Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fashion Megathread

• BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    BigBadVolk wrote: »
    xaraan wrote: »
    whoa big bad, might want to redo those shots during the day. But I'm just gonna assume the outfits are cool since all I can see are almost completely black boxes.

ah sry little tired today :D
    Here I made the pics a little bit lighter :D
    Ce4a3Wo.png
    AuTBoYn.png

Mind if I steal some of the elements of your outfit? also I love the bg red dye but still havnt unlocked it, this motivates me

Thanks, ye I grinded that one this week, tbh its easier than the other two dyes :D
    also @Astrid_V thanks in the future gonna work on more of a kinda Magblade typo outfits :D
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
    Options
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys,

To Link Your Pics:

1) Put your pics on the web. 2 good sites we use: imgur.com/upload or postimage.org.
    Take those codes they give you for your pics and copy it.

2) Post a reply (intending to use your pics), and click the framed pic icon (image url).
    Paste the codes in there.

Click Preview to see your pics how we would see them. If they're ok, then post!

(Yes, they must be post on the web first. You can't link to pics on your computer, you must post online first.)
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    radiostar wrote: »
    Hi guys,

To Link Your Pics:

1) Put your pics on the web. 2 good sites we use: imgur.com/upload or postimage.org.

2) Post a reply (intending to use your pics), and click the framed pic icon (image url).

(Yes, they must be post on the web first. You can't link to pics on your computer, you must post online first.)

you can also drag your photo on a different forum subforum like pts and take the photo link and use it here
    Options
  • HarpaxPT
    HarpaxPT
    ✭✭✭
    I found out if you hide helmet from collections your head stays colored

https://imgur.com/GhGGopw
    https://imgur.com/a/arFXi

Can't figure out how to display them...
    Edited by HarpaxPT on 5 March 2018 03:00
    Options
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tank, level 20: (test, using postimg.org)
    frontsb.pngtkbk1.pngtkbk2.png
    sbf.png
    2hf.png

Head hidden
    Shoulders Daggerfall Pauldrons (HA)
    Chest Celestial (HA)
    Hands Akiviri (HA)
    Waist Redguard (HA)
    Legs Ra Gada (HA)
    Feet Skinchanger (HA)
    Sword Trinimac
    Shield Glass
    Greatsword Dwarven 3

Colors:
    Hunding Gold
    Craftmaster Gold
    Dwarven Brass
    Pact Vanquisher Brown
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HarpaxPT wrote: »
    I found out if you hide helmet from collections your head stays colored

https://imgur.com/GhGGopw
    https://imgur.com/a/arFXi

Can't figure out how to display them...

ps4 only bug sadly
    Options
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    radiostar wrote: »
    Hi guys,

To Link Your Pics:

you can also drag your photo on a different forum subforum like pts and take the photo link and use it here

I've found that Discord works great for this. Upload your image to a Discord channel (you can even create your own channel so you have your links forever), right click on image there, select Copy Link, then click the little painting icon above the thread reply text box, paste the link in, it automatically enters it properly coded.

Granted it's hard to organize your Discord images, they're just there in the order you add them. But it's bone simple fast and easy to do and you can always add the image again later for a new link if you lose track of the first one.
    Options
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought I posted these already, but maybe not. I updated my khajiit and my stamdk's outfits:

hpPLeTR.jpg

Man that's the first time I've seen that black sabretooth mount, that thing would go absolutely perfect with my nightblade's look. Hope it comes back around for sale someday.

Has red eyes, silver armor, and the red crystals on the armor, same as my nightblade =P
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
    Options
  • zassasaurus
    zassasaurus
    ✭✭✭
    My Healers Outfit:
    mxBbYxu.png
    Options
  • Glockcoma725
    Glockcoma725
    ✭✭✭
    Finally got around to playing with outfits!

28696126_10214034502474525_698517131_o.jpg?oh=521448d7ebde501bdcc2ffa9b54f290e&oe=5A9FCEDC

(All Heavy) High Elf Helmet, Skinchanger Chest, Yokudan Shoulders, Breton Gloves, High elf legs I'm pretty sure, and Breton Boots. Hid girdle since Skinchanger covers anyway.

28810980_10214034491114241_476731128_o.jpg?oh=659b07d80e4728df771ddea04f727b93&oe=5A9FCC66

(All Medium except Legs) No helm, Yokudan Chest, Akaviri Shoulders, (I forgot what gloves, I'm tired sorry) Nord Belt, Yokudan Legs, and Mercenary Boots? I think. Again it's late, sorry. But yeah super sweet system
    PC-NA CP570 @Glockcoma725
    Maximus Dezimus Meridius Tank DragonKight
    Ri'Skarr DD Nightblade
    Myrddin Emrys DD Sorceror
    Smokes-All-Herbs Healer Templar
    Azog the Defiler DD Warden
    Options
  • Amberken
    Amberken
    ✭✭✭
    Tried to make something similar to the Guardian of Minotaur from POE.
    BMyfGdX.jpg
    sGhVBFu.jpg
    7eSnoE9.jpg
    Options
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigBadVolk wrote: »
    whoa big bad, might want to redo those shots during the day. But I'm just gonna assume the outfits are cool since all I can see are almost completely black boxes.

ah sry little tired today :D
    Here I made the pics a little bit lighter :D
    Ce4a3Wo.png
    AuTBoYn.png

yeah man, and that top one is extra sick
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
    Options
  • ssorgatem
    ssorgatem
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think I got it pretty close.

I need a better gold dye though. And the gauntlets can't dye exactly like that, though...

After this pic I actually fixed the shoulders to be identical, though.

v4j6Wlh.jpg
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More bosmer plz
    Options
  • AAbrigo
    AAbrigo
    ✭✭✭
    My Winter Assassin Stamina Sorcerer

Will put the description in next time I am in game for you guys.

1zqswhx.jpg

xcop75.jpg

wklg79.jpg
    Options
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0_VKT1_M8_Imgur.jpg

Edited by AnviOfVai on 5 March 2018 10:47
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

Options
  • NedicWildling
    NedicWildling
    ✭✭✭
    Started out wanting to make a Revan outfit, turned into what a Nazgûl & Revan had a baby would look like.

rFprImq.jpg

uAGqr6T.jpg

Options
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started out wanting to make a Revan outfit, turned into what a Nazgûl & Revan had a baby would look like.

rFprImq.jpg

uAGqr6T.jpg

awesome, what's the color for the armor if you don't mind telling?
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
    Options
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

rFprImq.jpg

uAGqr6T.jpg

That helmet would look so awesome with a hood over it instead of horns. I mean it’s nice as is, but another variant would be nice.

Edited by Maulkin on 5 March 2018 14:12
    EU | PC | AD
    Options
  • NedicWildling
    NedicWildling
    ✭✭✭

awesome, what's the color for the armor if you don't mind telling?

Soul Shriven Gray & Coldharbour Ash Black.
    Options
  • HarpaxPT
    HarpaxPT
    ✭✭✭
    Did from phone. Sorry for bad pics but I found out you can dye your head :-)

20180301_232440.png

20180301_232410.png
    Edited by HarpaxPT on 5 March 2018 21:48
    Options
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Options
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A simple new outfit, I created for my vampire Altmer magicka sorcerer:

q2S7KrV.jpg
    lrZwvxj.jpg
    kUijINQ.jpg
    Options
  • Nhines
    Nhines
    ✭✭✭
    1Gd5Yvi.jpg
    dx1SuAb.jpg
    NFEgpIx.jpg
    yolgJpZ.jpg
    dCKOtcl.jpg
    Options
  • Reddkatz
    Reddkatz
    t1mhfye.jpg

This is my final outfit as I've been using this since the outfit system came out. I don't have a lot of the motifs except for all of the base racial ones and some of the rare but not too rare ones like Daedric, Imperial, and Ancient Elf, but works for me. I don't really remember what the head piece is but I can check when I log on.

I also don't really remember all of the colors too, but the red is that well hated level 9 weapon coloring :D
    Chest: Khajiit medium 4
    Head: Wood Elf light 2 or 3
    Arms: Assassin's League
    Legs: High Elf medium 4
    Boots: Khajiit medium 4

PC-NA
    Options
  • Sigma957
    Sigma957
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silent assassin, Dark brotherhood medium head, Darkbrotherhood heavy shoulders,hands,chest, feet. Ebony heavy legs and Mazzatun medium waist.
    aNEmFNU.jpg
    Options
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few more:
    PGwskC9.png

kgd8Elm.png

xR0xhOq.png

"The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    camn1xeriatg.png
    Casual beach wear

Head: None
    Chest:Medium bosmer tier 1
    Legs: Heavy Mazutun
    Belt:Redguard light? tier 2ish
    Boots: Soul shriven light
    Shoulders: REEEEEEEEEEE, no hide shoulder option
    Gloves: Light, altmer tier one
    Jura23 wrote: »
    In this case I would pick some huge one sided shoulder and make it pink or red. At least it would be cute.

and say it's a flotation device
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My Orc:
    TVIZ7Wt.png

My Khajiit:
    ORENRcf.png

And my Ice DD Warden:
    0aBE3GA.png
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    w77t6qJ.jpg

"The Clan"

Post Outfit System image of the family. Like I said before, Tsah'Zee there is adopted. <3
    Edited by ArchMikem on 8 March 2018 03:41
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options