Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Eidetic Memory Bugs/Comments/Help

• Daniel141182
    Daniel141182
    ✭✭
    Have they fixed rite of scion?
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    flynntribe wrote: »
    I’m standing in the same spot that has been posted & nothing (NA PS4)7phns1iibd64.jpeg
    njjq37j12zar.jpeg

I think this book is fixed in U32 update so Consols not have this patch yet.
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    Console players have possibly not got the update for Foolish Wings yet?
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. They get the update on the 16th (iirc)
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    I do not suppose anyone knows if they fixed the Rite of the Scion book that used to years ago be included in the quest to become a vampire?
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aussie500 wrote: »
    I do not suppose anyone knows if they fixed the Rite of the Scion book that used to years ago be included in the quest to become a vampire?

I really doubt it as the patch notes said they just moved some objects, including books, chests and nodes, which were placed under the terrain....
  • kebabthief
    kebabthief
    Soul Shriven
    warden's orders for the day will disappear after you pick up blood pit map and blood pit prisoner roll meaning people cant get it you missed it
    k8gmx1gqv6ra.jpg
    hwa0o2tx2rit.jpg

• Anyammis
    Anyammis
    ✭✭✭
    kebabthief wrote: »
    warden's orders for the day will disappear after you pick up blood pit map and blood pit prisoner roll meaning people cant get it you missed it
    k8gmx1gqv6ra.jpg
    hwa0o2tx2rit.jpg

I got hit by this bug of it despawning/not even showing up during the quest so now I have two bugged lorebooks keeping me from 100% complete. :(

ZOS please fix this and give us a chance to get the book back and Falkfir's Notes 7 for those of us who did the quest before Blackwood. It's really frustrating to have your 100% complete ruined by a bug like this.
    PC NA
    GM of Eyes of the Queen
  • No_Wan
    No_Wan
    ✭✭
    Where can this book be found?
    Also looking for Eveli's Speech Ideas

Thx in advance
  • No_Wan
    No_Wan
    ✭✭
    Sorry,
    Meant Warden's Orders for the Day and Eveli's Speech Ideas
  • waigorrun
    waigorrun
    No_Wan wrote: »
    Sorry,

Eveli's speech notes can be found in Leyawiin after the quest is done in the castle's east hall, by a statue
    whvue02vieai.png

c3ozx47cub4m.png
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    waigorrun wrote: »
    No_Wan wrote: »
    Sorry,

Eveli's speech notes can be found in Leyawiin after the quest is done in the castle's east hall, by a statue
    whvue02vieai.png

c3ozx47cub4m.png

Oh, cute. I can't get through the door ;/
  • No_Wan
    No_Wan
    ✭✭
    Found it :)
    thx.

Only need the location of "Warden's Orders for the Day"
  • No_Wan
    No_Wan
    ✭✭
    Warden's Orders for the Day seems to be bugged indeed.
    Book is not in the suspected location.
    :-(
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    The pool of broken books is growing.
  • nnamrak
    nnamrak
    I'm missing Mairead's Diary, Entry 346 from Dispatches from the Deadlands. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
  • tim77
    tim77
    ✭✭✭✭
    Found "Foolish Wings" here
    zn6c92c2bdyr.jpg

thx very much.
    too bad the lorebook-addon seems totally lost. this thread is pretty much my only source of research any more.
  • No_Wan
    No_Wan
    ✭✭
    Head Oversears Orders
    vn89tmwv5j2i.png
    8nkzklz67fwl.png
  • Xilixia
    Xilixia
    ✭✭
    Can someone please help me with 'Merchant lord's compiled documents'?
    It should be in Blackwood, Zenithar's abbey, the chapel, but I didn't notice it while doing the quest and now I can't find any way to go back to the chapel, I tried from the outside, inside, teaming up with someone whom was on the quest, nothing.
    Is there any way to go back or is this book available in any other spot after the quest is done?
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xilixia wrote: »
    It should be in Blackwood, Zenithar's abbey, the chapel, but I didn't notice it while doing the quest and now I can't find any way to go back to the chapel, I tried from the outside, inside, teaming up with someone whom was on the quest, nothing.
    Is there any way to go back or is this book available in any other spot after the quest is done?

No known accessible post-quest location unfortunately.
  • Xilixia
    Xilixia
    ✭✭

You are making me sad :/ Thanks for the reply though!
    This will go next to Falkfyr 7 and Sealed letter then :'(
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe try grouping up with another player who is on the quest to see if you can get back inside?
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sealed letter is accessible and can be found in the dragonguard abbey (can't remember the exact name) by way of the horse next to the kynesgrove wayshrine or other locations.
    Edited by Djennku on 9 November 2021 00:20
    @Djennku, PCNA.

• Xilixia
    Xilixia
    ✭✭
    hafgood wrote: »

Maybe try grouping up with another player who is on the quest to see if you can get back inside?

I tried it, can't go in while they are right inside and if I try to tp to that player, it doesn't let me.
  • Xilixia
    Xilixia
    ✭✭
    Djennku wrote: »

Sealed letter is accessible and can be found in the dragonguard abbey (can't remember the exact name) by way of the horse next to the kynesgrove wayshrine or other locations.

Oh wow, and it is there indeed, thanks a lot :)

Do you have any idea perhaps for Development of the Hollow too?
    That's my only remaining bugged one then (next to Falkfyr), it should be a quest-step in Murkmire, during 'Empty nest' quest, in Blight bog sump, but it wasn't credited during the quest, nor can I see it on the floor after it. I tried to reload UI, relog, team up with someone on the quest, nothing works.
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's my only remaining bugged one then (next to Falkfyr), it should be a quest-step in Murkmire, during 'Empty nest' quest, in Blight bog sump, but it wasn't credited during the quest, nor can I see it on the floor after it. I tried to reload UI, relog, team up with someone on the quest, nothing works.

Looking it up on the wiki (where I go to find books I am missing) it said it's at the entrance of the sump in the lab on the floor. Try looking around the tables or on the ground in that main room before the adds appear.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

• Xilixia
    Xilixia
    ✭✭

Looking it up on the wiki (where I go to find books I am missing) it said it's at the entrance of the sump in the lab on the floor. Try looking around the tables or on the ground in that main room before the adds appear.

I watched vids where should it be, even the addon shows me the exact spot, but nothing. I hoped it'll be like the scrolls in the temples in Cyro, maybe sunk into the ground, so I tried to relog, reload UI, nope. I've read somewhere that others had the same issue too, but no fix.
  • Lintashi
    Lintashi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need help with one old one- The Ballad of Skald Skullsplitter. Supposedly forund in Craglorn, in Seekers Archive or Skyreach hold. Some sites say, it can be found in bookshelves. My addon shows nothing for both Skyreach hold or Seekers archive, and I read from all the bookshelves there, and in Belkarth too, but cannot find it.
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lintashi wrote: »
    I need help with one old one- The Ballad of Skald Skullsplitter. Supposedly forund in Craglorn, in Seekers Archive or Skyreach hold. Some sites say, it can be found in bookshelves. My addon shows nothing for both Skyreach hold or Seekers archive, and I read from all the bookshelves there, and in Belkarth too, but cannot find it.

Bookshelves get books randomly, e.g., see the "imperial city books" guide. So if at first you don't succeed, try try again (next day when bookshelves cycle, or in a different instance).
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checking in again on if anyone has spotted an overland location for the Journal of Justiciar Avanaire from the quest Pearls before traitors in the Tor-Hame-Khard delve in Summerset.

I'm only missing that and the two recently bugged books 'Falkfyr's notes pg 7' (arkthzand blackreach) and 'warden's orders of the day'. (Blood pit, deadlands), all of them post quest. I feel like when they fix one, there's always another that pops up XD

@Djennku, PCNA.