Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Yes, Nightblade is primarily rogue. Stop saying otherwise.

• ElSlayer
    ElSlayer
    ✭✭✭
    zhevon wrote: »
    I would be happier with the "we are NOT rogue" argument. IF all our class abilities weren't rogue based, and IF we had more skill slots.
    @zhevon, what is "rogue based"? Does including "shadow" word in ability's name makes it "rogue based"?
    @d0e1ow: There is no singular thing within a game's little ecosystem that will convince you that you hate the game, hate your life, and hate everyone around you faster than the game's official forums will.

@TaffyIX: Life is too short to get upset by a video game.
  • BGK
    BGK
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah NB can definitely tank. However as a healer I'd take a DK tank anyday over a NB (unless the NB player is playing sinificantly better than the DK player)

The NB tanking mechanic relying on keeping the boss standing around like a fool thanks to cloak and outhealing the damage taken with the siphon thing is rather nice but at the end of the day this means that I've little to do when things go alright for the tank, and the situation becomes out of control when he cannot attack or cloak for whatever reason.

Basically that makes the combat rather unpredictable and spiky.

The same logic applies to the NB healers I guess.

Again I'm not saying people cannot build their toons the way they like while staying successful, but in many cases the combat will be smoother if people stick to their class main afinity.

However I do think that creative builds might be very interesting for trials since
    The most optimized way (read: with high likelyhood of success) =/= fastest way
  • R0M2K
    R0M2K
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agree with OP