Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[IDEA] Craft Tree - new perk: Fauna Harvester

Drammanoth
Drammanoth
✭✭✭✭✭
As ZOS has finally shown love to crafters, there can always be more - this will make sense, for 'Reel Technique' as well as 'Angler's Instinct' were added to the Tree. With that, another perk would be much welcomed:

Fauna Harvester - Increases your chance of harvesting alchemical ingredients from passive animals.

By this I mean Torchbugs, Butterflies, Spiders, Mudcrabs, Shoroom Beetles, Regualr Beetles, etc.
My wishlist for ESO
I.Skills:
>>weapons: Polearms, Unarmed, Crossbow

>>Sorc's Twilight - perched animation

>>a skill line - a guild having this - to enable us to increase % gold gain for donating Ornate gear (another gold sink in order to gain more pennies - but over time it would pay off)

II.Overland Mechanics
>>tree climing in Grahtwood / Malabal Tor / Greenshade, etc. (with tall trees)

>>rock climbing in Glenumbra / Rivenspire / Stonefalls, etc. (with tall peaks)

>>new skill lines - Adventure (enable climbing, increase flora and fauna harvesting chances)

III.CP 2.0
>>Craft Tree development --> https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/594079/idea-craft-cp-sub-tree-ideas-constant-wip#latest

III.Replayable content in overland
>>dynamic pocket rifts to Oblivion - eg. to Vaermina's in Stormhaven, Boethiah's in Deshaan, Hircine's in the Rift OR in Bankgorai, etc. to get Daedric Sets relevant to the Prince, something like Oblivion rifts in Blackwood / the Deadlands

IV.Geography
>>Pyandonea - we had some quests WITH Maormer (Summerset, High Isle) - maybe we could meet them there? Poke poke, nudge nudge, wink wink, eh ZOS?

V.Other
(the ideas are also inspired by other Forum Users' posts)
>>pet battles! We collect SO MANY pets, and yet there are just a cosmetic. What a HUGE potential lies within those tiny beats!

>>ASOC - a new server in Asia and Oceania. If people have a bad ping there, it would be great if they had a server reaching their places more easily. And hey, it would make THREE servers, not two.

>>possibility to dye barding

>>possibility to switch UI between guild bank<-->bank<-->guild trader

>>display the dialogue options so that we can see which answer the NPC is reacting to

>>a way to make Overland more challenging - for those who want
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    An interesting idea, but I already have to slot two passives when harvesting, I'd hate to have to add a third. Better would be to have the "increase harvest" passive we already have to include those sources of alchemy reagents.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should also grant more hides.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    (...) I already have to slot two passives when harvesting, I'd hate to have to add a third. (...).
    Definitely a good point - therefore a few solutions:

- alts specifically with harvesting setup - if you have less than you'd like / need
    OR
    - Dynamic CP - a mod that allows you to switch the perks when doing a specific action
    code65536 wrote: »
    Should also grant more hides.

a chance to find 1-3 pieces per animal kill would also be great. Not much, but in the long run does add a bit.
    Edited by Drammanoth on 10 August 2021 07:49
    My wishlist for ESO
    I.Skills:

>>a skill line - a guild having this - to enable us to increase % gold gain for donating Ornate gear (another gold sink in order to gain more pennies - but over time it would pay off)

II.Overland Mechanics

>>new skill lines - Adventure (enable climbing, increase flora and fauna harvesting chances)

III.CP 2.0
    >>Craft Tree development --> https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/594079/idea-craft-cp-sub-tree-ideas-constant-wip#latest

>>dynamic pocket rifts to Oblivion - eg. to Vaermina's in Stormhaven, Boethiah's in Deshaan, Hircine's in the Rift OR in Bankgorai, etc. to get Daedric Sets relevant to the Prince, something like Oblivion rifts in Blackwood / the Deadlands

IV.Geography
    >>Pyandonea - we had some quests WITH Maormer (Summerset, High Isle) - maybe we could meet them there? Poke poke, nudge nudge, wink wink, eh ZOS?

V.Other
    >>pet battles! We collect SO MANY pets, and yet there are just a cosmetic. What a HUGE potential lies within those tiny beats!

>>ASOC - a new server in Asia and Oceania. If people have a bad ping there, it would be great if they had a server reaching their places more easily. And hey, it would make THREE servers, not two.

>>display the dialogue options so that we can see which answer the NPC is reacting to

• alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would suggest an alternate solution, though I guess I am way late to the party with the green tree and all...

Why not make a World skill called Survival, under which we could have passive skills concerning harvesting, fishing, run speed, hunting (ie chance for more skins or alchemy resources from animals) etc?

Those ARE skills, after all, and it would both make sense and, I believe, be more rewarding as such. If you want a character that is a diehard hunter-gatherer, you can make one without having to get to lvl 50 and then CP your way through all the prerequisites.
  • Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not make a World skill called Survival, under which we could have passive skills concerning harvesting, fishing, run speed, hunting (ie chance for more skins or alchemy resources from animals) etc?
    Well, you are too late (and my idea is more than likely some wishful thinking), BUT YES!

- passives for harvesting... arthropods here - found it somewhere
    - passives for harvesting plants
    - passives for skinning animals
    - a meta passive - could (collectively, after taking all the passives) increase the chance of finding Aetherial Dust by 1-2%

Expeirence gain - would have to be rather slow so as to encourage investing in ONE character, and not in all the alts.

I'd actually leave the CP Craft tree, but add what you proposed.
    My wishlist for ESO
    I.Skills:

II.Overland Mechanics

III.CP 2.0

IV.Geography

V.Other

• Williuss
    Williuss
    I like the idea of the Aetherial Dust chance increase @Drammanoth …honestly what I want to see is an Aetheric Cipher just once (whether the drop be increased or not idc) cause I want to be able to learn to make Mythic Ambrosia. Also doesn't help I'm on Xbox lol.