The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Combatting Gold Spammers on the Forums

• ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    @xsfkxnub19_ESO‌, @Elki_Wilderglas‌, we checked out these accounts, and thankfully they were both dealt with before the PM system was taken down, so their PMs had been waiting in your inbox, rather than freshly sent.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Nyeo
    Nyeo
    Soul Shriven
    Heres My gold spammer

fghqweefhrtj May 20
    Game Gold ATM is the most secure place to buy Elder Scrolls Gold.

Very low price

Instant Delivery.

This company has very good reputation, selling in-game currencies since 2005.

100% Handwork Guaranteed!

7/24 Customer Service!

[URL Removed]

Warm Regards, the GGATM Team

Moderator Edit: Just snipping the spammer's URL.[/url]
    Edited by ZOS_AlanG on May 31, 2014 1:21PM
    If at first you don't succeed HIT HIM AGAIN !!!
    Options
  • Nyeo
    Nyeo
    Soul Shriven
    @‌ Roxanne

they can buy a new copy because they steal the account info and Credit Card info from the Idiots that go to there site and buy there gold that's why there is an endless amount of farmers and gold spammers because there is an endless number of idiots feeding them.....
    If at first you don't succeed HIT HIM AGAIN !!!
    Options
  • Tyrra
    Tyrra
    Soul Shriven
    Aizong (who hasn't been banned yet)
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/profile/4845797/aizong
    Forum spam, send date was 20 May 2014.
    Options
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    Thank you for checking the profile before reporting them, @Tyrra‌. As it turns out, this account was previously disabled on the backend, but that's not something normal forum members can see.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Options
    Staff Post
  • yinepuhotepb14_ESO
    dewrewfg (NOT BANNED - Joined April 29, last active April 29) and werdfgdfgd (banned - Joined May 19, last active May 19) were waiting in my inbox with fresh gold spam.
    (Note: Banned vs. NOT banned were determined by looking at user profile pages.)
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/profile/4798171/dewrewfg
    Options
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    As with aizong above, dewrewfg had been shut down on the backend. We've now banned the account as well, so the flag shows up if others investigate - thank you for the report @yinepuhotepb14_ESO‌!

Options
    Staff Post
  • degolocsta_ESO
    degolocsta_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    rtyfgbhfgh
    Options
  • degolocsta_ESO
    degolocsta_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    and also
    sdsdasdsf
    Options
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    Both accounts were thankfully caught and banned a few months ago!

Options
    Staff Post