The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

PTS Patch Notes v2.3.1

• uso245
    uso245
    ✭✭✭
    In regards to the memory usage on 64 bit client so far I have had amazing luck so far, wanted to test vet dungeons (where my issue is mainly) but since there was a lack of players on the other night, I at least went to test the AoE situation in Wayrest Sewers dungeon (AoE seems to trigger that issue) and so far amazing.
    My Facebook Page
    My Youtube Channel
    (DC NA Megaserver) Beta Tester
    My Twitter
    Art of Death
    Fate Stay Night

Member since February 2014
    l
    Strategist/Tactician
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just read through the patch notes again and curious did thy not put a minimum distance on ambush/lotus fan? If not that's another thing ZOS failed on
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AOECAPS wrote: »
    Just read through the patch notes again and curious did thy not put a minimum distance on ambush/lotus fan? If not that's another thing ZOS failed on

good point !

But I do not remember that it was ever confirmed to happen

Edited by hrothbern on February 11, 2016 1:13AM
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    hrothbern wrote: »

good point !

But I do not remember that it was ever confirmed to happen
    Ambush spam 2.0
    Dumb I. Saw they increased the snare but lowered the time it doesn't help when you have 5 NB right next to you spamming that crap. @ZOS_GinaBruno @Wrobel why was this gap closer not given the same treatment as every other gap closer in the game? I know you guys have seen people bring this up on the forums
    Edited by AOECAPS on February 11, 2016 1:28AM
  • Millerman34n
    Millerman34n
    ✭✭✭
    Bfish22090 wrote: »
    no changes to any of the balance issues that were modified in the original update?
    looks like the changes we got last week will be here to stay until it goes live

We'll be making some balance changes to abilities in the next incremental (next week) to address some feedback we've seen, and plan on making a forum thread about it in the next day or so you loop you guys in.

DRAGONS BLOOD BUFF PLZ!!
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They already nerfed the hell out of dark cloak so it doesn't remove certain effects and you want them to nerf that as well?

• Alabyn
    Alabyn
    ✭✭✭
    Soris wrote: »
    There are more notes for quests than the actual gameplay. This is test server dudes, we are here to test combat, pvp, ballance etc. Not those stupid quests.

I really appreciate everyone's efforts to clean up the quests before DLC launch!
  • Dk_needs_a_buff
    Dk_needs_a_buff
    ✭✭✭
    Are these patch notes coming to the ps4. Like the same thing?

Also sorc needs a shield stacking nurf and dk needs a huge dmg buff

Cloak definatky needs a nurf

zenimax are just so stupid when it conea to fair gane

• RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    … Seriously ?
    Sors shield stacking, I can't say (don't want a nerf neither a buff, we need to see if the new dot against shield is useful). But for DK's boost ? In the pts, stam sorc have the same problem as every stam player, but magDK are really strong. I don't think they need an another boost (perhaps life-based competence need a boost, but not only DK's one).
    Cloak take a nerf. The new cloak-against-dot mechanism is half a nerf and half a boost (a nerf especially for stamNB, a boost of 100% critical chance for every NB with cloak), and the new anti-stealth mechanism (especially magelight) has nerfed them even better. Let see after real and long testing if it really need an another nerf, but I really don't think so.
  • Alsaroth
    Alsaroth
    ✭✭
    I hope they're doing something about the Necropotence set and maybe they will. It's difficult to say, since there's probably a ton of changes in gear including the changes in the veteran rank system (and also in the summoning tree). What I'd like is mostly for it to be on par with other sets since I like the summoning game play and the Necropotence set is the only truly good set for a pure summoner, with the nice max magicka boosts as well at the 10% magicka boost when having pets summoned. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

Also maybe be able to change the looks on existing gear by using 5-7 pieces of "normal" motif ingredients and maybe 1-3 of the rare ones (dwemer, glass, xivkyn, deadric etc.).
  • urkonse
    urkonse
    ✭✭✭
    idk about sorc...but DK needs HUGE buff to dmg , impossible to solo endgame stuff with dk. and NB.....no cloack nerfs or buff plz...
    Lightning guild is recruiting active players at any level & skill ( PS4 , EU)
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    urkonse wrote: »
    idk about sorc...but DK needs HUGE buff to dmg , impossible to solo endgame stuff with dk. and NB.....no cloack nerfs or buff plz...

no....just no, they are already on the top with their dmg. I think the healing buff of burning embers will also help them in solo-play...but we'll see.
    Noobplar
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destruent wrote: »
    urkonse wrote: »

no....just no, they are already on the top with their dmg. I think the healing buff of burning embers will also help them in solo-play...but we'll see.

The buff to embers is stupid strong. If it goes live anywhere near what it is on PTS, it will be the strongest healing+dps single target ability in the game...... based on what I seen on pts, this could be the strongest heal in the game if spec'd correctly....
    Just don't tell ZOS or they might nerf it before TG hits.
    Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
    F G R Junior - Templar AR26
    This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
    Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
    M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
    RÀGE - R.I.P
  • WalkingLegacy
    WalkingLegacy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno When attempting the new Trial on veteran, members of my group are constantly crashing. Every single person crashes at least 3-10 times per hour. Are you guys aware of this issue? Was anything done about that in this patch?

Yes, we're very much aware. We implemented a potential fix in this patch, though since we were unable to reproduce any of the crashes internally in the first place, don't want to promise that it's actually fixed. We'd love to hear from you (or anyone that previously had issues with the crashing) if you still find it to be an issue with this patch.

Has your team tried logging into the live servers as a team to replicate the issue or any issues that they are unable to replicate on nonlive servers?