.gif
    • My Healer Build.
    • Gear: 5 Spell Power Cure (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Lightning Staff (Charged/shock enchant), and Infallible Aether jewelry (arcane with spell damage enchant)/restoration staff (Powered with absorb magicka enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Power Surge, Boundless Storm, Blessing of Restoration, Energy Orb, Twilight Matriarch, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Dark Deal, Overflowing Altar, Elemental Drain, Blockade of Storms, Twilight Matriarch, and Aggressive Horn.
    Electric-Ward
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Wa0TGmtDvwW3e/giphy.gif
    • My Meme Tank Build that uses high resistance and variety of wards.
    • Gear: 5 Brands of Imperium (All body pieces except Head and Shoulders, with Divine trait, and with Prismatic Defense Enchants), full Mother Ciannait's (1 light and 1 medium. Divines and Max Mag Enchant), and Combat Physician jewelry (bloodthirsty with Prismatic Recovery Enchants), CP restoration staff (Infused with hardening enchant), and CP ice staff (Infused with crusher enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Bound Aegis, Deep Thoughts, Boundless Storm, Healing Ward, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Silver Leash (Elemental Drain if healer isn't running it), Bound Aegis, Frost Clench, Blockade of Frost, Empowered Ward, and Temporal Guard.
    Electric-Vamp
    https://media.giphy.com/media/ukDQiYZzRAxMZKcK86/giphy.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact for regular and NoCP build/Oblivion's Foe for dot build (medium chest and body pieces light. All Impenetrable. Max Mag Enchants). Gaze of Sithis and 1 light Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton (light shoulders, and impenetrable with Max Mag Enchants). Knight Slayer/Pariah jewelry/Plaguebreak for dot build (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused with oblivion enchant for regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build. Sharpened for dot build)/restoration staff (infused with oblivion enchant regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Structured Entropy, Boundless Storm, Soul Splitting Trap, Radiating Regeneration, Healing Ward, and Life Giver.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Drain Vigor (Elemental Susceptibility), Race Against Time, Rune Cage, Radiant Magelight, Empowered Ward, and Shatter Soul.
    Dawnfang
    https://media.tenor.com/ogWfvDdsqBIAAAAd/anime-black-clover.gif
    • My casual one bar heavy attack Templar build that only utilizes Aedric Spear abilities.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (Head or Shoulder and body pieces except Chest. All body pieces Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchant), Lightning Staff of the Sergeant (Infused/shock enchant), and Sergeant's Mail jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Puncturing Sweep, Aurora Javelin, Toppling Charge, Blazing Spear, Radiant Ward, and Crescent Sweep.
    Duskfang
    https://media.tenor.com/Jo8aG_ouy_oAAAAd/ac-odyssey.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact (Heavy Chest with light Head, Waist, Hands, and Feet. All body pieces Impenetrable. Health enchant on head and everything else Magicka Enchants), 1 Medium Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton Shoulder (Impenetrable, Max Health Enchant), Knight Slayer Restoration Staff (Infused/Decrease Health enchant/Stealth-Draining Poison IX), and Knight Slayer jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with Spell Damage Enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1:Radiant Oppression, Race Against Time, Aurora Javelin, Breath of Life, Resolving Vigor, and Life Giver (Shatter Soul).
    PvE Starter Gear
    https://media.giphy.com/media/6CovzgyTig7M4/giphy.gif
    • Gear: 5 Law of Julianos (heavy chest, gloves/belt light, and the rest can be light or 1 medium piece if you're not wearing medium anywhere else on your body. All in training if grinding for XP or divines), Armor of the Seducer or Magnus' Gift head, shoulder, and staves (light with 1 medium piece if you are not already wearing 1 medium Julianos piece. All in training or divines. The staves should be training or infused), and 3 purple Willpower Jewelry with Arcane trait (can be bought from trading guilds for relatively cheap.
    • Check tamrieltradecentre.com for the best deals if you're not using a price checking addon).
    Race
    https://media.giphy.com/media/sdEkeWpiaGz0A/giphy.gif
    • High elf, since you will not have issues with sustain, but other mag based races are also fine so this is more of a personal choice.
    Mundus Stones
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cT3wMhLGQWdKU/giphy.gif
    • PvP: The Lover for penetration when playing a sorc or temp.
    • PvE Healing/Damage: The Thief for decent crit rate.
    • PvE Tanking: The Lady to get close to resistance cap.
    Current Champion Points
    https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGDAx6u3hthMhgI/giphy.gif
    • DPS Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Exploiter, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Thaumaturge, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Healer Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Hope Infusion, Weapon's Expert, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Tanky Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Ironclad, Enduring Resolve, Reinforced, Duelist's Rebuff, Bastion, Ward Master, Rejuvenation, Fortified.
    • PvP Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, Occult Overload, Arcane Supremacy, Bastion, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvE Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Fighting Finesse, Master-at-Arms, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvP Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, From the Brink, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    Favorite Foods and Potions
    https://media.giphy.com/media/3otPoTggaYFNd1FdAI/giphy.gif
    • Parse Food for PvE:(DPS) Ghastly Eye Bowl (increases Max Magicka by 4592 and Magicka Recovery by 459 for 2 hours).
    • Gold/Purple Food for Sorc PvP and Meme Tanking:(PvP) Clockwork Citrus Filet (increases Max Health by 3326, Health Recovery by 406 [useful if stage 1 vampire], Max Magicka by 3080, and Magicka Recovery by 338 for 2 hours). Witchmother's Potent Brew (Increase Max Magicka by 2856, Max Health by 3094, and Magicka Recovery by 315 for 2 hours.
    • Trash Potions when feeling cheap: Regular CP150 Essence of Magicka pots that I obtain frequently from playing the game or Crown Tri-Restoration Potion obtained from dailies.
    • Crafted Potions: Essence of Spell Critical (Bugloss, Lady's Smock, and Water Hyacinth). Without magelight this is my primary means of obtaining Major Prophecy on my Sorc, which increases my Spell Critical Rating. This also heals and restores magicka. Essence of Immovability (Columbine, Corn Flower, and Wormwood). I use this in PvP, since this gives me stealth detection, knockback immunity, and restores magicka (better to use it when competent allies are nearby, since it might reveal that you are surrounded by multiple players in stealth and you will not have an emergency pot available after use). Essence of Invisibility with only 2 ingredients (Blue Entoloma, Namira's Rot, Nirnroot, or Spider Egg). I use this in PvE content that requires stealth and if I need more speed I'll use Rapid Maneuver before using the potion. Essence of Invisibility with 3 ingredients (Blessed Thistle, Blue Entoloma, and Namira's Rot). Very useful in PvP alongside the vampire Dark Stalker passive, since you'll be invisible, ignore movement speed penalty while in Crouch, and you'll have a 30% movement speed boost from Major Expedition (I always have this slotted when riding from point A to B in PvP land, since gankers are always lurking). My templar will mostly use Essence of Health (Tri-Stat Potion) Ingredients: (Mountain Flower, Columbine, and Bugloss).
    Options