The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Show off your High Elves!

Lady_Galadhiel
Lady_Galadhiel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Show off with your best outfit or style combinations! No matter if costumes or motifs,if shorty or the tallest of all High Elves.
What class are you playing with your elf?PvE or PvP? Tell something about your character if you want.
I will post a few pics from my 2 Elven ladies.

My main character,High Elf sorcerer.With her I play pretty much everything depending on the mood :) Mainly she is a PvE Healer,other times for solo arenas she gets her magicka sets out and does some dps.
Other days when she feels like defending keeps she jumps on her war horse and hides her pets.
Here is she in one of her homes,Alinor Townhouse.
z2bpQo4.jpg

Always busy,here she is making war plans.
uATx07z.jpg

One of her recent outfits.
IPcJUfZ.jpg

Her current look.
aoQnzTz.jpg

And here is my Warden healer,she was hanging out in Alinor and had a few sips wine too much...
w2GD3W5.jpg

If you have no elves but Khajiits here is a thread if you feel like sharing your characters or IRL kitties:
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/582100/show-off-your-khajiits-picture-heavy/p1
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 1 May 2022 18:56
Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
ESO plus status: Cancelled
ESO currently uninstalled.
  • JJOtterBear
    JJOtterBear
    ✭✭✭✭
    9iPtSp1.png
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    20210212180238_1.jpg
    20210212180514_1.jpg
    Houses on PC EU (newest first)
    • 62. Sand Castles (Fogbreak Lighthouse) - A literal life size sand castle
    • 61. Riften Meadery (Old Mistveil Manor) - A new meadery has opened outside Riften
    • 60. Helene's Writing Room (Golden Gryphon Garret) - A small room for Helene to get some quiet writing time
    • 59. Picnic at Pelin (Black Vine Villa) - Based on the lore book Picnic at Pelin (A Horror Story)
    • 58. Almalexias Temple (Forsaken Stronghold) - A Dunmer Tower with a shrine to the three
    • 57. Pirate New Life For Me (Highhallow Hold) - A pirate tavern where they gift you loot
    • 56. Woodvine Cathedral (Agony's Ascent) - A living cathedral thriving in the Deadlands
    • 55. Dark Elf Town House (Quondam Indorilia) - A small and cosy town house on the edge of Mournhold
    • 54. The Secret Tower (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - A hidden mage tower in the swamps on the Hag Fen
    • 53. Knight Club (Frostvault Chasm) - A disco in a dwarven mineshaft
    • 52. Dwemer Cave City (The Erstwhile Sanctuary) - A lost dwarven city has been found deep underground
    • 51. Alinor Gryphon Aerie (Colossal Aldmeri Grotto) - A place where gryphons are trained
    • 50. The Charred Towers (Doomchar Plateau) - Deadlands themed fortress with two towers and custom furniture
    • 49. Argonian Sea Town (Tel Galen) - An Argonian sea port
    • 48. Daedric Princess Tower (Seaveil Spire) - An underwater tower dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia
    • 47. Fargrave Observatory (Ossa Accentium) - An observatory in the portal realm of Fargrave
    • 46. Hundings Beach House (Hundings Palatial Hall) - Beach house and hottub
    • 45. Crystal Gardens (Snugpod) - Enchanted Gardens with crystalline trees
    • 44. Dawnlight Health Spa (Princely Dawnlight Palace) - Our spa waters are revitalising and ready to heal your aching body
    • 43. Mountainside Retreat (Pariah's Pinnacle) - An orc mountainside hall with an amazing view
    • 42. Volcanic Vile Villa (Kushalit Sanctuary) - A private hollowed out volcano for all your mad alchemist needs
    • 41. Arenthian Water Temple (Strident Springs Demesne) - A relaxing water temple outside Arenthia
    • 40. Woodland Cottage (Ald Velothi Harbor House) - A house in a tree, but not a treehouse
    • 39. Winter Snow Meadhall (Enchanted Snow Globe Home) - A winter meadhall has opened to get everyone in the festive mood
    • 38. Fire and Ice Hotel (Elinhir Private Arena) - An new hotel has opened with an ice bar and a lava room
    • 37. City of Princes (Pantherfang Chapel) - Citadese is under attack from a dragon invasion. Prince Tarvia is leading the escape through the sewers.
    • 36. Dark Brotherhood Home (Stay-Moist Mansion) - A Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary found beneath an Argonian village
    • 35. Volkihar Courtyard (Velothi Reverie) - A castle courtyard modelled on the famous Volkihar Castle in Skyrim
    • 34. Rada's Summer Getaway (Potentate's Retreat) - A Redguard mansion with a dark vampiric secret in the basement
    • 33. Cascadia Wine N Dine (Sweetwater Cascades) - Vineyard and meadery with two restaurants and a chapel
    • 32. Walled Kitchen Garden (Amaya Lake Lodge) - Fresh produce and cut flowers for sale. Hot food served in a family restaurant.
    • 31. Luckycat Summerhouse (Lucky Cat Landing) - A khajiiti villa with spa and dining
    • 30. Helene's Boutique (Water's Edge) - The famous dressmaker has opened a new dress shop in town
    • 29. Alinor Garden Party (Mathiisen Manor) - A party in the flower gardens of a Altmer noble's manor
    • 28. Markarth Bath House (Stone Eagle Aerie) - A relaxing spa and bath house with an arts and craft centre
    • 27. Treeboat house (The Gorinir Estate) - No one know how an imperial ship ended up in the treetops
    • 26. Varlaisvea College (Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins) - An ancient library has been discovered deep inside an Ayleid ruin
    • 25. City on the Moon (The Orbservatory Prior) - Moonbase with housing and an inn under the stars
    • 24. Lakemire Water Gardens (Lakemire Xanmeer Manor) - Relaxing hanging gardens and a fish restaurant beneath the Xanmeer
    • 23. Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for werewolves to feast in the ever refilling hunting grounds
    • 22. Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - A lost Dwemer king's palace has been found in a mage's pocket realm
    • 21. Replaced with 54. The Secret Tower
    • 20. Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
    • 19. Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The home of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
    • 18. Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret rocky dome, hosts a BBQ and ribs restaurant
    • 17. Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
    • 16. Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower repurposed for parties
    • 15. A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor beside a creek
    • 14. Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
    • 13. Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest within an ancient Daedric ruin
    • 12. Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard beach resort
    • 11. Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop and garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
    • 10. Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
    • 9. Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges on a lake, serving mead and fresh fish
    • 8. Blue-ice Palace (Stillwaters Retreat) - Solitude, but on a frozen lake
    • 7. Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - Dunmer house built from giant mushrooms
    • 6. Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
    • 5. Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    • 4. Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - Giant treefern treehouse
    • 3. Artaeum Theatre/Opera housel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony
    • 2. Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Wedding venue with bridal suite extension
    • 1. Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @JJOtterBear a very noble looking High Elf,white and gold always goes great with this race.
    Thanks for sharing :)
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @seecodenotgames she is really pretty,also one of my favourite indrik mounts :)
    Goes very well together,thanks for posting.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    20210212180238_1.jpg
    20210212180514_1.jpg

What's that cowgirl christmas hat? I really like it.
    PC NA
  • Marillea
    Marillea
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this the thread that will finally inspire me enough to make an High Elf? I hope so.
    Nice job everyone, very nice looking characters.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmm my topic, I absolutely love Altmers <3

Eagle's triumph!

My main magsorc:

GRi578V.jpg

25gbTEl.jpg

Another magsorc because why not, I just like Altmer males :p

0KrM5ni.jpg

xELtqrX.jpg

And a magplar, follower of lady light's path, he looks a bit giant, giving some direnni vibes :)

s0LAw1Z.jpg

1VPm9jP.jpg

Actually I like to think that all of them have some Ayleid relations considering they all consort with some daedric forces :)
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Cirantille :love: If I could I would give you more than one awesome.
    They are all so pretty <3
    I had in mind to do a high elf male too but can't decide what class,I have a sorc and I have magplar and that is like the only 2 classes what imo really fit to them >.<

• Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olauron, Mathiisen Canonreeve. Just an altmer.
    RdTsyj8.jpg

Gilgonnar, a 16 year old servant girl of Kinlady Estre. Later in 4th era she is a grandmother and an innkeeper.
    FC9USaY.jpg

Welrielle-a, translated "I (am) sky beauty", is a Direnni elf (named due to the help of Laloriaran Dynar in the Battle of Glenumbra Moors).
    kqvEI9g.jpg

Chim-el Varlamir (previously Varlamir, also known as Varla Racuvar), as a son of Hadhuul he is the last Fire King of Ceyatatar, a High Priest of Magnus and a commander of Celethelel the Singer in the battle with Pelinal. He is not an altmer, but an ayleid.
    dH8SxOP.jpg

Fasilmare is a seamer (ship mage during the 2nd era, senior ship mage during the 3rd era, rogue captain during 4th era). He is half-altmer and half-ayleid.
    9o3as1X.jpg

Sealady Isadora (an ice witch) is actually a maormer.
    LPcoMDV.jpg

Ayem Valor is not really an altmer, as she is daughter of Almalexia and Salas Valor, who was born before she was conceived and is just a guest in the 2nd era. She will return to the 4th, when the time will be linear again.
    zFjQysL.jpg

Celehane is a grandson of Celethelel the Singer (and thus 1/4 ayleid and 3/4 altmer), who was taken by the same time rift as his soul mate Ayem.
    T7IFtkK.jpg
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had in mind to do a high elf male too but can't decide what class,I have a sorc and I have magplar and that is like the only 2 classes what imo really fit to them >.<

Thank you! :)
    I agree Sorc and Templar fits them the best thematically and lore-wise
    I will say a Necromancer will work too
    Remember Yummymarco and Rilis :)
    Since they live very long, they sometimes tend to go astray with the obsession of power :P
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Olauron wow :open_mouth: You really have a lot of altmers.
    I really like that you have a backstory to each of them :) And you also have a great talent to create male altmers,surely some eye candy right there.

Nice furnished houses in the background :blush: I really appreciate such level of detailedness.
    Thanks a lot for sharing,if I could I would also give you more than one awesome <3
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Cirantille could work out,but I don't like necros too much.
    Magicka warden or dragonknight may work too,but not sure yet.
    It's difficult for sure.
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JJOtterBear Your character reminds me that we really should have cloaks.

@Cirantille That second picture is so good that it can be used as a wallpaper.

@Lady_Galadhiel I spot Dibella here!

one mer to find them,
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like that you have a backstory to each of them :) And you also have a great talent to create male altmers,surely some eye candy right there.

Nice furnished houses in the background :blush: I really appreciate such level of detailedness.
    Thanks a lot for sharing,if I could I would also give you more than one awesome <3

Thanks! Most of my characters in ESO come from forum RPGs or short stories (Varlamir, for example, is a main hero of 2 short stories and one of the heroes in a forum RPG, Gilgonnar is a secondary hero of almost all my forum RPGs based on Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim). Only Olauron is just a main hero of current game without any connection with other Olaurons of other games.
    To decide a class decide a theme first. Fire mage, shock mage, ice mage? Healer? Summoner? Shadow mage? Swordsmer can technically be any class, but Morkuldin swords are best for a templar.
    one mer to find them,
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OQTaTyT.png

L-R: Direnni Sorcerer, Psijic Sage, Ravenwatch Daughter
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »

Thanks! Most of my characters in ESO come from forum RPGs or short stories (Varlamir, for example, is a main hero of 2 short stories and one of the heroes in a forum RPG, Gilgonnar is a secondary hero of almost all my forum RPGs based on Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim). Only Olauron is just a main hero of current game without any connection with other Olaurons of other games.
    To decide a class decide a theme first. Fire mage, shock mage, ice mage? Healer? Summoner? Shadow mage? Swordsmer can technically be any class, but Morkuldin swords are best for a templar.

Frost mage sounds good,never thought of it.I never played warden that much specially not the ice skills to know if you can actually make ''sort of'' an dps ice mage? I guess not as those skills are mostly used by tanks as far as I am concerned.
    I may be wrong but never seen any ice mage dd.

Yes you saw that right,Dibella.
    Because it is the only statue what comes with soil to plant some pretty flower in it.Still waiting to see in crown store the Auri-El statue with the huge eagle.
    However the font of Auri-El is way too big for my small terrace there so Dibella fitted perfectly.

And I don't know why but your Celehane reminds me of a wood elf.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @adriant1978 As always,amazing looking characters :)
    That Psijic Portal is optimal there.
    Thanks a lot for posting.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    High Mage Aldarill Solinar (Mag-Sorc)

51357254293_7565db7dd2_k.jpg

Endarie Lorthenium, Welkynar Initiate (Stam-Templar)

51357263438_bcfb948d76_k.jpg
    Edited by BlueRaven on 4 August 2021 16:18
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @BlueRaven Impressive and I must ask,how did you create those circles inside the Celestial Nimbus?
    You really have some talent to create characters of all classes it seems :)
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BlueRaven Impressive and I must ask,how did you create those circles inside the Celestial Nimbus?
    You really have some talent to create characters of all classes it seems :)

Thank you!

I am not in an RP guild but I like having mental backstories for my characters, and I build homes and outfits for them accordingly.

Those circles are a part of the furniture item or at least it’s how they appear on my Mac. There is a comet decoration in there as well.

I coupled it with the clockwork “globe” furniture piece and the Summerset star pearl (sorry I forget their proper names) to give the room an impression it’s some sort of magical planetarium.

I can send you a link to a YouTube video of the entire home if you wish.
  • Folkb
    Folkb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RdTsyj8.jpg

Gilgonnar, a 16 year old servant girl of Kinlady Estre. Later in 4th era she is a grandmother and an innkeeper.
    FC9USaY.jpg

Welrielle-a, translated "I (am) sky beauty", is a Direnni elf (named due to the help of Laloriaran Dynar in the Battle of Glenumbra Moors).
    kqvEI9g.jpg

Chim-el Varlamir (previously Varlamir, also known as Varla Racuvar), as a son of Hadhuul he is the last Fire King of Ceyatatar, a High Priest of Magnus and a commander of Celethelel the Singer in the battle with Pelinal. He is not an altmer, but an ayleid.
    dH8SxOP.jpg

Fasilmare is a seamer (ship mage during the 2nd era, senior ship mage during the 3rd era, rogue captain during 4th era). He is half-altmer and half-ayleid.
    9o3as1X.jpg

LPcoMDV.jpg

Ayem Valor is not really an altmer, as she is daughter of Almalexia and Salas Valor, who was born before she was conceived and is just a guest in the 2nd era. She will return to the 4th, when the time will be linear again.
    zFjQysL.jpg

Celehane is a grandson of Celethelel the Singer (and thus 1/4 ayleid and 3/4 altmer), who was taken by the same time rift as his soul mate Ayem.
    T7IFtkK.jpg

How do you figure out altmer names and what they mean? I wanted to give my altmer a more rp friendly name.
    Edited by Folkb on 4 August 2021 16:36
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @BlueRaven that would be awesome,yes please :)
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Folkb wrote: »
    RdTsyj8.jpg

FC9USaY.jpg

kqvEI9g.jpg

dH8SxOP.jpg

9o3as1X.jpg

LPcoMDV.jpg

zFjQysL.jpg

T7IFtkK.jpg

How do you figure out altmer names and what they mean? I wanted to give my altmer a more rp friendly name.

I use this as a starting point and modify it a bit if needed.

https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Names
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have three:
    mOQBODH.jpg
    Lorian Solinar

amgKN5g.jpg
    Heron Direnni

KKKrkZE.jpg
    Lark Direnni
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Frost mage sounds good,never thought of it.I never played warden that much specially not the ice skills to know if you can actually make ''sort of'' an dps ice mage? I guess not as those skills are mostly used by tanks as far as I am concerned.
    I may be wrong but never seen any ice mage dd.

Yes you saw that right,Dibella.
    Because it is the only statue what comes with soil to plant some pretty flower in it.Still waiting to see in crown store the Auri-El statue with the huge eagle.
    However the font of Auri-El is way too big for my small terrace there so Dibella fitted perfectly.

And I don't know why but your Celehane reminds me of a wood elf.
    Depends on what you want to do, I guess. Warden has a number of ice aoe skills (and good passives), but as a spammable I use crushing shock, because destructive reach is still a dot. I have enough dps to guarantee a named boss on geyser when doing it solo and also nice armor skills to survive the attacks of this named boss.

It is interesting, as Celehane has a bosmer cousin (with a common grandfather) and his face was set using her face sliders.
    one mer to find them,
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Cirantille could work out,but I don't like necros too much.
    Magicka warden or dragonknight may work too,but not sure yet.
    It's difficult for sure.

I vote for Warden, easier to write a background considering the relations with Valenwood, could easily rp as an Altmer raised in the forest :)
    @JJOtterBear Your character reminds me that we really should have cloaks.

@Cirantille That second picture is so good that it can be used as a wallpaper.

@Lady_Galadhiel I spot Dibella here!

Thank you Olauron, you have some awesome representatives of the glorius race Altmer :star:
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Lady_Sleepless
    Amazing looking pics you have from your characters,I like a lot your screenshot skills and characters.
    Thanks for sharing :)
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Olauron @Cirantille I will do a warden.
    Well my 2 ladies do not really have a lore friendly name so I guess it is time to make one with the altmer warden ice mage.
    I am so bad at names tho :lol:
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the “little people” - my seven-foot leprechaun.

Seven_foot_leprechaun.jpg
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ghastley She looks like she enjoys St Patrick's Day :smiley:
    Nice greeny outfit.
    Edited by Lady_Galadhiel on 4 August 2021 16:58