Maintenance for the week of September 2:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 2
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 3, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 4, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 4, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – September 4, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

incap making ppl big QQ

Edziu
Edziu
✭✭✭✭✭
do you remember days when incap at 50 ulti cost had low damage but with more ult up to 200 it was dealing high damage as now for 70 ult?

maybe we need to get it back, at 50 ult cost it will hit like wet noodle but keep debuffs etc and with more ulti stored this will hit harder, pve wont suffer this becaus eon pve its mainly for debufss used and on pvp people should stop complain about faste ulti with hard hit with many debuffs.

you will have to choose on pvp, or chep ulti for debufs yor opponent or store your ulti for hard hit which cant be spammale because it wil cost you more ulti to store to hit hard
Edited by Edziu on 7 March 2017 13:55
  • alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was raised for a reason. Also it was not that long ago that it was raised.

It was super cheap and strong.
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like the old mechanic of using additional ult for more power. That way there were more descisions to make and the ult required actual thought to use properly. Now just keeping Incap on cooldown results in huge pressure.
    Edited by Ahzek on 7 March 2017 01:08
    Jo'Khaljor
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    alexkdd99 wrote: »

That's not a fair view though other Damaging Ultimates hits more people or with overload hits over and over. Templars Sweep does just a little less damage but is an AoE with a DoT, Dragon Knights have Leap now undodgable, unblockable and Rollable with the same CC that hits six people and still had AoE damage on top of all that.

Incap is can be blocked, rolled and dodged with miss chance on top of being single target.
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That's not a fair view though other Damaging Ultimates hits more people or with overload hits over and over. Templars Sweep does just a little less damage but is an AoE with a DoT, Dragon Knights have Leap now undodgable, unblockable and Rollable with the same CC that hits six people and still had AoE damage on top of all that.

Incap is can be blocked, rolled and dodged with miss chance on top of being single target.

This right here. Incap should not have had a cost increase; especially considering how often it misses.
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This right here. Incap should not have had a cost increase; especially considering how often it misses.

I.....i.....i just cant even......like wow!
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yes, raised for the reason of pvp because it was very often spammable with huge damage with debufss when you finally hit, did missed....and for pvp it will be enough for those QQ players if it will hit like a wet noodle but just with debuffs at 50 ulti cost and only at 100+, 200 ulti stored will hit like a truck into single target so it wont be spammable to hit like a truck like aoe from destro ulti costing not much more..250 ulti haha balance
  • MCBIZZLE300
    MCBIZZLE300
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't change my precious incap.
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mcb123 wrote: »
    Don't change my precious incap.

so can you tell us about others ults then? I just want to get back my 50 ult cost incap just for debuffs on pve because this raise to 70 on at all the worse class to dps....is hurting, especially on dung bosses when they are just melting, after used ulti on start and maybe my 1st incap in fight thne its time for finishers but waaaait, after dring pot to ulti regen I have this 50 ult for finishers but now it cost 70 ulti and buss is dying before I will get my next incap for finishers!

its sad how weak is incap in compare to every other ult which is hitting or similiar damage or huge damage in dot and in aoe and its doesnt matter if it cost this 100 or 250 ult, those ults are hitting aoe while incap only single target ehh....balance working as intended
  • Isellskooma
    Isellskooma
    ✭✭✭✭
    Incap should be 200 ult.
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It always dealt high damage. Back in those days you could one hit everything from stealth if you had full ulti.
    No other skill was able to do that.
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Official AlcastHQ Discord Server: discord.gg/alcasthq
    Feel free to join!
    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Incap should be 200 ult.

Only if it's undodgeable, and it guarantees that I kill anyone I use it on. It'll be an expensive ultimate so it's OPness would be justified. Isn't that the BS magicka users gave for the destro ult?
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No skill should ever be able to one shot people.
    Incap should be 200 ult.

Only if it's undodgeable, and it guarantees that I kill anyone I use it on. It'll be an expensive ultimate so it's OPness would be justified. Isn't that the BS magicka users gave for the destro ult?

Ay, just that that the destro ult:
    -costs more than 200 Ultimate
    -doesn't add major defile
    -doesn't grant you 20% increase damage
    -is a DoT, so it can't inflict damage in a burst
    But it's an AoE you can walk out of. so....
    Edited by Chilly-McFreeze on 7 March 2017 13:51
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No skill should ever be able to one shot people

and incap alone never did this
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edziu wrote: »
    do you remember days when incap at 50 ulti cost had low damage but with more ult up to 200 it was dealing high damage as now for 70 ult?

maybe we need to get it back, at 50 ult cost it will hit like wet noddle but keep debuffs etc and with more ulti stored this will hit harder, pve wont suffer this becaus eon pve its mainly for debufss used and on pvp people should stop complain about faste ulti with hard hit with many debuffs.

you will have to choose on pvp, or chep ulti for debufs yor opponent or store your ulti for hard hit which cant be spammale because it wil cost you more ulti to store to hit hard

This is the English forum.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Edziu
    As for the one shot comment I was refering to
    Mady wrote: »
    It always dealt high damage. Back in those days you could one hit everything from stealth if you had full ulti.
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Edziu
    As for the one shot comment I was refering to
    Mady wrote: »

maybe but it must be long ago when battlespiit was reducing only 20% incoming damag eon pvp instead of 50% like we have now?

I remember when I was able to 1shot people from just snipe lol so that was very old days
    now its impossible to 1shot with it and my idea is to get back 50 ult cost incap but like on start with cheap cost it will hit like wet noodle and damage as we have now for 70 ult will cost you maybe 150 stored ult
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incap should be 200 ult.

Make it a guaranteed hit and increase the damage and I won't necessarily oppose that.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People in PvP spam detro ults that hit for more HP than fire ballista...

ZOS nerfs Death Stroke morphs... (btw. that is ANOTHER NB nerf... can zos once nerf something else ? More of that and NB won't even good for PvE ) :o
    spock-illogical-6fca2.jpg
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incap should be 200 ult.

yeah and screw up on max nb pve, make this class only able to gang on pvp and jsut delete this from pve, now just look on trials leaderboards how low NB's are in in compare to any other class
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No incap is fine now although the ultimate should be 100, you can drink a potion gain ultimate, in combat gain ultimate, and kill someone and gain ultimate even faster.
    Incap provides what 2 or 3 benefits + hits like a truck and you want the ultimate lowered while maintaining those benefits lmao.. Incap still buffs your proc sets by 20% so yet again no it's ok at best the way it is now.
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dontbhave a problem with incap. But sweep ulti does need to be made back magick damage. Stamina didnt need another ulti. Flawless and DBOS are too perfect. Nerf those and maybe stamina toons will use crescent. Just some thoughts
  • LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything makes people QQ.

StamDK wrecking you with wb/dizzying swing? nerf it
    Sorc not crumbling to your burst like you wanted them to b/c of shields? nerf sorc
    NB spamming literally anything against you? nerf nb

People get so passionate about the game that sometimes when things don't go their way, all logic and reason goes out the window and they make wild demands for nerfs on everything that opposes them.
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Baconlad wrote: »
    I dontbhave a problem with incap. But sweep ulti does need to be made back magick damage. Stamina didnt need another ulti. Flawless and DBOS are too perfect. Nerf those and maybe stamina toons will use crescent. Just some thoughts

Those words make my stam sorc a bit sad. It makes no sense to nerf a Ult every class can use to make one class utlimate more attractive. Maybe just buff crescent?
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MaxwellC wrote: »
    No incap is fine now although the ultimate should be 100, you can drink a potion gain ultimate, in combat gain ultimate, and kill someone and gain ultimate even faster.
    Incap provides what 2 or 3 benefits + hits like a truck and you want the ultimate lowered while maintaining those benefits lmao.. Incap still buffs your proc sets by 20% so yet again no it's ok at best the way it is now.

maybe its fine for you on pvp, for me on pve is not
    50 ult cost was fine, 70 not, as I wrote before, in dung bosses 50 ult was awesome with generate ult and drink potion when need, now especially on finishersh phase I dont have time to use incap strike because also if I drink potion I will have then this 50 ult and need 20 more to use ult, ok, I will generate 20 more ulti to 70 to use it but then its just time waste because boss have tat low health, just 2-3 hits to die

raise it to 100 ulti...are you that arrogant? then raise destro ult cost to 400+ because it also hitting like truck, its aoe and can follow you while you can spam other abilities while its active
    incap buffs proc sets damage by 20%..so problem is with damn proc sets like always since they was implemented, before proc sets nobody was crying about incap, you are so arrogant

now with 70 incap cost I have often problem on pvp if use this incap or end my rotation and wait for more ult to dawnbreaker instead of incap

@LadyLavina here I QQ about nb pve...I as nb have and I never had problem with incap :D at all now I just want to get back this damn 50 ult cost for just debuffs for pve for nb while on pvp it will just hit weaker for 50 ult but still with debufs or will hit hard if you have stored 100+ ulti to incap.

this will unnefr nb incap for pve while on pvp wont be more qq about nb and hitting like truck often spammable incap, if you want spamm incap it will mainly debuff target and hit weak, if you want also hit hard then store more ulti, 100 or more and incap will hit harder than on weak 50 ult
  • Isellskooma
    Isellskooma
    ✭✭✭✭
    Incap should be 200 ult.

L2P issue
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incap should be 200 ult.

L2P issue

as I see on your signature you are one of those who have l2p issue with any other also with noob nb on pvp because you dont know hot to dodge/block harder attack from squishy class?
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drdeath20 wrote: »

I.....i.....i just cant even......like wow!

I know what incap hits unblocked it's basically a KO but it's blocked more often then not no joke counted the times I cast vs the hits it lands 53%~ in an open fight 100% from stealth. The chances if it being mitigated is way too high. Plus again single tartget so if the one guy blocks or roll it's all gone no saving grace.
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No skill should ever be able to one shot people.
    Incap should be 200 ult.

Ay, just that that the destro ult:
    -costs more than 200 Ultimate
    -doesn't add major defile
    -doesn't grant you 20% increase damage
    -is a DoT, so it can't inflict damage in a burst
    But it's an AoE you can walk out of. so....

-Destro ult can kill a zerg. Incap can potentially kill one person from stealth.
    -The amount of constant damage the destro ult pumps out is far more superior than major defile.
    -Yes it's a DoT that does damage similar to incap every second to everyone within the radius.
    -Yes you can walk out of it if the player activated EotS, and then suddenly went AFK. Otherwise expect to be followed, CC'd, rooted, and damaged as you're running for your life.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Incap should be 200 ult.

L2P issue

I agree, people that defend the destro ult really need to learn to play without it. I'm glad they made an ult that makes any incompetent player OP. At least Incap allows for counter-play (i.e. dodge, block).
  • Isellskooma
    Isellskooma
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edziu wrote: »
    Incap should be 200 ult.

L2P issue

as I see on your signature you are one of those who have l2p issue with any other also with noob nb on pvp because you dont know hot to dodge/block harder attack from squishy class?

I main Nightblade bro, if I get ambushed I either dodge/block. I'm just trolling the forums, no one here knows what balance is so I come up with stupid ideas, people get triggered cause they think I'm serious cause everyone who says stuff like that are actually serious.
    Edited by Isellskooma on 8 March 2017 13:43