Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

The hardest Lore Books to find.. Can you help?

• Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ebony blade is also due south of coiled path landing in Deshaan. South of th road/bridge right before that little outpost. Next to a tree on the edge of the water.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone found?:

Proposal: Schools of Magic
    House Tharn of Nibenay
    Return to Orsinium
    The Order of the Black Worm.

Got the rest other than these 4
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • robbertijsselsteijnb16_ESO
    I remember that I found the withering in colharbour near the lightless oubliette iirc.
  • hugo.tillierb16_ESO
    @ezareth_ESO : for 'Proposal : Schools of Magic", you can find it in Cyrodiil, few meters north east from Castle Brindle, in a church.

where did you find "Eulogy for Emperor Varen" from History of Tamriel Collection please ? have you find the 3 others too ?
    Edited by hugo.tillierb16_ESO on April 29, 2014 6:41AM
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Hugo. Unfortunately I found a TON of lorebooks before I started really looking for them as I ground to level 50 in Cyrodiil only. I do recall that the trickiest lorebook that I've found to date was hidden extremely well in the middle of a fallen tree trunk inside of Kingscrest Cavern in near the EP starting zones in Cyrodiil. It can be found in the Northeastern part of the dungeon map and you pactically have to have your back to the wall to see it. That may be the book you're looking for, I doubt many people have found it. It's a pretty small cavern (and a great place to grind) so it should be easy to find if you're looking.

Also have you checked the location listed in ESOhead?
    esohead.com/books/278-eulogy-for-emperor-varen

Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • hugo.tillierb16_ESO
    Hello,

Yes i tried today the esohead link without success :(
    I'll check tomorrow the Kingscrest Cavern, thanks a lot
  • hugo.tillierb16_ESO
    arf not the good one :( i saw the tree near spriggans but no book inside, i guess i have it already, thanks for your help
    Edited by hugo.tillierb16_ESO on May 1, 2014 7:23AM
  • dansksikprb18_ESO
    Didn't find anybook in Kingscrest Cavern Either :cry:

I have found all other books except thees 3:
    The All-Beneficent King Fahara´jad
    Eulogy for Emperor Varen
    Return to Orsinium

BTW: is it known whether or not someone has already found all of the lorebooks?
  • CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭
    BTW: is it known whether or not someone has already found all of the lorebooks?

I almost finished collection. Need to find only 3 more lorebooks. Sadly, I can't find Eulogy for Emperor Varen, Civility and Etiquette V. 5: Undead, Soul-Trapping I: An Introduction.

Get addon "Lorebooks" and use /lbreport, copy it and paste in addon comments. It will report all lorebooks missing in addon. This way we can find lorebooks faster and share locations between everyone who use addon. :P

EDIT: Found all lorebooks except Eulogy for Emperor Varen. Info about location of this lorebook would be great. :P
    Edited by CoUsT on May 10, 2014 3:27PM
  • dansksikprb18_ESO
    @CoUsT ✭✭
    Could you tell us where you found "Return to Orsinium" ?
    And yes do share all locations I have been uploading all my "hard to find" locations to him, all i am missing is:
    "Return to Orsinium" & "Eulogy for Emperor Varen"
    The only person I know of who have found "Eulogy for Emperor Varen" are Ezareth, who unfortunetly do not re-call where he/she found the book :neutral_face:

EDIT: the information was uploaded to the addon, sorry for asking questions I could answer myself >__>
    Still need that "Eulogy for Emperor Varen" just like all the rest Q__Q
    Edited by dansksikprb18_ESO on May 10, 2014 8:21PM
  • Keffertjes
    Keffertjes
    ✭✭
    I know ive seen bugged books that where supposed to be on a barrel just glitch in the barrel you could clearly see the light of it.

Know since i aint getting payed for giving feedback i suggest ZOS get to work and start searching. Ah no Srr we are paying 15$ a month to do there job
    Edited by Keffertjes on May 10, 2014 8:38PM
  • dansksikprb18_ESO
    Well I did it I finally found them all, I would guess @Ezareth made it first as he/she already had all "Eulogy for Emperor Varen"
    As"Return to Orsinium" was placed on the Lorebook addon map. :)
    But here is screenshot prof of a full lorebook collection & yes the locations of where to find "Eulogy for Emperor Varen" lorebook since it have been a *** to find :confounded:
    I hope This helps all my fellow lorebook seekers :wink:

Have fun collecting all the books ^__^
  • isT
    isT
    ✭✭
    can anyone please specify location of:
    Return to Orsinium
    The Order of the Black Worm

i presume they are in Cyrodiil
  • NeptuneTide
    NeptuneTide
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to revive an old thread, but anyone recall where to find "House Tharn of Nibenay"? Last lore book I need to find :)
    "It's always a delicious mystery, cracking open a book for the first time." ~ Valaste
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Try this link: http://teso.mmorpg-life.com/lorebooks-locations-map/

It's been a few months, but I think this is the site I used to find all the books. If this is the one in an eastern Cyrodil cave, the cave can be tricky to find.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • NeptuneTide
    NeptuneTide
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the link, @Ourorboros, but that site doesn't have it either. Really, I couldn't find a solid lead on where the book can be found so I put out a reward for it in my guild :smiley: Thanks to my guild mate, I just found it a couple min ago and had to come and post my findings!!!

House Tharn of Nibenay lore book can be found in Cyrodiil. Travel to Kingscrest Cavern (dungeon). Go up the hill so that you're on top of the dungeon and travel east. You'll come across a burned camp with 3 flame atronach's lingering about. The lore book is in front of a burned tent at the rear of the camp. My first screen shot is taken from the rear of the camp, not from me approaching from the east.

It was previously mentioned that there's a lore book IN Kingscrest Cavern. I can't speak to that, but this one is NOT IN the KS Carvern, but east of it :smile: I hope the screenshots help!
    "It's always a delicious mystery, cracking open a book for the first time." ~ Valaste