Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Guild?

• ladyonthemoon
    ladyonthemoon
    ✭✭✭
    Even I have to accept your decision about guilding, I strongly advise you to find one, at least for chatting, trading, crafting, doing some group content etc.

You won't regret it, but if you aren't satisfied, you can leave it in a second (after a short mail to the guildmaster, in which you write down the problems you encountered with).
    Don't take it badly, (you and the others) but I want to play this game, not chat, not trade, and, above all, I want to be left alone in the world. I had the best time ever yesterday night: only one or two players in the distance. No interaction. :)

• SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, I won't criticize your playstyle, play as you want! :) This game offers so much solo content, that everyone could enjoy.
  • ladyonthemoon
    ladyonthemoon
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you! :)
  • itreboiz
    itreboiz
    ✭✭✭
    Try with PAYDAY II!! Join the family ^^
  • ladyonthemoon
    ladyonthemoon
    ✭✭✭
    I've passed guilds traders in game. I suppose these traders were installed by... Trading guilds? So, what do these traders do and what should my character do if they joined one of these guilds?
  • Dyynamic70
    Dyynamic70
    ✭✭✭
    The trading guilds are great places to sell your extra "stuff". Join a guild and try it out.

I am a member of TSE Tamrial Stock Exchange:

TSE
    PC/NA
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've passed guilds traders in game. I suppose these traders were installed by... Trading guilds? So, what do these traders do and what should my character do if they joined one of these guilds?
    ESO doesn't have a server-wide auction house, so the only ways to sell anything are guild stores or advertising in chat channels. As you can imagine, the second method can be quite time-consuming. Guild stores allow you to list up to 30 items at a time. The problem is, they're available only to members of your guild, so up to 500 people - that's where guild traders come in. Guilds bid on traders every week and if they win, anyone can browse their guild store through the trader (outsider can only buy, not sell). You can reach more potential customers this way.

As to what you need to do in a trading guild, it depends. The big players usually have fairly strict activity requirements, some guilds charge weekly fees, others just ask for the bare minimum of activity at least every X days. Some are hybrid social/PvE/trading guilds and their priorities are a little different. Before you join a guild, ask about their rules to see if it's a good fit for you.
    Edited by Rosveen on 28 October 2015 20:35