The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Da Melting Pot Guild. Home to members who want to be a part of a Global Family ( Ohana )

• Elfbait
    Elfbait
    ✭✭✭
    Abunai_808 wrote: »
    Elfbait wrote: »
    Your guild sounds very nice, so here goes. I'm a college student and a college instructor, so I pretty much only get to play during the summer. Favorite things to do in ESO: craft, fish, and dungeon dive. I am strictly a low-key, no judgment, no pressure kind of player who enjoys reading the lore books and appreciates the storylines. I will never offer unasked for advice about how to "optimize" your character, so I would appreciate the same in return. I have two CP:130 characters, one in AD (Nightblade) and one in DC (Sorc). Also, my husband and I share a profile, so me joining is actually a kind of two'fer deal. If that's all right with you, then please send an invite my way. GT: The Candy Golem.

I sent a message in our Facebook group to get you an invite to Da Melting Pot. I'll let you know when one has been sent.

An invite has been sent.

Accepted! Thanks much!
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Your guild sounds very nice, so here goes. I'm a college student and a college instructor, so I pretty much only get to play during the summer. Favorite things to do in ESO: craft, fish, and dungeon dive. I am strictly a low-key, no judgment, no pressure kind of player who enjoys reading the lore books and appreciates the storylines. I will never offer unasked for advice about how to "optimize" your character, so I would appreciate the same in return. I have two CP:130 characters, one in AD (Nightblade) and one in DC (Sorc). Also, my husband and I share a profile, so me joining is actually a kind of two'fer deal. If that's all right with you, then please send an invite my way. GT: The Candy Golem.

I sent a message in our Facebook group to get you an invite to Da Melting Pot. I'll let you know when one has been sent.

An invite has been sent.

Accepted! Thanks much!

Np welcome to the Ohana. Don't be a stranger in guild chat lol
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

Hawaiian Kanak Attack [HKA]
    FFXI Lakshmi
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Sanctum Ophidia 9/10/16
    Spur of the moment guild run. 2 groups and 2 completions. Great job everyone.

https://youtu.be/AaiiIR-AIx4
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Some of our October Trial runs
    https://youtu.be/DhvCYjl6TrQ
    Edited by Abunai_808 on November 6, 2016 4:12AM
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • Da11yD
    Da11yD
    Dallyd9390
  • Jim_Berry
    Jim_Berry
    ✭✭✭
    Jim_Berry wrote: »
    @Abunai_808: Starting a new character. Gamertag is "Mr Jim Berry". I'll be home tonight after work to accept invite (assuming I get one).

Been here since November 2015.......Jeez!
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Da11yD wrote: »
    Dallyd9390

Howzit going bud. http://dameltingpot.com/groups/da-melting-pot-elder-scrolls-online/

This is our Ohana information. Let me know if this would be a fit for you.
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    @Abunai_808: Starting a new character. Gamertag is "Mr Jim Berry". I'll be home tonight after work to accept invite (assuming I get one).

Been here since November 2015.......Jeez!

Hahaha.. little over a year bud.
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • Kittzilla
    Kittzilla
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join.

I'm from Australia, and looking for a friendly social no pressure kind of guild, & that sounds like you guys. I usually play at some odd hours, so not sure how time zones will work out.

Previously I played WoW for over a year & got burnt out by daily guild tanking demands. So I'd much rather a less intense enjoyable experience. So far I'm having fun questing & exploring.

I've read the guild page & totally agree with helping when able. Currently I'm only a level 27 AD DK Khajiit.

GT: Kittzilla33

Thank you.
    XB1-NA
    Zynari | Khajiit Dragonknight (AD)
    Nhyira | Khajiit Templar (DC)
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Kittzilla wrote: »
    I'd like to join.

I'm from Australia, and looking for a friendly social no pressure kind of guild, & that sounds like you guys. I usually play at some odd hours, so not sure how time zones will work out.

Previously I played WoW for over a year & got burnt out by daily guild tanking demands. So I'd much rather a less intense enjoyable experience. So far I'm having fun questing & exploring.

I've read the guild page & totally agree with helping when able. Currently I'm only a level 27 AD DK Khajiit.

Thank you.

Rajah. I'll get you an invite asap.
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • sergio692
    sergio692
    Soul Shriven
    Read guild page. Would love to join. Looking to have fun. I am lvl 31 Templar.
    GT - Mostly Surg
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    sergio692 wrote: »
    GT - Mostly Surg

Rajah I'll get out an invite asap.
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Kittzilla wrote: »
    I'd like to join.

Thank you.

Invite sent
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    sergio692 wrote: »
    GT - Mostly Surg

Invite sent
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • sergio692
    sergio692
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you :)
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    DMP Update 3/28/17

Da Melting Pot was established back in 2013-2014 on FFXIV. It was founded on basic principles of helping all of our members, being their for each other, supporting all of our members style of play, skill set, time they can play and just being an overall complete online Ohana ( Family )

DMP was brought over to Elder Scrolls Online in 2015 and we have been built on those same principles and philosophy. Basically DMP is a social / casual guild that does Trials , PVP, Dungeons, etc. At the moment we are more focused on getting members to be more effective socializing with each other and getting to know the Ohana. A lot of new members and a lot of guild hoping ( people who bounce around from 1 guild to another ) nothing wrong with that as the game allows people to have 5 guilds. We are just looking for the members who want to be a part of DMP as their home and primary guild. A home where that they can get everything done in 1 guild.

For more information about our Ohana

http://dameltingpot.com/groups/da-melting-pot-elder-scrolls-online/

Contact I ABUNAI I 808 if our Ohana would be of interest.

Our form of communication besides in game voice / text chat is our website, Line App, Facebook Private Group Page, Facebook Community Public Page.

Mahalo for your time.
    Edited by Abunai_808 on May 9, 2017 5:10PM
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Daggerfall Guild Hall

https://youtu.be/mpSoO0f8VZo
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • Vackler
    Vackler
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining. My GT is vackler.

Thanks!
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Vackler wrote: »
    I'm interested in joining. My GT is vackler.

Thanks!

I'll contact you.
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • Buster78
    Buster78
    Buster1978 would like to join your traders guild. I farm dailies and need to be apart of a guild where the trader is located ie Hew's Bane. I will also donate.

Thank You!
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Buster78 wrote: »
    Buster1978 would like to join your traders guild. I farm dailies and need to be apart of a guild where the trader is located ie Hew's Bane. I will also donate.

Thank You!

Howzit going Buster78. We are actually not a trading guild. We are just a simple guild that does all aspects of the game. Not hardcore or anything like that however. You can go over our rules and guidelines here.

http://dameltingpot.com/groups/da-melting-pot-elder-scrolls-online/

This is our Ohana information. Let me know if this would be of interest to you.
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

FFXI Lakshmi
  • EduPek
    EduPek
    Can I please get an invitation to your Guild? GT: eduPek
    Thanks