Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ball of Lightning - OP defensively?

• jelliedsoup
    jelliedsoup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »
    Lol sorcs want more damage from it

It's not enough to stun and escape.

That's why it's funny.

I just want cloak to not fail after the eternal 2.9 seconds. Escape, stunning and damage would be nice tho. ;/
    www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Ks8_KGHqmO4
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That's why it's funny.

I just want cloak to not fail after the eternal 2.9 seconds. Escape, stunning and damage would be nice tho. ;/

Having just Bolt Escape instead of Cloak will just make you easier to kill actually...
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »

That's why it's funny.

Having just Bolt Escape instead of Cloak will just make you easier to kill actually...

Shh. The nightbladeforummafia will murder you in your sleep if you continue spreading misinformation. Cloak is useless thats why no nb uses that crap ability.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50