The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Skyrim Special Edition with an ESO code

• KimoBitz
    KimoBitz
    ✭✭✭
    If anybody gets one of these codes and doesn't want it, shoot me a message on here. I'd be happy to trade you something for it.

Actually I dont need my code since its a UK region and my psn account is a US region so It would be a waste to throw it away
    Edited by KimoBitz on October 25, 2016 8:24PM
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    someone post pictures of the yokudan charger mount lol
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • KimoBitz
    KimoBitz
    ✭✭✭
    Mutagem wrote: »
    someone post pictures of the yokudan charger mount

Here you go
    Edited by KimoBitz on October 25, 2016 8:32PM
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    I also google imaged it afterward

Not bad though, I like the darkness of it, definitely better than the costume and one of the nicest horses imo
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • DoctorWho1975
    DoctorWho1975
    ✭✭
    I just want a Skyrim job.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I don't have the Dragonknight Costume, but here are a couple pics of the Yokudan Charger..

2hs2glx.jpg

9vik5g.jpg
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys, we can confirm that physical copies of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 include a code for a Dragon Warrior costume and Yokudan Charger mount for ESO.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey guys, we can confirm that physical copies of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 include a code for a Dragon Warrior costume and Yokudan Charger mount for ESO.

What no love for the PC users now? Some of us still buy physical copies of PC games these days.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We've removed some posts that were not contributing to this discussion in a meaningful way.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I have to go to the store? Damn I hate leaving the house. Lol. When is the release date again?
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are the codes platform specific or can I apply the Xbox codes to my PC account?
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Soafee
    Soafee
    ✭✭✭
    So if I go buy a copy of this for my xbox one will the code work for my PC version of ESO?
    Today is a blessing. Yesterday is in the past and tomorrow is a mystery.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slurg wrote: »

I would like to know this too.

Maybe I can convince someone to donate me their horse code :P
    (If that's allowed, of course)
    Edited by Abeille on October 26, 2016 2:44PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

The codes are platform specific, yes.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • SmellyButtocks
    I would complain about the lack of free stuff, but then I will be getting the special edition for free....
  • Callous2208
    Callous2208
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would complain about the lack of free stuff, but then I will be getting the special edition for free....

Haha, same here. Hard to be too upset.
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Good to know in advance though I wish they weren't.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Aww, okay then, thanks for letting us know.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • SmellyButtocks

Haha, same here. Hard to be too upset.

Won't even mention the price of it on a Steam sale either. Haha ;)
  • Skayaq
    Skayaq
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah same, and also since I already have a variety of mounts I don't really need the horse, and I don't use costumes anyway, so whatever.
    Kazari-Dar, Khajiit Nightblade..........Jarkyr Storm-Blade, Nord Sorcerer .......... Dunric Amedain, Breton Templar

Araniwen, Altmer Sorcerer..................Llirasa Andralu, Dunmer Templar...................Marzug gro-Borgaz, Orc Warden

Calinchel, Bosmer Warden...................Jahrel-Xei, Argonian Nightblade....................Cienri Maraeud, Breton Sorcerer

Inara Savicci, Imperial Templar...................Garoric Attilus, Imperial Dragonknight............ Maevina Tallian, Imperial Nightblade

Ravanni-Ko, Khajiit Dragonknight..........Faevyn Ice-Heart, Nord Warden..........Nazran al-Taneth, Redguard Dragonknight
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What no love for the PC users now? Some of us still buy physical copies of PC games these days.

Well if you already own Skyrim and all the DLC on your PC you get a free copy of the remastered version so I would say that is love for PC players.
    Edited by FLuFFyxMuFFiN on October 26, 2016 3:14PM
  • GeneralPardon
    GeneralPardon
    ✭✭✭

I'm sorry but with no new content, it doesnt really feel like a new game for me(at least on PC). Consoles yes, I can understand. New generation, newer graphics so new game. But PC was already up to modern standards albeit with mods.
    CP10+
    nMA nDSA nSO nAA nHRC nMoL nHoF nAS
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sorry but with no new content, it doesnt really feel like a new game for me(at least on PC). Consoles yes, I can understand. New generation, newer graphics so new game. But PC was already up to modern standards albeit with mods.

I see the remastered Skyrim on PC as nothing more than a minor thing. Nothing that I would pay for. I doubt I will play it more than a couple hours, and then only just to see what they did. Even as a free item, it might be too expensive. Skyrim was interesting for the first few hundred hours, but now that ESO is out, it is a boring and lonely game.

The ESO mount would get more use. :smile:
    Edited by Elsonso on October 26, 2016 3:30PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Callous2208
    Callous2208
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

True. Still free though. I'm assuming they realized this also and that's why they gave it away for free on pc only.
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I see the remastered Skyrim on PC as nothing more than a minor thing. Nothing that I would pay for. I doubt I will play it more than a couple hours, and then only just to see what they did. Even as a free item, it might be too expensive. Skyrim was interesting for the first few hundred hours, but now that ESO is out, it is a boring and lonely game.

The ESO mount would get more use. :smile:

I agree it isn't a huge deal for some and I most likely won't buy it for console unless I feel like getting all the achievements again but some people are excited and prefer single player ES games over ESO. Personally ESO has ruined the single player experience for me but I don't think that is a bad thing. I find it hard to play Skyrim or Oblivion without wanting to return to ESO after about 30 minutes. I just love this game too much.
    Edited by FLuFFyxMuFFiN on October 26, 2016 3:35PM
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well this sucks. I bought the game, but since I bought it digitally I don't get the horse :disappointed:
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So you guys will go as far as ESO mounts for purchase of a different game, but still have the same 3 in-game mounts you had at launch.

As someone playing since beta, WTF Zos. WTF.
    Edited by Sallington on October 26, 2016 3:37PM
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Pepper8Jack
    Pepper8Jack
    ✭✭✭

So are those of us on console that pre-ordered the game digitally just hung out to dry? We're paying the same amount as anyone buying a physical copy after all.
  • SmellyButtocks

Ah I am pretty fortune in sense that I didn't really play it much when I picked it up on 360, and then I picked it up on a Steam sale to try my hand at modding the game but never got around to it.

So for me at least the free remaster is quite nice and I like that Bethesda did it that way. :)
  • Erelah
    Erelah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lysette wrote: »
    Is Skyrim remastered a global release i.e friday or the normal tuesday (US), Friday (UK)?

Well, I got it from steam and it will automatically download on the 28th, afaik. This is what steam has posted about it:
    With Skyrim Special Edition releasing next week, watch the new gameplay trailer

For anyone that owns the main game and all three DLCs (Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn), you will receive Skyrim Special Edition separately in your Steam Library at no additional cost.

Eligible Skyrim purchasers include:
    Anyone that owns Skyrim Legendary Edition on Steam.
    Anyone that owns Skyrim and all three DLCs (Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn) on Steam.
    To ensure eligibility, you must own all Skyrim content on Steam on or before October 28th.

Please note that if you do not complete your Skyrim + all DLC bundle until October 28th, your free upgrade to Skyrim Special Edition may take up to 36 hours to apply to your account.

Skyrim Special Edition will be available for purchase at its global release time of 12am UTC on Friday, October 28. Region-specific unlock times include:
    5pm Pacific Time (October 27)
    8pm Eastern Time (October 27)
    1am British Summer Time (October 28)
    ]2am Central European Summer Time (October 28)
    11am Australian Eastern Time Zone (October 28)
    1pm New Zealand Time (October 28th)

The pre-download is available now. So you can download it and rush to be the first to log on the moment the unlock happens.

To add a fun rumor to go with that, the first person who logins into Skyrim SE will have Adluin jump from the monitor and make them a nice cup of tea.