The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PSA: Playtesters at ZOS this week

• ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
    Options
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ixtyr wrote: »
    Super stoked to see what you guys have in store for us :smile:

If I see you switch your main's class when you get back, I will know we are in trouble! :D
    Just joking!

So what I'm hearing is:

1) Buff NBs
    2) Nerf Sorcs
    3) Delete DKs from the game
    4) Ban anyone who plays a Templar
    5) More Crown Crates

Good?

Where did you get wrobel's secret plans from?
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
    Options
  • Ixtyr
    Ixtyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »

If I see you switch your main's class when you get back, I will know we are in trouble! :D
    Just joking!

So what I'm hearing is:

1) Buff NBs
    2) Nerf Sorcs
    5) More Crown Crates

Good?

You'd be amazed by what those Russian dataminers can find.
    Edited by Ixtyr on 27 March 2018 17:58
    Ixtyr Falavir - Bosmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
    Reya Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
    Kaylin Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Ebonheart Pact
    ---
    Alyna Falavir - Dunmer Dragonknight - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aernah Falavir - Altmer Templar - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aranis Falavir - Bosmer Sorcerer - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aerin Falavir - Bosmer Warden - Daggerfall Covenant
    Rhys Falavir - Orc Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion
    Rhiannon Falavir - Altmer Templar - Aldmeri Dominion
    Nenara Falavir - Argonian Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    Neera Falavir - Orc Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    ---
    The Ska'vyn Exchange - Guild Master
    Vehemence - Officer
    Nightfighters - Member
    -
    Ømni - Guild Master (Retired)
    ---
    Moderator of /r/elderscrollsonline
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit hopes all involved have a lovely time yes and much good discussion is had.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • Aebaradath
    Aebaradath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We want to give everyone a heads up that we've invited a small number of players to visit ZeniMax Online this week.
    "Invited", AKA, they added a bit of moon sugar to their drinks and they woke up at ZOS HQ.
    Batman-Chin-Rub.gif?ssl=1
    Options
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess my invite got lost @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Options
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please those chosen for DK do bring back Flames of Oblivion and change up our useless passives e.g recovery increased based on Dragonic abilities.
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
    Options
  • Gilliamtherogue
    Gilliamtherogue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very excited to be returning and working with everyone :)
    Old member of The Order of Mundus, Mostly Harmless, Hostile, and Genesis Elite. Avid theorycrafter. Herald to competitive stamina DPS pre 1.5. How far we've come!

Have questions? Send me a message on the forums or my other social media. Seeing people learn is my dream and passion.

Guides and other fun videos at https://youtube.com/c/gilliamtherogue
    Options
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So you're going for the 2nd time ! I was wondering ! Because last year @Alcast was there and obviously he isn't this year (assuming this from the fact that he's streaming) , and @Paulington was there too and seems to have vanished.
    May I ask how many of you are there for the 2nd time ?
    Options
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative

So you're going for the 2nd time ! I was wondering ! Because last year @Alcast was there and obviously he isn't this year (assuming this from the fact that he's streaming) , and @Paulington was there too and seems to have vanished.

I am there
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this about the reps, or just general ZOS choice stuff?

I don't think it's related to the reps in any way (although some of the guys selected for the tests MAY as well be selected as reps).
    It's the same as last year's event, before Morrowind's release. They invited 10-20 players to test the new stuff internally, under NDA.

Last year there was criticism because many of the "select few" were reknown streamers. There was fear of elitist choices and conflict of interest.
    We'll see who's there this year. It's easy : just check if people are playing/posting/streaming. If they're not (and usually do not take breaks), it means they're there.

There's 12 of us. A couple are streamers, but most of us are not. I'll let the others reveal who they are if they're so inclined.

I'm not sure who ZOS has chosen as Class Reps yet, but judging by the names on this list, I'd wager a bet that at least a few of the players invited will overlap with that group.

Make sure to being the team a few bottles of wine and some cases of beer! This sounds like a perfect excuse for "summer" happy hour in the office.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What kind of categories were you using to choose these people? What we need to do to increase our chances to be choosen?
    Options
  • Gilliamtherogue
    Gilliamtherogue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

I don't think it's related to the reps in any way (although some of the guys selected for the tests MAY as well be selected as reps).
    It's the same as last year's event, before Morrowind's release. They invited 10-20 players to test the new stuff internally, under NDA.

Last year there was criticism because many of the "select few" were reknown streamers. There was fear of elitist choices and conflict of interest.
    We'll see who's there this year. It's easy : just check if people are playing/posting/streaming. If they're not (and usually do not take breaks), it means they're there.

There's 12 of us. A couple are streamers, but most of us are not. I'll let the others reveal who they are if they're so inclined.

I'm not sure who ZOS has chosen as Class Reps yet, but judging by the names on this list, I'd wager a bet that at least a few of the players invited will overlap with that group.

Make sure to being the team a few bottles of wine and some cases of beer! This sounds like a perfect excuse for "summer" happy hour in the office.

Don't forget the "apple juice"! ;)
    Edited by Gilliamtherogue on 27 March 2018 22:57
    Old member of The Order of Mundus, Mostly Harmless, Hostile, and Genesis Elite. Avid theorycrafter. Herald to competitive stamina DPS pre 1.5. How far we've come!

Have questions? Send me a message on the forums or my other social media. Seeing people learn is my dream and passion.

Guides and other fun videos at https://youtube.com/c/gilliamtherogue
    Options
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    What kind of categories were you using to choose these people? What we need to do to increase our chances to be choosen?

They all seem to be community figures. Streamers or not.
    Edited by ak_pvp on 27 March 2018 23:04
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

Don't forget the "apple juice"! ;)

Snakebites for everyone!
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey man, why me get no invite :(

I've got a large viewing audience...

okay, it's really just my god son whom heckles me until I die a bunch and we start playing a game he wants to play...

I wanna come out to maryland to hang out and eat crab cakes...
    Edited by geonsocal on 27 March 2018 23:30
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • Joshuagm1991
    Joshuagm1991
    ✭✭✭

Just joking!

So what I'm hearing is:

1) Buff NBs
    2) Nerf Sorcs
    5) More Crown Crates

Good?

And the Warden class has already been forgotten? Hahaha. This is hilarious but your synicism is probably furthest from the truth.
    Options
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just joking!

So what I'm hearing is:

1) Buff NBs
    2) Nerf Sorcs
    5) More Crown Crates

Good?

And the Warden class has already been forgotten? Hahaha. This is hilarious but your synicism is probably furthest from the truth.

Stam Wardens are extremely vulnerable to Stam NBs now that birds are dodgeable and befoul is so strong. We will resume the calls for warden nerfs once people switch from NB back to playing their mains ;)
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

Options
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice !
    Options
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sounds like a great idea, if all of the different playstyles really are being represented.

Hopefully it is just the self-selection effect of being forum posters, but so far I don't see many names I associate with advancing the casual or RP agendas.
    Options
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Game is worse now than a year ago. Just saying
    Options
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »

I am there

Sorry for assuming the wrong thing Alcast ! Enjoy your 2nd round then :-)
    Options
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a serious note why are we choosing the players tht stream themslves abusing every exploit in the gm as some kind of tester? Do they even try committing themselves to the non 1vX classes? Templars and DKs have been suffering and need and total class nuke.
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want the inside scoop on who tries to steal a whole salad to themselves this time. :trollface:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Harrdarrzarr
    Harrdarrzarr
    ✭✭✭
    Based on what I read about some people that got invited, it seems like they chose people who care about the general health of the game in a broad aspect. They will have balance in mind I guess, others will have quality-of-life matters in mind, so this is gonna be good.
    Options
  • Harrdarrzarr
    Harrdarrzarr
    ✭✭✭
    On another note, PLEASE MAKE A GOAT MOUNT!!!8594776db70602b07d5aa500f3169461.jpg
    Edited by Harrdarrzarr on 28 March 2018 08:13
    Options
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based on what I read about some people that got invited, it seems like they chose people who care about the general health of the game in a broad aspect. They will have balance in mind I guess, others will have quality-of-life matters in mind, so this is gonna be good.

Disagree
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the people who go even if they're not personalties you like are people who have demonstrated they have knowledge and care about the game.
    Also last year proved that ZOS isn't going to develop the game the way others say (with how many got mad at the direction ZOS went) so there isn't much need to be worried about people moving the game in a direction that serves themselves alone.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drdeath20 wrote: »
    On a serious note why are we choosing the players tht stream themslves abusing every exploit in the gm as some kind of tester? Do they even try committing themselves to the non 1vX classes? Templars and DKs have been suffering and need and total class nuke.

Templar is absurdly strong in PvP (Says a guy who streams it regularly) but that isnt relevant anyway - everyone is from a PvE backgroumd or a community figurehead e.g. reddit
    Edited by Blobsky on 28 March 2018 08:14
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
    Options