Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Patchwork

Crumpy
Crumpy
✭✭✭✭
I use the EU server and an still at work so have not been home to dl it yet.

It seems to be provoking rather a lot of discontent here on the forum

It can't be as bad as all that?
I lyke not this quill.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perspective is relative. If you had relied on an ability that has changed (shield bash, dark talons, biting jabs) it could be inconvenient or upsetting depending on how seriously you take the game. The seemingly random changes in mob difficulty some people are experiencing for higher VR content is also frustrating some people. Personally it is the memory leak that has me concerned the most, but not overly so. It's just a game and even if some of these things are going to be fixed or walked back a little, it is going to take time so stressing over it won't help.
    Edited by tinythinker on 23 May 2014 15:22
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I didn't find it that bad, a few niggles, but I'll adjust.
    A few people have genuine issues with the patch, but most haven't really, they just don't want to adjust their playing style. (like the templar and biting jabs)
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reading the title of this thread I just got a horrible flashback;

patchwerk.gif
    There are some confirmed issues including the memory leak. The only way to truly know will be when you update and play as different issues will effect different players.