Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Imperial version! Help!

sneeky_killer14
sneeky_killer14
Soul Shriven
I bought the imperial version for ps4 and it won't let me play as an imperial character can someone help me
  • Tadhg_Longhouse
    Tadhg_Longhouse
    ✭✭✭
    I'd recommend contacting support if this is the case. There's not a lot that forum goers can help with I don't think. Make another character for now and check if you have the imperial version unlocked in the crown store. If not you may need to do something via the ESO website (entering a product code on your account?) to activate.

I'm really not sure though.
    Tadhg Longhouse
    Reachman Sorcerer
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a known issue on Xbox One where Imperial Edition and Explorer Pack benefits are not appearing. It's probably also by extension a known issue for PS4 as well, but just in case they don't know, I'm tagging in @ZOS_GinaBruno. In the meantime, keep an eye on this thread. It's in the XB1 Tech Support, but the issue seems to be identical.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp