Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Lags, something is very BROKEN right now - Zenimax help please!

• Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shunq wrote: »
    can anyone recommend another mmorpg that might be better in the future?

Camelot Unchained, Ashes of Creation, Chronicles of Elyria. Sadly all still in development and might turn out not so great.
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its also impossible to get into Cyrodiil
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • jasann
    jasann
    ✭✭✭
    At this moment in time runescape seems more appealing
    Options
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @SantieClaws get out of the server room..........

You know what you were told about that!!! :o
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DTStormfox wrote: »
    This in Sotha Sil PVP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw46jmcvFlM

Door 0%, doesn't open

Door: NOT TODAY...
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • rez0055
    rez0055
    ✭✭✭
    KriHavok wrote: »

Omg that was brilliant :D

But a little tap on the server wont fix it for us i'm afraid :(
    Characters
    - Only-Drinks-With-Templars: Lvl 50 Argonian Magica Templar
    - Bialozar: Lvl 50 Khajitt Stamina Nightblade
    - Rez the Bald Sorceror: Lvl 50 Dark Elf Magica Sorceror
    - Gerard Snow: Lvl 50 Dark Elf Magica Dragonknight
    - Dorothea Black: Lvl 50 Imperial Stamina Templar
    - Demon Cleaver: Lvl 50 Orc Stamina Warden
    - Lord of BØnes: Lvl 50 Breton Magica Necromancer

PC/EU server. You'll find my characters hoping on and off on the plains of Cyrodil with the guild The Black.
    Options
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gravord wrote: »
    Just wake me up when PvP can do this again.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DV9TwsosyI

Until PvP can do what it did in 2014 before the lighting patch, with the same population, it isn't fixed. No statement from ZOS about "looking into it" will ever hit home with the PvP community until they explain in clear and certain terms, why the game now can't do what the game could do at launch.

Good times...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64bBvOKxnVE

but... but.... flame atonach mounts :/

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

Options
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Severs down or also lag on that? :smile:
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
    Options
  • gabormezo
    gabormezo
    ✭✭✭
    BG was fun without the compass. Especially Chaosball. Please don't fix that! :)
    Options
  • Cage_Lizardman
    Cage_Lizardman
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This game makes me kinda impressed with Eve Online. Bugs were rare. You could have thousands of people in the same system, and sure it got slow and laggy but more or less playable, and it rarely crashed. A couple hundred people you wouldn't even notice. Downtime for maintenance was about 30mins per day.
    Options
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Until PvP can do what it did in 2014 before the lighting patch, with the same population, it isn't fixed. No statement from ZOS about "looking into it" will ever hit home with the PvP community until they explain in clear and certain terms, why the game now can't do what the game could do at launch.

Good times...

The dream. Roll back please Zenimax.

Game even looked better then with that lighting, a lot smoother!
    PC EU
    Options
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Listen this until stuff gets fixed...proly at the end of the song
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZZ7oFKsKzY
    Options
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next up in AGDQ: TES 5 Skyrim. Hmm. Coincidence? I THINK NOT! ;)

@ZOS_GinaBruno: How about a little challenge? Try fixing your servers faster than the speedrunner beats TES 5! ;) Estimate for the run is 50 minutes.

Edited by Loc2262 on 7 January 2018 22:32
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
    Options
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have floating buildings in wrothgar. xD
    Options
  • Shunq
    Shunq
    ✭✭

This game makes me kinda impressed with Eve Online. Bugs were rare. You could have thousands of people in the same system, and sure it got slow and laggy but more or less playable, and it rarely crashed. A couple hundred people you wouldn't even notice. Downtime for maintenance was about 30mins per day.

well, maybe there the devs were taking more money, ZOS maybe has some offshore support team, that has as first on the fix list, "reboot servers".
    Options
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Hodor did his job today, even against 20 sieges and angry skeleton group outside. Even against door hp bar telling him its impossible.
    Respect!
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
    Options
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just a heads up to anyone wondering - we were unable to do in-game messaging for the server coming offline, but we did try.

Hope it is not too much of a head ache to get sorted, thank you guys/gals/goblins for trying. Smite the cyber gremlins!

....on the plus side think it was the universe telling me I should go to bed. :smiley:
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
    Options
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My last speed test shows a download speed of 105.72 Mb/s, an upload speed of 14.15 Mb/s, and ping at <1.
    my speed test shows 11 Mb download, 1 Mb upload, so no idea what are you talking about :| .

Edited by Gargath on 7 January 2018 22:39
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jade1986 wrote: »
    I have floating buildings in wrothgar. xD
    That is common, Orsinium is under contribution after all, Orcs start building the roof first.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And btw due to this unexpected forced maintenance I was't able to use luxury furnisher and golden trader this evening.
    Hope you will elongate their time for Monday.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
    Options
  • Stefirex
    Stefirex
    ✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »

This

Dude's way too shouty for me! I'd be logging out with a headache if I were in his voice chat. :D
    Options
  • Jaguar_SF
    Jaguar_SF
    ✭✭✭
    Listen this until stuff gets fixed...proly at the end of the song
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZZ7oFKsKzY

Oh thank you. This relaxes me, a vein was about to pop out of my forehead
    Options
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    And btw due to this unexpected forced maintenance I was't able to use luxury furnisher and golden trader this evening.
    Hope you will elongate their time for Monday.

don't get your hopes up so when they crash it wont hurt that much.
    Options
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lag for 4 years :)
    If i am the boss, i will change the whole team immediately
    Options
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not even a five minute warning... that was rude ;)
    Options
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    Loc2262 wrote: »
    Next up in AGDQ: TES 5 Skyrim. Hmm. Coincidence? I THINK NOT! ;)
    Speedrun started by abusing bugs - stopped watching immediately after it.
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
    Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok I knew something was up, when I ported or ressed at a keep in cyro I was sent to an eternal loading screen everytime, third time I just didnt bother anymore today, well glad it wasnt just me atleast.

Seriously tho Z, you need to fix the lagg....

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good luck team zos dont work all night tomorrow is another day then you can start fresh and fruity ready to fix it , :)

Thanks for the hard work guys.

Options
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good times...

Watching this makes that I want to leave, because it shows how epic Cyrodiil used to be. No lags, no fps spikes, no loading screens. ***... I really miss it even though I was just a noob back then.
    Edited by Mayrael on 7 January 2018 22:58
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
    Options
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadface.

Hope this is fixed by this evening, otherwise I don't know what I'll do with myself. Not too much entertainment out there for goats.
    PC-NA Goat
    Options