Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LoL Sorc:)

Spangla
Spangla
✭✭✭✭
Suddenly many of the top EU PVP players have ditched their DK's and are on SORCS!

I wonder why ha.

Wake up Zenimax, I'm not going to try out whine the hordes of sorcs who will descend on this thread, I know they whine the best otherwise they wouldn't have got buffed in the first place.

Just wake up please it's so obvious it's amusing.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah its pretty hilarious how many 'good dks' play sorcs, It's kinda like 'I'll play FOTM class so people don't realise how much i actually suck'

:)
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• xarguideb17_ESO
    xarguideb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I guess it's time to make a sorc now.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Be careful with threads like this, because DK2.0 is very sensitive after a year of whining about DK1.0.
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another one of these? Where exactly did sorc's get buffed?

Streak- nerfed
    Crushing Shock -nerfed
    Hardened Ward- nerfed 15%
    Daedric Summons - nerfed pts
    Surge - nerfed
    Expert mage- nerfed
    Exploitation -nerfed

Sorc was the most nerfed class on pts had more direct class nerfs then any other class. I swear there is no end to you people.

If you can't kill a sorc, I don't know what to tell you, I filled a kill 20 sorc contract last night in a half hour.

According to people on here sorcs just never die which is nonsense, we wear paper for armor, and must rely on spending magic resources to have any defense at all. I guess we should just be one shot cannon fodder who can't heal nor run, then maybe folks would be happy......

Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    woodsro wrote: »

Streak- nerfed
    Crushing Shock -nerfed
    Surge - nerfed
    Expert mage- nerfed
    Exploitation -nerfed

Sorc was the most nerfed class on pts had more direct class nerfs then any other class. I swear there is no end to you people.

If you can't kill a sorc, I don't know what to tell you, I filled a kill 20 sorc contract last night in a half hour.

According to people on here sorcs just never die which is nonsense, we wear paper for armor, and must rely on spending magic resources to have any defense at all. I guess we should just be one shot cannon fodder who can't heal nor run, then maybe folks would be happy......

DEFEEEEEEEND!!! even all nerf, your class is OP. its fact, you can whine much as you want to defend it, IT IS OP. Not that i care anymore about you easymode craps. This is ESO made by LoLZoS. They failed so many times, and they will in the future. At least they can make PvE heroes happy.

i filled 20 contract too. sometimes i got some while he fought, i ganked some, AFK ganked some, Killd some when they failed to use shield and all the overpowered überdamage [snip] sorc attack, and zerged some. Filling kill quest is easy. I filled DK before 2.0 so what?

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_ArtG on 7 April 2015 14:08
  • Spangla
    Spangla
    ✭✭✭✭

Streak- nerfed
    Crushing Shock -nerfed
    Surge - nerfed
    Expert mage- nerfed
    Exploitation -nerfed

I am not going to argue - all the things you say are easily rebuffed. Still, like I said sorcs are expert cry whiners. Hence why they like wearing dress's:)

The fact is - Sorc is op:)

Indisputable fact, unless ofc you play one.

Wake up ZOS. Play the game and you will see.
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no one talks about perma dodge rollers who roll around and WB spam when they can until you die then dodge roll away......but hey sorcs op right?
  • King Bozo
    King Bozo
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah its pretty hilarious how many 'good dks' play sorcs, It's kinda like 'I'll play FOTM class so people don't realise how much i actually suck'

:)

You don't have to be a good DK to survive. DK's play themselves and is one of the most easiest classes to play imo.
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A thread that qqs about sorcs while simultaneously bashing dks and those who play them. Well done everyone.
    Edited by Armitas on 6 April 2015 12:46
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not just post in the 50 other nerf sorc threads, why start another one?
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
  • King Bozo
    King Bozo
    ✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    A thread that qqs about sorcs while simultaneously bashing dks and those who play them. Well done everyone.

The author was stating that people are rolling sorcs and ditching DKS. The author was trying to get people to think sorcs are better then DK's. Sorcs is a class that takes more skills to play imo. I can play my DK and I do not have to switch to my second bar of spells very often. Sorcs on the the other hand you have to do a lot to survive compared to DK's which makes the challenge fun. Most healers I have talked to will agree that DK's do not dodge roll out of red circles like sorcs. Why? Sorcs crumble like a match to a piece of paper while DK's take more damage then any sorc can handle. Sorcs don't need to be nerfed. There are good sorcs and Dk's playing all the time. Most people roll another toon because they get bored playing one class all the time or at least that is what i did and many other players did as well.
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Streak- nerfed
    Crushing Shock -nerfed
    Surge - nerfed
    Expert mage- nerfed
    Exploitation -nerfed

Honestly if I was such a terrible player that I couldn't kill them I certainly wouldn't advertise it for the world to see.

Spangla wrote: »

Streak- nerfed
    Crushing Shock -nerfed
    Surge - nerfed
    Expert mage- nerfed
    Exploitation -nerfed

I am not going to argue - all the things you say are easily rebuffed. Still, like I said sorcs are expert cry whiners. Hence why they like wearing dress's:)

The fact is - Sorc is op:)

Indisputable fact, unless ofc you play one.

Wake up ZOS. Play the game and you will see.
    If it's so easily rebuffed please enlighten us.

Why not just post in the 50 other nerf sorc threads, why start another one?
    Oh, but you know we'll have 3 more by the end of the day.

Edited by eventide03b14a_ESO on 6 April 2015 13:12
    :trollin:
  • King Bozo
    King Bozo
    ✭✭✭
    This thread reminds me of why i feel like I am on auto pilot when on my DK (they almost play themselves). Agree or disagree the DK is currently the strongest class in the game. Should a sorc (or any other classs) kill you often then its a L2P issue. I have 4 vet characters of each class. I did this to experience each class and get a perspective of each class. You look silly complaining about other classes if DK is your main character period. When i play DK I feel like a spoiled kid that cant afford to buy my own underwear.
    Edited by King Bozo on 6 April 2015 13:30
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorthax wrote: »
    no one talks about perma dodge rollers who roll around and WB spam when they can until you die then dodge roll away......but hey sorcs op right?

Well at least perma-rollers cant escape from combat...with a couple of streaks.
    You have neither the distance nor the speed.

Given the choice between permashields + escape at leisure vs infinite roll, I think I know which I would prefer.
    Edited by Rune_Relic on 6 April 2015 13:43
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rune_Relic wrote: »
    Gorthax wrote: »

Well at least perma-rollers cant escape from combat...with a couple of streaks.
    You have neither the distance nor the speed.

Given the choice between permashields + escape at leisure vs infinite roll, I think I know which I would prefer.

anyone can keep up with a bolt escaper now just with a charge on your bar or the upcoming common use of speed abilities combining major and minor speed boosts. you will out run a bolter and still have more stats then they do when you reach them.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
  • maryriv
    maryriv
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorc have been nerfed to just OP instead of ridiculously OP.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So in all these threads the answer is clear for ZOS. Nerf Templars.
  • King Bozo
    King Bozo
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

Why even use spells if we are going to nerf every class? Lets just nerf all weapons and spells. Lets pvp and pve with our bare fist and punch each other and bosses :) .

• Alexander Powerkill
    Guys I main a DK and I would challenge anyone saying sorc is op to actually play one. That will change your mind. Sorc damage is all about timing. If you time wrong your target heals\shields up and comes back at ya. BE IS NOT a guaranteed escape much like dark cloak it bugs out quite frequently (at least BoL seems to bug as my ball doesn't ever absorb *** lol). If they get stunned with any more than 2 ppl hitting them than it is goodnight as they are 7/7 light and if u can't burn through a 10k shield then u need to L2P. Point is stop whining
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    King Bozo wrote: »
    This thread reminds me of why i feel like I am on auto pilot when on my DK (they almost play themselves). Agree or disagree the DK is currently the strongest class in the game. Should a sorc (or any other classs) kill you often then its a L2P issue. I have 4 vet characters of each class. I did this to experience each class and get a perspective of each class. You look silly complaining about other classes if DK is your main character period. When i play DK I feel like a spoiled kid that cant afford to buy my own underwear.

Your profile says you joined on March 25 2015 and you have 4 vet characters. Can you really expect us to believe you have a representative impression of all 4 classes in 12 days? That is some impressive leveling though.
    Edited by Armitas on 6 April 2015 14:11
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess it's time to make a sorc now.

Just make a NB instead, most of the tears about sorcs come from them. The NB 2h/dark cloak builds are rocking everything but sorcs atm so they are on a big campaign to nerf the only thing that can kill them.

By the time they get Sorcs nerfed you can level a NB to vr14 and be ready to dominate every class with perma stealth, wrecking blow spam and endless dodge.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • King Bozo
    King Bozo
    ✭✭✭

Your profile says you joined on March 25 2015 and you have 4 vet characters. Can you really expect us to believe you have a representative impression of all 4 classes in 12 days?

I am not a forum person but after seeing these ridiculous whining complaints i decided to join. I have been playing since April/May of 2014. I got 300 plus day subscriber gifts if that's what you want to call them (tiger mount and cheerful slaughter costume). I have done all end game content with different vet toons. Either way i don't care what you want to believe i am just another player in eso :) . By the way if i had to suggest to a new player character to roll being strongest class i would say DK followed by Temp. Challenging try a sorc which is a lot of fun.
    Edited by King Bozo on 6 April 2015 14:18
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Your profile says you joined on March 25 2015 and you have 4 vet characters. Can you really expect us to believe you have a representative impression of all 4 classes in 12 days? That is some impressive leveling though.
    Registering on the forums is independent of the actual game...
    :trollin:
  • King Bozo
    King Bozo
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

sorry wrong post.
    Edited by King Bozo on 6 April 2015 14:32
  • King Bozo
    King Bozo
    ✭✭✭
    maryriv wrote: »
    Sorc have been nerfed to just OP instead of ridiculously OP.

Please enlighten me say something intelligent. Sorry had to say that some npc says that in the game. Killing sorcs is easy period if that's your goal :) I kill sorcs all the time as a full spec healer in pvp. I am not even set up for dps with that build so that is why it is hard for me to reason with people that cant kill sorcs. Maybe change your bars because sorcs appear easier to kill then the guards in pvp.
    Edited by King Bozo on 6 April 2015 14:33
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Your profile says you joined on March 25 2015 and you have 4 vet characters. Can you really expect us to believe you have a representative impression of all 4 classes in 12 days?

I am not a forum person but after seeing these ridiculous whining complaints i decided to join. I have been playing since April/May of 2014. I got 300 plus day subscriber gifts if that's what you want to call them (tiger mount and cheerful slaughter costume). I have done all end game content with different vet toons. Either way i don't care what you want to believe i am just another player in eso :) . By the way if i had to suggest to a new player character to roll being strongest class i would say DK followed by Temp. Challenging try a sorc which is a lot of fun.

My mistake, and welcome to the forums.

The DK and templar are more friendly to new players because they have direct and obvious heals. At least with DK's they are the easiest to drive by anyone that enters the cackpit because their primary mechanics are upfront and obvious. But that does not represent what an experienced pilot can accomplish in that toon or other toons. The ergonomics of the cackpit do not disallow someone from complaining about other aspects either.

(spelling intentional otherwise it's just ***)
    Edited by Armitas on 6 April 2015 14:35
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • King Bozo
    King Bozo
    ✭✭✭

My mistake, and welcome to the forums.

The DK and templar are more friendly to new players because they have direct and obvious heals. At least with DK's they are the easiest to drive by anyone that enters the cackpit because their primary mechanics are upfront and obvious. But that does not represent what an experienced pilot can accomplish in that toon or other toons. The ergonomics of the cackpit do not disallow someone from complaining about other aspects either.

(spelling intentional otherwise it's **)

I agree. I am not complaining I was just saying that imo the DK is the top of most powerful classes. I appreciate the DK tanks and Templar tanks in the pve world as they are needed. I just know when i play with sorc compared to say my Templar or DK in pvp I do not fear anyone on Templar/DK. My sorc has great escape but if that escape was not available when need I be toast many times. Basically if I use escape its to regen my health. DK can chain people in and destroy plus most DK's have high health and GDB. I just see to many people in threads complain about such and such class being to strong even though they are DK's which i cant understand. Sure a sorc might get away from a DK but a DK that knows how to play will destroy a sorc 8/10 times if not almost every time. When i play my DK I laugh at sorcs. Sorcs run because they have had to run since the release of this game. This is why sorcs are better dodge rollers then the other classes imo. Sorcs cant handle red circles in pvp or pve like DK's period. Should a new player ask what class has great survivalist I would suggest DK or Templar. Should new player ask for lots of excitement I would say Sorc and NB. That is just based off my experience :)
  • Locust115
    Locust115
    i startedwith a sorc on beta, im just hitting reapers march EP and im VR 11, almost 12/ campaign wise, it was fun playing a sorc, PVP, ive wrecked some VR14 guys who just didnt know what was up. just this level though. i think it depends how you play.
  • Locust115
    Locust115
    i should probably clarify i am an EP character and just hitting reapers march at VR 11
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bad DKs make bad sorcs.

I don't see the problem here.

Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
This discussion has been closed.