Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

closed

Trikfut
Trikfut
✭✭
closed
Edited by Trikfut on 12 September 2017 18:49
"Razum-dar is just a simple Khajiit. He seeks the best for all the people of Tamriel. Also, a saddle that won't pinch the tail. One day..." - Razum-dar
  • Trikfut
    Trikfut
    ✭✭
    Recruitment status - Open

Member count - 12/50
    "Razum-dar is just a simple Khajiit. He seeks the best for all the people of Tamriel. Also, a saddle that won't pinch the tail. One day..." - Razum-dar
  • Distruction
    Distruction
    Soul Shriven
    Hello I would like to join your guild, I'm new at the game and think your guild is best for me.
    userID : @DISTRUCTION
  • Trikfut
    Trikfut
    ✭✭
    I will contact you in game as soon as I get on a lil later today :)
  • Trikfut
    Trikfut
    ✭✭
    Recruitment status - Open

Member count - 13/50
    Edited by Trikfut on 19 August 2017 17:57
  • Trikfut
    Trikfut
    ✭✭
    Due to a personal real life issue that has arisen Knightingale is disbanding.

Thank you for any interest that you have put towards this guild.
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    @LelaBenet , we are sorry to hear you are forced to disband your guild and hope your irl issue gets solved quickly.

For all members you have referred to The Reborn, and everyone else that might be intrested in a friendly, mature home within Tamriel, don't hesitate to contact us: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/334290/eu-are-you-looking-for-a-home-in-tamriel-join-the-reborn-recruitment-open-again#latest
  • Trikfut
    Trikfut
    ✭✭
    Thanks Cyn :) and yes The Reborn is a truly wonderful guild to be part of.
  • weisskreuz
    Thanks for the kind words Lela.
    Most importantly, good luck with your RL Issues!!!
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    LelaBenet wrote: »
    Due to a personal real life issue that has arisen Knightingale is disbanding.

Thank you for any interest that you have put towards this guild.

Good luck @LelaBenet ! It's always sad to see guilds going away!
    Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
    ★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel
  • Trikfut
    Trikfut
    ✭✭
    Thank you very much

Yes, my heart is torn about all this, but I can't help when life decides to toss me down the cliff.
This discussion has been closed.