Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Alannaofmars
    Are the Veteran Ranks here to stay at this point?
    Options
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alot of your end game community feels extremely betrayed by the decision to make end game raid armor so much less useful ? Do you have any plans to rework this somehow.....Because right now it seems like all the time spent by people running SO was for nothing now with the end game gear nerfs
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you intend to do to help protect the roleplaying community from the increased trolling that will inevitably result when the B2P model goes live? Will you consider offering group-only instances of places like taverns and houses?
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Options
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    What do you intend to do to help protect the roleplaying community from the increased trolling that will inevitably result when the B2P model goes live? Will you consider offering group-only instances of places like taverns and houses?

Might be hard to do, but could well be worth it, and not just for the RP crowd, having a guild instance of a tavern could be useful for getting together for meetings. I know you can just old them via guild chat, but having your character at the place adds a certain sense of belonging that helps gel a guild together.

But they would have to make it itemless, no scavaging in a group/guild instance.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
    Options
  • Dcaliber
    Dcaliber
    ✭✭✭
    Will PC to console transfer ever be sold? I'm not talking about the ones last year for the few that are eligible. Many of us missed that buy-date time and want to transfer a character to console. Thank you very much
    "Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination"
    -Mark Twain
    Options
  • Suntzu1414
    Spell and Weapon Enchants.

In Update 1.6 there is a significant disparity between Spell / Weapon Enchants Buff, and those granted by Weapon Sets ( 1.5 Ratio was 11:8 -- favor Enchants, 1.6 Ratio is 3:11 -- favor Sets)

was this intentional. To be quite frank, for those of US that leveled Enchanting (probably the hardest ability to level). Its a slap in the face.

Please explain.

Kill Well
    ST
    DC - NB VR15 - Khajit - DW / S+B / Bow
    DC - NB VR 15 - Wood Elf - S+B / Resto
    DC - TP VR 15 - Brenton - Resto / Dual Wield
    DC - SC VR 12 - High Elf - Desto / Dual Wield
    EP - TP VR 5 - Nord - 2hd / 2hd
    EP - DK 20 - Imperial - S+B / Desto / Bow
    Options
  • CrazedDark
    CrazedDark
    ✭✭
    Will costumes, alike to armor, have the ability to be recolored or dyed?

It would be a ton of fun to have a rainbow of jesters storming into a keep. XD
    VR 14 Nord Templar Nils of the Gylander
    VR 1 Dark Elf Sorc Lazarus of the Fallen
    VR 7 Dark Elf DK Crazed of the Dark

Phoenix Rising

"For the Pact."
    Options
  • kurstein
    kurstein
    ✭✭✭
    will the in game mail system get a fix sun. now you need to relog or travel to get mail or to se if you got mail
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear" all hail the night mother
    Options
  • duncan_cougarpreeb18_ESO
    Gyudan wrote: »
    I would like to buy a maths book as gift for the design team that handled the Sorcerer changes, but I'm not sure if I should get the 10-year-old or 12-year-old level. Which one would be more appropriate?
    You sure they can read? Might want start small, with teaching them letters and such and then work your way up from there ...
    Options
  • TRoclodyte
    TRoclodyte
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there.

I love Dark Anchors and I was sad that there was none in Craglorn. Does that mean I should not expect to see anymore in the next zones that will be added?

Thank you.
    Options
  • Drawberrry
    Drawberrry
    ✭✭✭
    OKAY SO
    I really like the pet's offered in the Crown-Store (housecatyassss) but I was wondering if there will be more offerings in the near future?

I put my vote in for Wisp's, Fellrunners, and small Duneracers :3 Maybe even foxes?

And will there be more 'skins' for current pets; such as the house cat and dogs?
    Options
  • wOOOOt_of_SD
    wOOOOt_of_SD
    ✭✭✭
    - When will you let us level up via PVP? The XP gain in PVP is crappy. PVE leveling via quests is 4+ times better. And Im getting plenty PVP kills.

- Are the upcoming Champion point gain system based on XP? So the Champion points via PVP will also be very low?

- When will you fix the PVP lag, when there are 100+ in the area?
    Options
  • Razzak
    Razzak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When are you going to fix grouping tool?
    Options
  • Demeos
    Demeos
    ✭✭✭
    1. Will costumes that can currently be acquired via quests ever be added to the collections window once patch 1.6 goes live?

PS: I'd assume if implemented, it wouldn't be added to the collections window until the quest was completed.
    2. If so, will costumes with randomized alternate styles be given separate choice options (as in no longer random)? Example: Sea Drakes Disguise.
    Edited by Demeos on 6 February 2015 11:01
    Options
  • GaldorP
    GaldorP
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My question for the next ESO Live:

- Are there any plans of adding items to the crown store that preserve or restore Enlightenment?
    Options
  • Delteir
    Delteir
    Soul Shriven
    When will end the manteniance server?
    Options
  • Elderscrollian
    Elderscrollian
    ✭✭✭
    Mostly related to the upcoming Crown Store and where applicable relevant due to the "time saving" comment Zenimax has made with regard to the intent of the Crown Stores content.
    1. Will costumes have toggleable head pieces or be provided with a helm off version of each? Inability to toggle a helm off on a costume would be a HUGE decider on whether I personally bought any.
    2. When are Services (Extra character slots etc..) likely to be added?
    3. Will Inventory and Bank space upgrades be added to the Crown store as an alternative to the gold grind for such things?
    4. Will the Dyes not unlockable via story completion be added to the Crown Store? For example PVP achievement colors so non pvpers can unlock them and vice versa for PVP'ers and PVE specific dyes. Heck you could have a Dye of the month in the store, change up it each month it would be something.
    5. Any chance of the Undead horse like the cinematic trailer finding its way to the Crown Store? *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*.

And for the non Crown store related questions
    6. Will stack sizes ever be increased for things like crafting components? this would go a long way to making bank spaces more manageable.
    7. Will we ever see a One Handed & Spell weapon skill line or Crossbow?
    Options
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a curious question; why aren't werewolf players able to become the black werewolf like the Werewolf Berserker morph clearly displays? Especially seeing as there is obviously already a black werewolf color palette (with the white paws) in the game since some PvE werewolves are black...
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2710+
    Options
  • Spangla
    Spangla
    ✭✭✭✭
    My question.

Do you not think that in light of the fundamental core changes planned to take place in the 1.6 patch that players who have supported the game for 9 months since launch and before should be allowed a 1 time race change?

Personally my class/race/build has been gimped beyond belief in this patch and the premise on which I selected my race deemed irrelevant by the incoming changes.

I do not believe it is fair to ask us to simply re roll 9 months worth of time invested in one character as a result of these changes.

I will not be satisfied with a race that no longer has any use to my class and will cause me to be sub optimal.

For me unfortunately it is simple. I will sadly be forced to leave this game having played since beta without a race change offer. These changes incoming are simply to large and run to deep into the mechanics of the game to not offer one in my opinion.

Thanks for reading
    Edited by Spangla on 7 February 2015 13:10
    Options
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    Have you given thought to a system that lets us change a racial style of a dropped or acquired loot item? Just like the imperial edition can convert any crafted style to imperial style. It would be nice to see a table created that we can go to that will change any dropped or looted armor or weapon to a favorite style I run with. And you can even add rules onto the table that says you must spend X amount of style or crafting material to change styles. This way I don't sacrifice looking the way I want to look in an MMO for functionality. Why not have both?

Also has anyone pointed out that the Dawn's Wrath skill line for a Templar should cause fire damage in all of it's branches instead of just sunfire? Especially when we are fighting vampires,it just makes sense for a skill line based on solar power to cause more damage against vampires.
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
    Options
  • Drawberrry
    Drawberrry
    ✭✭✭
    Will the new armor designs previewed on the PTS be included once the update goes live? And will that change the armor designs currently in our inventory?
    Options
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Drawberrry wrote: »
    Will the new armor designs previewed on the PTS be included once the update goes live? And will that change the armor designs currently in our inventory?

I apologize if I am overstepping my bounds, ZOS, but I feel I can answer this question right here and now in confidence.

The Crown Store is very much connected to Tamriel Unlimited's ESO Plus premium membership, Crown availabiity wise, so no, I'm afraid even though 1.6 is to go to Live before March 17th, I do not believe we will see the Crown Store on Live at all until then, once ESO Plus along with Crowns get rolled out.
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2710+
    Options
  • Drawberrry
    Drawberrry
    ✭✭✭

I apologize if I am overstepping my bounds, ZOS, but I feel I can answer this question right here and now in confidence.

The Crown Store is very much connected to Tamriel Unlimited's ESO Plus premium membership, Crown availabiity wise, so no, I'm afraid even though 1.6 is to go to Live before March 17th, I do not believe we will see the Crown Store on Live at all until then, once ESO Plus along with Crowns get rolled out.

I think you misunderstood what I was asking ^^' sorry I wasn't clear.
    I was referring to the redesign's of current armors.Such as Khajiit, Redguard and so on.

Options
  • Traisa
    Traisa
    ✭✭✭
    I have a question about the cinematic trailer, and it is...

1) Who are the actors that play the female Altmer, male Breton, male Nord, and Mannimarco?
    Options
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭

I was referring to the redesign's of current armors.Such as Khajiit, Redguard and so on.

...Ah. Well I feel like an idiot now. <.< Carry on then. xP The actual question there will have to hopefully be answered by some ZOS staff member. ^^; I couldn't possibly know the answer to that, sadly...
    Edited by Aerius_Sygale on 8 February 2015 04:31
    Options
  • orangeberry4
    orangeberry4
    ✭✭✭
    are we gonna get a trading post, alot of people been talking about a trading town and incorporate the east trading company to make it easy on finding items and to increase player buying market with more craftable items. Keep the guild traders but add a town where people can go and talk to npc to find an item in one of the guild stores.

Edited by orangeberry4 on 8 February 2015 14:18
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Likely yes. The existing armour you have in your inventory will be changing to the new design.
    Traisa wrote: »
    I have a question about the cinematic trailer, and it is...

1) Who are the actors that play the female Altmer, male Breton, male Nord, and Mannimarco?
    The trailer is CGI. The character models may not be based on any real-life actors at all.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Neizir
    Neizir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Justice PvP be in before console launch?
    Neizir Stormstrider

EU Megaserver

UK
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    I have a fancy signature.
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    Options
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neizir wrote: »
    Will Justice PvP be in before console launch?

I Don't believe it will
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

Options
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skalfee wrote: »
    Skalfee wrote: »
    Are you guys going to add a feature to bind armors together? I carry around three sets of armor on my travels, and when I'm changing it can be a pain in the neck.

There's a few add-on's that allow you to put sets together and equip/unequip them with the click of a button.

I tried one of them and it just crashed my game. That's why I'm asking ESO to do it. Plus. I think it would be better for everyone to have it than just the people who get the add-on for it. :smiley:

Wykkyd's Gaming Suite crashed your game? If you haven't tried that one, I HIGHLY recommend it.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
    Options
This discussion has been closed.