To the anti-Youtube crowd - share those builds!

• Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade
    2xZaan, 5x spinners, 5x Blooddrinker
    DW (poisons)
    2H maelstrom wep dmg

Absolutely melts ppl in BGs, had so much fun with that setup :)
    Options
  • Claudman
    Claudman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vesselwiththepestle

See, I don't have any vampires in my group, so that's why it works. However if I were to run with vampires in my group, I would adjust properly and even then Earthgore is simply unreliable. I would use another set altogether.
    Edited by Claudman on 22 December 2018 19:17
    Welcome, Moon-and-Star, to this place where destiny is made.

I play healers or DPS often for vet dungeons and trials (NA, CP810+). I play mostly elves or Argonians.
    I primarily play Damage-Based stuff in PvP, but occasionally I'll play something tanky or got the heals.
    I also love gaining more knowledge both metaphysical and mundane regarding TES lore.

I also occasionally role-play, but I prefer playing the game.
    Options
  • BloodStorm
    BloodStorm
    ✭✭✭
    I only use my own builds but of course people come up with similar ones logically. My main is " Vampire Lord Vladimir " named after myself :) ( Believe what you wish ). Anyway I am High Elf Vampire and use x5 necropetence, maw of infernal set, ebon jewerly and frost/lightning/ fire staffs. Skills are only 1 bar / I never barswap and keep it simple. I use hardened ward, dampen magicka, twilight matriarch, elemental drain, and daedric prey. I usually can 1 vs 1 most people single bar only. Great shield stacking and almost 15k spell penetration and with Divines at least 50% crit even with ebon, light armor, CP, and staff drain. Good health / magicka/ shield power with ebon/necropentence and love the red orbs. regular dungeons non-dlc no problem. For vet dungeons I heal usually but can tank if needed as last resort. My build is one of the best support / survivability combos for a healer that keeps it so simple in the game and you can use flame or lightning staff which is nice also. Magicka is never an issue and can stack my shields while pets twilight / maw of infernal / daedric prey buff/ curse with 15k penetration destroy most people. Can't count on one hand the amount of werewolves who have beaten me. Only 2 have but are very very experienced and geared players. Sorcs only need 1 bar to dominate and enjoy the game PVP/ pve and it's nice :)
    Edited by BloodStorm on 27 February 2019 09:48
    Options
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread was not too long ago, not really a necro, right ? I posted my build earlier but as the new update just dropped...

Khajiit Sorcerer. 35-36k dps solo buffed on 3M dummy, without major Fracture.

5 Medium Leviathan.
    Heavy Shoulder and Medium Head Stormfist.
    7 Divine.
    Bloodthirsty Necklace and 2 Infused Rings of the Veiled Heritance. 3 Weapon damage enchants.
    Nirnhoned Maul of the Veiled Heritance. Absorb Stamina enchant.
    Infused vMA bow. Weapon and Spell damage enchant.
    Lover Mundus stone.
    Dubious Camoran drink.

I did vet Depths of Malatar twice yesterday with it. I have the same dps as I would with DW last patch, except I have a huge increase in my dps in execute phase.
    I just wanted to drop DW, and as the sorcerer passive execute got removed, I wanted to use reverse slash, Wrecking Blow is the spammable.
    Edited by Elwendryll on 27 February 2019 10:17
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
    Options
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you need great "non-meta" builds try Sherman's Gaming
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
    Options