Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773
We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Wednesday at 3:00AM EDT (7:00 UTC).

Dark Brotherhood Bugs/Problems Patch 2.40

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So far, just doing the first mission of the new guild and roaming around a little, I've encountered:

Bugs:
-magicka draining waaaay faster than usual on my Templar (hah, they reset champion points! :lol: )
-combat music not playing
-voices not matching (my Argonians battle cries are the wrong ones for the female voice selected)
-battle sounds are missing (abilities, clink/clank, explosions, etc)
-the chopping/mining sounds for gathering from nodes are missing
-Templar's charge still fails to launch a lot, even when on level ground and not too far from the target

Problems:
-it's too easy to accidentally have the game switch synergies between Vampire's "Feed" and the DB's "Blade of Woe" if you're tailing an NPC; you then get stuck in a different stage of vampirism for several hours and may lose access to passives helpful to an assassin
Edited by tinythinker on April 26, 2016 1:51AM
Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
(And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So far, just doing the first mission of the new guild and roaming around a little, I've encountered:

Bugs:
    -magicka draining waaaay faster than usual on my Templar (hah, they reset champion points! :lol: )
    -voices not matching (my Argonians battle cries are the wrong ones for the female voice selected)
    -Templar's charge still fails to launch a lot, even when on level ground and not too far from the target

Problems:
    -it's too easy to accidentally have the game switch synergies between Vampire's "Feed" and the DB's "Blade of Woe" if you're tailing an NPC; you then get stuck in a different stage of vampirism for several hours and may lose access to passives helpful to an assassin
    I knew ZoS was going to screw that up, it was obvious that the Blade of Woe and the Vampire Feeding would interfere with one another but then again they made it so its pointless to feed but at least you lose 30 minutes with very vampire ability used so just spam mist form 12 times to change your stage.

Edited by TX12001rwb17_ESO on April 26, 2016 1:53AM
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bugs:

Problems:
    I knew ZoS was going to screw that up, it was obvious that the Blade of Woe and the Vampire Feeding would interfere with one another but then again they made it so its pointless to feed.

Yeah. All the best stuff is Stage 4. It never made sense why you would get weaker when you feed and why you would want to lose the best buffs. Only reason I can see is to take less fire damage/reduce your health recovery debuff. But especially with this patch you want Stage 4 to get/keep *all* of your passives. If there was some way to get back to Stage 4 really quick that would be great.
    Edited by tinythinker on April 26, 2016 1:57AM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the battle music just started working out of nowhere, at least for a while... :open_mouth:

Options