Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

incap making ppl big QQ

• Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    alexkdd99 wrote: »
    It was raised for a reason. Also it was not that long ago that it was raised.

It was super cheap and strong.

That's not a fair view though other Damaging Ultimates hits more people or with overload hits over and over. Templars Sweep does just a little less damage but is an AoE with a DoT, Dragon Knights have Leap now undodgable, unblockable and Rollable with the same CC that hits six people and still had AoE damage on top of all that.

Incap is can be blocked, rolled and dodged with miss chance on top of being single target.

Any time you want to trade your Incap for my Sweep.
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    What they need to do is reevaluate pvp and pve. The changes to so called pvp affected pve. The changes to pve affected pvp.

There is no Balance in this game. Pvp is an instance so technically speaking our skills shouldn't be affected or affiliated with pve.

So if zos could some how figure out a way to put a wall between pve and pvp so that if a change happens on pvp it won't affect pve and vice versa. I highly doubt that will happen cuz anything they do to so call fix the game actually breaks it or makes it more unbalanced.

Pve is a big deal for eso as well as pvp. So why should each area be affected for changes that only need to be affected in that area and not the other.

Perfect example. Crit nerf for proc sets. Affected pve more than it did pvp.

I also think all ults shouldn't be dodeable.
    Edited by Nutshotz on 8 March 2017 16:10
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Incap should be 200 ult.

Just quoting this because he mains a stamblade ;)
  • Psychodellix
    Psychodellix
    ✭✭✭
    I main a StamBlade. I have never played it the way it was supposed to be played (stealth). If the stamblade had at least 1 decent class AoE Dot then i think the QQing for an incap nerf/buff would dissapear. they would be a little more viable in PVE as well. I dont use Incap anymore unless im trying to pick off the back line of a siege. It is just to random on how it activates.
    There is 1)the hit,2)major defile3)Stun4)damage increase....Most of the time all 4 will not trigger. You may get like 1 of the 4 or 2 of the 4. but actually getting all 4 to hit is kinda rare. people that cry incap is too powerful dont use it. They dont see that it is a broken skill for open world pvp. I duel against NB regularly, and it is very rare that i actually get hit by one. you can dogeroll away so easily from one. if they made it 100 ult and guaranteed the hit i would use it again. It is just too random of what hits each time.