The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

15 GB Patch on PS4

• Hellbound_Syren
    Baha, @Sithisvoid the maintenance can be gone around if you log in before 9am EST >.>
    Edited by Hellbound_Syren on June 24, 2015 2:28PM
  • Tiyamel
    Tiyamel
    ✭✭✭
    Sithisvoid wrote: »
    Omg then they are talking maintenance tomorrow all day look at the announcements lol.

Nah that's just the login systems, trick is to get logged in before they take them down, once your in it will be fine as long as you stay in
    Guild Master of Lost Prophecies, small group of friends playing in Ebonheart Pact, recruitment only accessible through playing with us and making a good impression.
    Want to know more on how to increase forum stars and achievements, check my guide here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/62438/forum-badges-list
    Can't seem to level Werewolf or its abilities? check this:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/108490/werewolf-effective-levelling-of-skill-line-and-abilities-warning-spoilers-may-be-included
    If it helps then please Insightful/Agree/Awesome or even Lol me :)
  • Razgriz_2142
    Well hopefully the patch downloads while ps4 is in rest mode today. I don't know, I'm just happy to see patches coming down the pipe.

Im the same but another 15gb one is ridiculous I cant get really good net in y srea and basically been penalised cause someone goofed is totally unacceptable im my eyes,
  • Schmidtmd
    Schmidtmd
    Soul Shriven
    @Sithisvoid we will probably have another update the same size again after lol
  • reguvin
    reguvin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Game has been out for 3 weeks, people only got to play 10 minutes for each day
    - Beta Tester
    - PC (2014-2015)
    - Playstation 4 (Since 2015)

- Known for Trading & Guilds
  • NDwarf
    NDwarf
    ✭✭✭
    mikey27 wrote: »
    @NDwarf
    Apparently the patch was supposed to be 500Mb, this is a Sony error, forcing everyone to download all the patches to date.
    :)

Damn...

The poop will hit the fan if this patch downloads and then it's "woops wrong patch download this one instead."
    "When people !@# with you you !@# with them ten times worse. Next thing you know, you're in a motel room with 24 beers and a half bucket of chicken. You see, that's how you get things done." Ricky, Trailer Park Boys.
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schmidtmd wrote: »
    @Sithisvoid we will probably have another update the same size again after lol

Lol right? The patch to fix the patch and sony makes us download all 3 in one.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reguvin wrote: »

That is hardly true.
  • Hellbound_Syren
    @Razgriz_2142 I'm in the same boat internet-wise, with DSL that gets throttled like a mofo even though I pay for the fastest speed. What equally sucks is those with data-capped cable!
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is hardly true.

Hyperbole makes the world go round, apparently.
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
    Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
    Casually stalking the forums
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently the patch was supposed to be 500Mb, this is a Sony error, forcing everyone to download all the patches to date.

I bet my old arse thats zeni doing. If you search teh forums you will find some tales about patching straight from bad slapstic comedies.
  • requin02
    requin02
    ✭✭
    1kb/sec for 15gb ffs I have been stuck on 50h I am going crazy
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol if you could see my gametime already it would say otherwise. I've got to play quite a bit actually.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it is confirmed its only meant to be 500mb, or is it actually 15gb, appreciate a response for zos, before i actually commit to waiting 2 days.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Imperius_Skepta
    Does anyone know if it auto updates? I think I left my PS4 on while I was at work do you think it will already be downloading? Odd question I know lol :)
  • FMarin83
    FMarin83
    Does anyone know if it auto updates? I think I left my PS4 on while I was at work do you think it will already be downloading? Odd question I know lol :)

No, that's one of the other sad problems here. It won't ask you to update until you attempt to login...
    There is no try.
  • Heathenpride
    Heathenpride
    ✭✭✭

That depends entirely on your preference settings @Imperius_Skepta. If you are lucky then you have set it to auto update!

Looking for a good NA PS4 guild that offers a bit of everything? New to the game and lost? Need some guidance and help?
    Look no further, Ebonheart Guild of Shadow has been here since launch and we got you!
    PSN message Heathenpride for an invite.
  • MightyMalloy
    MightyMalloy
    ✭✭
    ZOS EMPLOYEES WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!! Is the patch suppose to be 15GBs or 500MBs?
    are you looking to join a PlayStation 4 EU guild add my PSN: MightyMalloy and send me a friend request Saying Guild! Undaunted!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys. Today’s PS4 patch size is 15.9GB because it also includes patches 01.01 – 01.03. We’ll be posting more information about this later today here on the forums.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • mikey27
    mikey27
    ✭✭
    Ye it should, i was on netflix and it popped up in top left corner " elder scrolls online update downloading" all updates should be auto if your ps4 is on or in Rest mode unless you disabled the features.
    Edited by mikey27 on June 24, 2015 2:42PM
  • slipHAZARD
    slipHAZARD
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys. Today’s PS4 patch size is 15.9GB because it also includes patches 01.01 – 01.03. We’ll be posting more information about this later today here on the forums.

Thank you for the update it's very much appreciated

__---> Just My Opinion <---__
    Console: PS4
    PSN: slipHAZARD
    Server: NA
    slipHAZARD
    LVL 28 AD Altmer Sorc
  • WelshAssassin1987
    Guess I know why they are releasing the 1TB edition PS4. Going to need it at this rate.
    PSN: Welsh_Assassin26

EU Server: Ulfmark Ironwolf - Nord - Stamina Sorcerer - EP
  • mikey27
    mikey27
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the update :)
  • Thumbdunked
    Thumbdunked
    ✭✭✭
    Its a green post with a answer!!! Im giving that a awesome.
  • Hellbound_Syren
    So that means we're re-downloading the original patches or what?

• Kexlar
    Kexlar
    Downloaded Destiny in the sale last night which was 18 gb and a 6gb update file, that took around an hour and a half, this is saying 17 hours. I won't be downloading this patch anytime soon, I have better games to look forward to that can use the HD space.
  • requin02
    requin02
    ✭✭
    So what about increasing the bandwidth FTW?
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I WAS RIGHT WOOOOOOT

Go Gina go Gina you da girl! !!!
  • MightyMalloy
    MightyMalloy
    ✭✭
    You are joking? Another 15gb patch, why is it that xbox are saying 500mbs and we get hit hard with a whopper! Take me years to download it.
    are you looking to join a PlayStation 4 EU guild add my PSN: MightyMalloy and send me a friend request Saying Guild! Undaunted!
  • WelshAssassin1987
    Download slowly chugging away. Only 15 hours left.
    PSN: Welsh_Assassin26

EU Server: Ulfmark Ironwolf - Nord - Stamina Sorcerer - EP