Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

What Do You Look Like in Real Life?

• KimberlyannKitsuragi
    1982285_564695540305205_1006631834_n.jpg?oh=1f8225b7a3798f0b9be57656e861c226&oe=5847405C
    Feel free to add me. I'm part of the Gummy Guars PC/Mac NA server. Master crafter and working on getting 9 traits on everything
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    Love this thread! Thank you @ZOS_JohanaB for reopening it.
    You deserve a sweetroll! Huzzah!!
    As long as it's not my sweetroll. Because somebody stole mine, and I can't even get the guards to help me retrieve it - they just keep mocking me about it.

Lmao! Ahhh, I'll send you one next time I'm on.. :)
    Huzzah! ~Wench~
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    picture a 6'2", 325 lb ogre with a goatee and 51 tattoos and there you go.

• Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meri20098 wrote: »
    1982285_564695540305205_1006631834_n.jpg?oh=1f8225b7a3798f0b9be57656e861c226&oe=5847405C

That cat looks freakin massive!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In honor of @Mythk

wwdgdh.jpg
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys! I got a new haircut! o:)

tiMOgwK.png
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
  • Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh always working

rkswp3.jpg

nice to meet ya
    Edited by Tonnopesce on 28 August 2016 19:57
    Signature

• Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    about 4 years ago:

bb.jpg

Definitely look like a nord.
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    latest?cb=20120329160125
    Stay classy, ESO forum posters.
    Edited by Ron_Burgundy_79 on 25 August 2016 19:07
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hutch679 wrote: »
    about 4 years ago:

bb.jpg

Definitely look like a nord.

ha that's not him, it's a British biker.
    Edited by waterfairy on 25 August 2016 21:06
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screen grab from Torchwood.

Im right at the bk, on the left!

B7jz-twIgAAgKv5.jpg:large
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as it's not my sweetroll. Because somebody stole mine, and I can't even get the guards to help me retrieve it - they just keep mocking me about it.

Huzzah! ~Wench~
    lol @wenchmore420b14_ESO actually mailed me a sweetroll! :D
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Huzzah! ~Wench~

Hopefully it isnt stale like the last one you..Oh Nevermind o:)
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Huzzah! ~Wench~

Hopefully it isnt stale like the last one you..Oh Nevermind o:)
    waitaminute...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Bad_Company
    Bad_Company
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is me trying hard to look away from a not very well-performing camera:
    20efe7824b7e2759bf684ffb98c21a01.jpg
    My characters (EU PC):
    Leopardo Di-Caprio (Khajiit Templar) || Matthew Makehoney (Altmer Sorcerer) || Luck-Luster Burt (Redguard Dragonknight)
    Clint Histwood (Argonian Templar) || Martin Uber Ping (Redguard Sorcerer) || Louis Farmstrong (Imperial Nightblade)
    Anthony Hotskins (Altmer Nightblade)

• whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In game on my main character,
    25p6yd2.png

or
    200fwo3.png

in real life
    1ypgf8.jpg

and yes I study Martial Arts and teach it,

if your are interested in what I study,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bujinkan
    Edited by whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO on 28 August 2016 02:54
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • cinnabubbles
    cinnabubbles
    ✭✭

In-Game:

xO74Wxx.jpg

Real Life:

tVpfAuF.jpg

[full shirt text is Coffee Saves Lives. for the curious.]
    Tumblr // Twitter

PC / NA
    Fausa Duskstone - 20CP Wood Elf Templar [DC, Main]
    Ýllethil - Level 11 Wood Elf Templar [DC, Grouping w/ Husband alt]
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waiting for the next live "play toy..."

giphy.gif
  • Elsir
    Elsir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Winter Elsir

f27hDWi.jpg
    Anna (AKA: Elsir)
    Templar
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GcNWNd7.jpg
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    25p6yd2.png

or
    200fwo3.png

in real life
    1ypgf8.jpg

that does not work with the url tags - just post it as it is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bujinkan
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lysette wrote: »
    25p6yd2.png

or
    200fwo3.png

in real life
    1ypgf8.jpg

that does not work with the url tags - just post it as it is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bujinkan

done
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me! Not a secret though, since I used to stream ESO.

D6UxtfH3.jpg
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »
    Me! Not a secret though, since I used to stream ESO.

D6UxtfH3.jpg

Omg you look like your character lol
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DannyLV702 which one? My first character was a nord, and in real life I'm 5''3', but I did give her brown long hair and brown eyes. Changed her to a dunmer with dark pink hair and dark pink eyes so it would be more fantasy-like.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »
    @DannyLV702 which one? My first character was a nord, and in real life I'm 5''3', but I did give her brown long hair and brown eyes. Changed her to a dunmer with dark pink hair and dark pink eyes so it would be more fantasy-like.

@Pandorii not sure which one, but I remember she moved her mouth into an open teeth smile, so I stared at her for about 20 seconds wondering wtf I just saw lol
  • Avenias
    Avenias
    ✭✭✭✭
    U humans are creepy looking!
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @UrQuan

I do believe you must be feeling somewhat like @P3ZZL3 has about a certain popcorn thread about now :D

Sometimes these threads just take on a life of their own ;)
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roselle wrote: »
    Bored at work and looking through this thread, which made me look through my FB photos... (such pro bathroom backdrops I have)
    Lv58dMc.jpg

Crikey
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WldKarde wrote: »
    @UrQuan

I do believe you must be feeling somewhat like @P3ZZL3 has about a certain popcorn thread about now :D

Sometimes these threads just take on a life of their own ;)

I imagine so lol, although this one still has a little ways to go before it reaches the level of awesomeness that thread has achieved :P
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!