The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Show off your High Elves!

• Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is Cilenyaen, who's my most recent OC. She loves singing and gourmet cooking, being a pro at the former and beginner at the latter. She makes her living performing music at tavern venues and things like that.
    She's not combat oriented at all but knows a little bit of ice destruction magic, mainly as an artistic outlet making ice sculptures and stuff. ESO is full of combat so I just play her as an ice magicka warden.

GFwpyXq.png

oh this is lovely, I didn't even know that it is available in a gown length as well, mine ends at my knees. The beauty of it is to me it's elegant simplicity with a very classic charm. Love your outfit.
  • lynzriches
    lynzriches
    ✭✭✭
    Oh this thread has inspired me, I'm definitely going to take some screenshots when I log in shortly!
    @lynzriches | PC | NA | Master Crafter w/70+ motifs
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lysette wrote: »
    this is Cilenyaen, who's my most recent OC. She loves singing and gourmet cooking, being a pro at the former and beginner at the latter. She makes her living performing music at tavern venues and things like that.
    She's not combat oriented at all but knows a little bit of ice destruction magic, mainly as an artistic outlet making ice sculptures and stuff. ESO is full of combat so I just play her as an ice magicka warden.

GFwpyXq.png

oh this is lovely, I didn't even know that it is available in a gown length as well, mine ends at my knees. The beauty of it is to me it's elegant simplicity with a very classic charm. Love your outfit.

The knee length one is called the City Isle Tunic Dress, and the long one my character is wearing is Cyrod Gentry's Town Gown. It's in the baandari peddlar crates and they also bring it back to the crown store sometimes if you're looking to get it. It's one of my favorite costumes of all time
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • lynzriches
    lynzriches
    ✭✭✭
    Here is my main, Calariel Tinueth, my mag sorc I've been playing since launch day :)

hij08kp2auqt.png

She's wearing:
    Cyrod Patrician Formal Gown (dyed, I believe Julianos white)
    Blessed Life-Tree Body Markings
    Triple Diamond Earrings
    Saliache Aetherial Tiara
    Amethyst Eyelashes
    Azure Eyes
    Tight Braided Crown Hair
    @lynzriches | PC | NA | Master Crafter w/70+ motifs
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @lynzriches wow she looks spectacular.Thanks for sharing :)
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lysette wrote: »

GFwpyXq.png

The knee length one is called the City Isle Tunic Dress, and the long one my character is wearing is Cyrod Gentry's Town Gown. It's in the baandari peddlar crates and they also bring it back to the crown store sometimes if you're looking to get it. It's one of my favorite costumes of all time

oh yeah, thank you for telling me - I like the tunic, but it always bothered me that it doesn't have gown length.
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Snow Flake, Taverna Publica or "The Fat lady Sings" (except the character editor hinders me from making a really FAT lady)

She is the head of the clan/faction/gang of thieves or whatyoumaycallit

Ice & Sleet, Immovability & Slowness will be your bane. (Wishful thinking)

3bY2Vde.png
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @LalMirchi she looks really nice, thanks for posting :)
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    mqbifkwo7sb5.png
    My Altmer main, Asrea Starlight; follower of Auri-El, scholar, and adventurer.
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »
    20210212180238_1.jpg
    20210212180514_1.jpg

What's that cowgirl christmas hat? I really like it.

It comes around every year. 3 hats in that style in crown store. Not sure what season, although might be around Christmas.

:#
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    unknown.png
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @MafiaCat115 @ESO_Nightingale awesome looking High elf ladies,thanks for sharing.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lynzriches wrote: »
    Here is my main, Calariel Tinueth, my mag sorc I've been playing since launch day :)

hij08kp2auqt.png

She's wearing:
    Cyrod Patrician Formal Gown (dyed, I believe Julianos white)
    Blessed Life-Tree Body Markings
    Triple Diamond Earrings
    Saliache Aetherial Tiara
    Amethyst Eyelashes
    Azure Eyes
    Tight Braided Crown Hair

She looks amazing. White, dark gold, and that welkynd stone blue is a classically perfect color combo
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just got the new outfit with endeavor points so I thought it was a good time to share Sister Rose:

nlhugp9ndl9f.jpg
  • rosalith
    rosalith
    ✭✭✭
    My main, a Psijic mage
    Screenshot-20220425-211432.png
    Screenshot-20220425-210719.png
    "The only way to change a slaver's mind is to drive a sword through it!" - Hiath the Battlemaster
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks
    @Iselin (little late) and @rosalith for posting your lovely Elves :)
  • chrisfeng
    chrisfeng
    ✭✭✭
    savsnmdo6i5h.png
    Templar!
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @chrisfeng Thanks for sharing your sexy templar!
  • Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mqbifkwo7sb5.png

What is that motif/costume?
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Theorycrafting Face Dimensions - Golden Ratio Sliders

STo2Y3s.png

CqNBfv2.png

TkWz47v.png
    PC NA
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chin-Eye-Hairline is also 0.618

mT3kjxx.png
    PC NA
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »
    Chin-Eye-Hairline is also 0.618

mT3kjxx.png

I don't do it so much by the numbers, I just eyeball it. With High Elves my main always "fix" is that I aim to make faces less angular and go for a more square and overall softer face. I do love their signature eye slant though so I might even go with that beyond their default.

My "Sister Rose" above (who by the way was created in 2014 ) is an example of what I try to do with their faces. She does look better fed than most high elves, don't you think? :)
    Edited by Iselin on 26 April 2022 14:46
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Iselin wrote: »
    With High Elves my main always "fix" is that I aim to make faces less angular and go for a more square and overall softer face.

Agreed that high elves typically ship out-of-the-box with very angular faces. Dark elves are even more extreme.

While I generally prefer more Oval or Heart shaped faces (e.g. Naomi Campbell), jaw lines are definitely in.

I think it's very much a personal preference.
    PC NA
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Iselin I didn't realize how narrow High Elf jaw size really is until I took another look.

9GfNvRo.png

I guess that's another Appearance Change Token.
    PC NA
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Remathilis wrote: »
    mqbifkwo7sb5.png

What is that motif/costume?

@Remathilis
    Trinimac Jerkin, Dro-m'athra Arm Cops, Apostle Gloves, High Elf Sash 4, and Dro-m'athra Breeches! I'm really proud of how the dyes remained relatively consistent throughout the different pieces.
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to Community Creations as we think it is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 1 May 2022 18:59
    Staff Post
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would just like to know why every thread which shows fashion or character creations gets moved to the Community Creation section but the Fashion Megathread reminds in the general section since years?
    Eh?

@ZOS_Icy
  • Tesman85
    Tesman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just made two new Altmer ladies.

Meet Helenwe Pantera (dragonknight), an embittered outcast and mercenary, who has returned to Summerset:

2fx5f3ni8zbp.jpg

and Alassë the Wyress (warden), an orphan from a shipwreck who was raised by wyresses on an isolated Iliac Bay island, and who has come back to her native land to reconnect with her people:

6o1j9wfz46kb.jpg

sdsyodfarl51.jpg

The last picture is from Khenarthi's Roost, in the cave where the ritual murdered lieutenant is during the alliance quest. The lighting made the character's expression look eerily appropriate for that kind of find.
    Edited by Tesman85 on 15 May 2022 16:28
  • Kazren
    Kazren
    ✭✭✭
    I have several High Elves, here is Tolkien of the Valar.
    iigsfdbfmu9f.jpg
  • Kazren
    Kazren
    ✭✭✭
    Here is my magic dragonknight, Alivtas, named after a friend of mine who passed away.
    hszkr10mdfh1.jpg