The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Do you feel the hype after the reveal?

• ploddab16_ESO
    ploddab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    1 - Not intrested, probably won't be playing the chapter
    Honestly the stream gave me very little information and felt more like I was watching some kind of shopping channel. Tuned out because I got so tired of hearing about some external piece of merchandise or some pre-purchase deal. I don't think I've ever seen so much stuff put into pre-order packages and honestly that worries me. When they try and front load something with extra pre-order packages it screams to me that the content they're offering is meager and it's not being nearly innovative enough, so they're trying to lure you with the in game goodies if you just buy it now.

Not this time.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    4 - Medium hype, sounds okay enough to buy expansion when they will release, probably will enjoy the content
    I’m medium hyped about needing to grind 400 more CP.

• Synthwavius
    Synthwavius
    ✭✭✭✭
    2 - Not really hyped, I will probably buy the expansion tho when it will be on sale
    Not at all. Never been a fan of the planes of oblivion and everything associated with it and I'm still tired of swamps since the Murkmire release. I was hoping that we gonna go to Colovia this year.
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1 - Not intrested, probably won't be playing the chapter
    Mag Orcs, nuff said.
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    4 - Medium hype, sounds okay enough to buy expansion when they will release, probably will enjoy the content
    Companions, yes. Swamps and bogs, no.