Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌

Here's my question:

In the future, will the new PvE zones be cross-faction? If not, can we ever expect to experience any cross-faction content outside of AvAvA?

For reference I direct you to a thread I created regarding this topic: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/150801/a-question-about-cross-faction-and-its-future-or-lack-thereof-in-tamriel-unlimited#latest

And the interview with Paul Sage that raised the question originally back in 2013: http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/03/19/the-elder-scrolls-online-interview-paul-sage/
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
    Options
  • whufc89
    whufc89
    Soul Shriven
    I don't know if this has been asked or not as I am new to the forums but I have seen many people in other places complaining that they have decided they are no longer satisfied with their character looks after seeing them in various Armour, this is a problem I have also now run into and would like the option to change how he looks (only cosmetic changes). After having invested alot of time and coins into the character, re-rolling would be a pain. Do you plan on bringing any sort of character edit (paid or unpaid) into the cash shop for example in the future. By this I mean Hair/Body shape/Paint edits etc?
    Options
  • shunex
    shunex
    ✭✭
    when is there going to be more content (not skill lines) added to PvP? we have seen numerous additions to PvE, where as PvP has seen next to no changes if any and for us who have been around since beta its getting quite repetitive.
    Shunex - VR14 Templar - Heal Slave
    Guild Of Shadows
    Options
  • calyddon
    calyddon
    ✭✭
    costumes and pets and are now in the collectibles and take no more space in your bank or backpack. but the trophies still take space in my bank / backpack, which is also a collectibles in my eyes could that still may be changed so that stands between the collectibles
    Edited by calyddon on 9 February 2015 16:35
    Options
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    i got already the answer :)
    is working on it

anyway let give a try

any new class or weapon skill maybe race

still any real Orcish town and real The Orcish song ???

Edited by charley222 on 9 February 2015 21:45
    the wall of the covenant
    Options
  • Drawberrry
    Drawberrry
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Drawberrry wrote: »
    Drawberrry wrote: »
    Will the new armor designs previewed on the PTS be included once the update goes live? And will that change the armor designs currently in our inventory?

I apologize if I am overstepping my bounds, ZOS, but I feel I can answer this question right here and now in confidence.

The Crown Store is very much connected to Tamriel Unlimited's ESO Plus premium membership, Crown availabiity wise, so no, I'm afraid even though 1.6 is to go to Live before March 17th, I do not believe we will see the Crown Store on Live at all until then, once ESO Plus along with Crowns get rolled out.

I think you misunderstood what I was asking ^^' sorry I wasn't clear.
    I was referring to the redesign's of current armors.Such as Khajiit, Redguard and so on.
    Likely yes. The existing armour you have in your inventory will be changing to the new design.
    Traisa wrote: »
    I have a question about the cinematic trailer, and it is...

1) Who are the actors that play the female Altmer, male Breton, male Nord, and Mannimarco?
    The trailer is CGI. The character models may not be based on any real-life actors at all.

That's what I suspected :3 thanks!

Though I know the trailer is CGI, the Altmer heavily reminds me of Peta Wilson:
    peta-wilson-128650.jpg
    Options
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whufc89 wrote: »
    I don't know if this has been asked or not as I am new to the forums but I have seen many people in other places complaining that they have decided they are no longer satisfied with their character looks after seeing them in various Armour, this is a problem I have also now run into and would like the option to change how he looks (only cosmetic changes). After having invested alot of time and coins into the character, re-rolling would be a pain. Do you plan on bringing any sort of character edit (paid or unpaid) into the cash shop for example in the future. By this I mean Hair/Body shape/Paint edits etc?

They're working on a barbershop type thing. Patience.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
    Options
  • whufc89
    whufc89
    Soul Shriven

No problems being patient I can wait as long as needed, but do we know if its just a Barbershop (for Hair) or Body changes etc also?

Edit: I only ask because if its JUST going to be Hair, Ill reroll.

Edited by whufc89 on 9 February 2015 21:58
    Options
  • JoffyToffy69
    JoffyToffy69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will guild banks be transferred/duplicated to console if the Guild Master goes to console?
    After all, the promise or 'promotion' behind the transfer was to allow console gamers to play pc in preparation to console release, and as an apology for console delay.
    It would be a shame if after their efforts, they do not get the full benefit of the offer.
    Also, keep in mind that the transfer is restricted to certain players.

I asked about this question previously and was told it would be looked into.
    I think the admin was Jess?

Guild names would also be important.
    Obviously since they are on different platforms guild members would be different on each.

I'm sure a GM could play on different platforms too, or even then decide on a new GM for each platform. Obviously at the discretion of each guild.
    (I plan to continue pc AND play console too)
    Fun comes from diversity, balance kills diversity.
    Former Empress Serabii
    Options
  • StrangerFull
    StrangerFull
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings. I have one idea about skill lines description. Can you make showing real skill morphs levels in pop up descriptions so it will be better informativity about player skills. I mean I reset skill morphs then I want others. I spent skill point into Elemental Ring and see morphs at lvl 1 in pop up description. but I know one morph I have maximize and one morph not and I can't see this. Can you improve this feature? I already send you feedback about this in game.
    Options
  • LazyLewis
    LazyLewis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Team! My question is...

1 year down the line when I have 2000 champion points (Just throwing a number out there) how are people who are new to the game but have the same game level as us expected to even compete with people who 2k Champion points.

1 Brand new VR14 Character can kill a high ranked PvP Player easily with skill but 1 year down the line with all these passives we are gonna be Gods comapred to these people. Even with Enlightenment they could not possibly compete with us. How will this be handled as this will be the case in a year's time?
    DC - Chunky Nurse - Chunky Ninja - Chunky Dragon - Fabulously Chunky
    AD - Chunky Nurse - Ashenn - Yorkshire Pudding
    Options
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A lot of people are asking questions about the new mount system and how skills will transfer over. Will you be publishing an article that will provide detailed information for those users who cannot access the PTS to see how this works?
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
    Options
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    Already made a whole forum thread for this my question is: Are you going to change the keeps in PvP?
    Are you going to fix the lag we have?
    Are you going to add any new content to PvP
    Are you getting the Original population caps back?
    Do you care about PvP players?
    We didn't have any major updates since the release of the game.

regards Ruben
    Options
  • Iduyenn
    Iduyenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    [snip] are you doing with Werewolfs?

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 14 April 2024 18:44
    Options
  • wOOOOt_of_SD
    wOOOOt_of_SD
    ✭✭✭
    Already made a whole forum thread for this my question is: Are you going to change the keeps in PvP?

regards Ruben

And add - When will guild and keep claiming have any real meaning in PVP?

Options
  • n.englishb14_ESO
    n.englishb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Can you plug our PS4 guild? exilesofartaeum.org/

Recently went through a site redesign in preparation for console beta and the heeps of new console players.
    Edited by n.englishb14_ESO on 11 February 2015 12:05
    Options
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can the ESO web site be updated to include a skill calculator?
    Options
  • Pancake-Tragedy
    Pancake-Tragedy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    Can the ESO web site be updated to include a skill calculator?

This please!
    Pancake Tragedy - Sorcerer
    Options
  • jelliedsoup
    jelliedsoup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't care about dyable shields, more of the combat rewarding spam blocking and cast blocking.
    www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Ks8_KGHqmO4
    Options
  • Suntzu1414
    will NB class every have access to Class Based Self Heal.

Kill Well
    SunTzu
    DC - NB VR15 - Khajit - DW / S+B / Bow
    DC - NB VR 15 - Wood Elf - S+B / Resto
    DC - TP VR 15 - Brenton - Resto / Dual Wield
    DC - SC VR 12 - High Elf - Desto / Dual Wield
    EP - TP VR 5 - Nord - 2hd / 2hd
    EP - DK 20 - Imperial - S+B / Desto / Bow
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually, they're still thinking about working on a barbershop thing. :(
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you looking at doing ANYTHING regarding vampires and werewolves? If so, what?
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Options
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I only do crafting a hour a day, then quest/grinding a few hours on weekend (some of us work!) will we gain CP? And how many years till we max CP system?
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
    Options
  • Saint_JiubB14_ESO
    Saint_JiubB14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

regards Ruben

just for the record at launch the population caps per campaign were 600/faction. So you may want to clarify 'original'

EDIT: will flagrant, blatant exploiting in cyrodill ever have negative consequences for the players using the exploits?
    Edited by Saint_JiubB14_ESO on 12 February 2015 15:03
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Winston Churchill
    Options
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will Dark brotherhood and Thieves Guild Gear be craft-able?
    eso-dark-brotherhood-armor-set.jpg
    eso-thieves-guild-armor.jpg

Will there be Chessy Bread recipe?

Will Food and Drink be stackable after 1.6?

the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
    Options
  • Jahosefat
    Jahosefat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorcs may be feeling a bit raw at the moment over some changes in 1.6. Are sorcs going to see any more changes before 1.6 goes live?
    Joeshock- AD NA AB Thorn Chill Sorc New Eden Low Sec Roamer

Fight not with monsters lest ye become one
    Options
  • Nutronic
    Nutronic
    ✭✭✭
    Since the Collection system has pretty much fixed/improved the way players own and use their mounts, does this mean we can still expect horse racing sometime in the near future?
    Edited by Nutronic on 13 February 2015 07:22
    Options
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I read somewhere that secondary effects from skills would be capped at 6 targets. Is this true?If it is true then I have some further questions:

Why did Crit Surge get a cooldown put in on a secondary effect?

Was it intentional to reduce the functionality twice over by having both a cooldown and a cap on a secondary effect?

And are there any other skills in the game which have both a cooldown and a cap on their secondary effect?
    Options
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like the new Orc and Redguard armors in Update 6. Can we expect more styles to get an overhaul, and if so, which? (Please say Dunmer and Nord)

Also, if your art team has time to basically remodel existing armors, why have we still not heard anything about the Undaunted style gear shown at QuakeCon? I really looked forward to those ...

wC3ZF1L.png

No, I will not stop asking :p
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
    Options
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A lot of people in the community, me included, are very sad that the old model for the light and medium Redguard armor will be removed in Update6. Those armor were mysterious, sensual and exotic. Will you make them available to us via a different Motif to learn in a future DLC, or some costumes to buy in the cash shop?
    Options
This discussion has been closed.