Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.2.0 is available.
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The Blood Scion is officially a Vampire Lord. They are not different. Why is the form so boring?

• TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    The oxygen is "only" needed to dispose of a certain waste in the cell. Vampire cells are probably different from normal ones and might suffer no repercussions from that waste. In fact, it's the building of energy in the cell producing this "waste". Vampires don't have a normal digestion. It is entirely possible they do not produce said waste and thus need no oxygen to get rid of it.

Well when a Vampire is in Mist Form they are certainly not breathing and they are not suffocating from it.

Well technically they are interacting with it and becoming one with it when they take up that form.
    Mist is a phenomenon caused by small droplets of water suspended in air. Physically, it is an example of a dispersion. It is most commonly seen where warm, moist air meets sudden cooling, such as in exhaled air in the winter, or when throwing water onto the hot stove of a sauna.

Except for the fact the mist is Dark Red, it is not water vapor.
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The oxygen is "only" needed to dispose of a certain waste in the cell. Vampire cells are probably different from normal ones and might suffer no repercussions from that waste. In fact, it's the building of energy in the cell producing this "waste". Vampires don't have a normal digestion. It is entirely possible they do not produce said waste and thus need no oxygen to get rid of it.

Well when a Vampire is in Mist Form they are certainly not breathing and they are not suffocating from it.

Well technically they are interacting with it and becoming one with it when they take up that form.
    Mist is a phenomenon caused by small droplets of water suspended in air. Physically, it is an example of a dispersion. It is most commonly seen where warm, moist air meets sudden cooling, such as in exhaled air in the winter, or when throwing water onto the hot stove of a sauna.

I don't like that about it. I prefer the more cloudy look from before.
    To me I think its silly and stupid looking.
    But still it would interact with it the same way because its still a kind of mist.To make it fit the theme it would look better actually looking like mist.
    Though even if its the color of blood. Blood is 92% water blood plasma proteins, and trace amounts of other materials.
    So even a bloodly mist would be mostly water vapor.
    Edited by Thevampirenight on 21 April 2020 07:04
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

But still it would interact with it the same way because its still a kind of mist.To make it fit the theme it would look better actually looking like mist.

You only think it is stupid because it does not align with your beliefs.
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You only think it is stupid because it does not align with your beliefs.

Not on this one, Its just the way it looks to me that looks silly. A blood red pure mist would look better to me. I think its to pink and purple and I think they put to much into the corruption thing with the looks of the abilities. It looks fine with Blood Scion but for the mist form I prefer the older look. But I would not mind having a blood mist look and feel to the form.
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Of course not. Mist form produces no energy in the cells, because... well, there aren't any cells anymore. Therefore no waste and no need to get rid of it. No oxygen needed.
    Also, it's a magical thing. Our normal knowledge doesn't really apply there.
  • Inval1d
    Inval1d
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    This photo has meme potential

Sin_titulo-1.jpg

EDIT: Fixed it*
    Edited by Inval1d on 21 April 2020 07:52
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭