Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773
We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Wednesday at 3:00AM EDT (7:00 UTC).

Outlaws armor

ShadowHvo
ShadowHvo
✭✭✭✭✭
Greetings all,

Is there anyone that has found the chest motif yet?

I really fear that they've changed the medium armor from this:
snffpj.png

To this:
fc11b2a090d556b76ad85e0338602ed2.jpg

Can anyone confirm this? God I will forever hate whoever decided to ruin the most amazing armor, in favor of this abomination of an armor. Why must EVERYTHING have a butt/crotch flap on it? They're so annoying and imprectable, one of the many reasons I was looking forward to the Thieves Guild armor that is currently exclusive to few NPC's in the live game.

Please, someone tell me that they did not change the Thieves Guild/Outlaws armor from what it used to be..
Nighren - The Shadow Striker
Leader of Bloodlines
-- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it's just me, but both torsos look the same to me? Don't forget the female character on the promo image has some kind of hood on and possibly different shoulders.
    Options
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The top of the chest is different in the leather straps, and so is the crotch and butt flaps. The original have no flaps on either side, but the new one from the promo material does.

The same goes for the side protections near the single-handed weapon holsters on the hips. The original one is almost non existant, similar to how it should be for such a thief armor. However the promo material shows two big bulky spies, which really goes against the whole thief-theme.
    Edited by ShadowHvo on February 4, 2016 2:22PM
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Options
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Umm even the skyrim thieves guild armor has crotch flaps
    Options
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umm even the skyrim thieves guild armor has crotch flaps

o_O'

thieves_guild_by_haekate-d67nb14.png
    16776-2-1336623637.jpg
    Nov_grayfox.jpg
    670px-Join-the-Thieves'-Guild-in-Oblivion-Step-15.jpg

Thats from Oblivion and Skyrim.

Here is from ESO:
    latest?cb=20150519021349
    fP9QufA.jpg

I would argue more Thieves Guild armors are without crotch and butt flaps.

It just kinda breaks my heart to even imagen Zenimax would destory this awesome medium armor, in favor of that.. Especially since I've been waiting two damn years for it.
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Options
  • Eradrann
    Eradrann
    ✭✭✭
    ShadowHvo wrote: »
    Greetings all,

snffpj.png

To this:

Can anyone confirm this? God I will forever hate whoever decided to ruin the most amazing armor, in favor of this abomination of an armor. Why must EVERYTHING have a butt/crotch flap on it? They're so annoying and imprectable, one of the many reasons I was looking forward to the Thieves Guild armor that is currently exclusive to few NPC's in the live game.

Please, someone tell me that they did not change the Thieves Guild/Outlaws armor from what it used to be..

The top will be the "motif".

The bottom will be a "costume" from the Crown Store.

At least I think...
    Xbox Series X - GT: VintageVinyl450 NA Player on the EU Server (always looking for help with dungeon/job dailies)Main - Eradrann, AD, Wood Elf, Bow/Bow Stamblade, 1500+CP
    Options
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

snffpj.png

To this:

The top will be the "motif".

The bottom will be a "costume" from the Crown Store.

At least I think...

I will love you forever if you're correct.
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Options
  • LaerothKeykalyn
    LaerothKeykalyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

snffpj.png

To this:

This Outlaws motif
    8BOQrmCjMjk.jpg
    Options
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just checked the Craglorn Outlaws Refugee, and the NPC "The Unknownable" still wears the old good classic Thieves Guild armor similar to the very top image. Phew, at least they didn't replace it then, there is still hope..!
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Options
  • LaerothKeykalyn
    LaerothKeykalyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

snffpj.png

To this:

Crafting stations make life easier
    LNn2pinZYPs.jpg
    Options
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

snffpj.png

To this:

LNn2pinZYPs.jpg

Daium.. Then the suspiciouns are correct.. They have given us the updated version..

Welph, there goes my last hopes for this DLC, too bad.
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Options
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like it :-)
    Options
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno

Can anyone of you delightful ladies perhaps get us a clear answer on this? Was the medium thieves guild changed or no for the outlaw motif?
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Options
  • Alp
    Alp
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

snffpj.png

To this:

LNn2pinZYPs.jpg

Could you perhaps take a picture of the medium pants icon? I am kinda curious about how it looks.
    Options
  • LaerothKeykalyn
    LaerothKeykalyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alp wrote: »
    Greetings all,

snffpj.png

To this:

LNn2pinZYPs.jpg

Could you perhaps take a picture of the medium pants icon? I am kinda curious about how it looks.

py-D4fVxGyA.jpg
    Options
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe this was the motif I got off a delve boss, chests actually. I don't want it, if anyone does on NA lmk and I'll mail it.
    PC NA - EPHS
    Options
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will gladly take it, @NovaShadow my handle is @ShadowHvo ingame, just like here on the forums.
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Options
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will gladly take it, @NovaShadow my handle is @ShadowHvo ingame, just like here on the forums.

Ok. I'll mail it a little later when I log on.
    PC NA - EPHS
    Options
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

snffpj.png

To this:

LNn2pinZYPs.jpg

Daium.. Then the suspiciouns are correct.. They have given us the updated version..

... No, that's the old version.

You can check out the icons in better quality here:
    dbnuBo1.jpg
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
    Options
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    Greetings all,

snffpj.png

To this:

LNn2pinZYPs.jpg

dbnuBo1.jpg

NovaShadow is so kind as to send me the chest motif a bit later, so I can test it out properly and get my final answer.

I really really REALLY hope it is the old chestpiece that appear when I wear it.. But we'll see.
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Options
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

snffpj.png

To this:

LNn2pinZYPs.jpg

dbnuBo1.jpg

NovaShadow is so kind as to send me the chest motif a bit later, so I can test it out properly and get my final answer.

I really really REALLY hope it is the old chestpiece that appear when I wear it.. But we'll see.

I'm in there now, you're on NA right? Just confirming cause your @ name doesn't come up in the drop down and I wanna make sure before I send it.
    PC NA - EPHS
    Options
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NovaShadow wrote: »
    Greetings all,

snffpj.png

To this:

LNn2pinZYPs.jpg

dbnuBo1.jpg

I'm in there now, you're on NA right? Just confirming cause your @ name doesn't come up in the drop down and I wanna make sure before I send it.

Yes, I am on the NA PTS. The name is "@ShadowHvo" or "Have-No-scales", though @ShadowHvo should be the safest bet. If you send it as a mail all should be well.
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Options
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

snffpj.png

To this:

LNn2pinZYPs.jpg

dbnuBo1.jpg

Yes, I am on the NA PTS. The name is "@ShadowHvo" or "Have-No-scales", though @ShadowHvo should be the safest bet. If you send it as a mail all should be well.

Your inbox is full. :neutral:
    PC NA - EPHS
    Options
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

snffpj.png

To this:

LNn2pinZYPs.jpg

dbnuBo1.jpg

Well thats awkward, I just cleaned it out this morning to ensure there was enough space.. o_o

Ehm, perhaps we need to trade? I'll be able to log into the game in around a 3 hours and 30 mins time, is that cool?
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Options
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

snffpj.png

To this:

LNn2pinZYPs.jpg

dbnuBo1.jpg

Well thats awkward, I just cleaned it out this morning to ensure there was enough space.. o_o

Ehm, perhaps we need to trade? I'll be able to log into the game in around a 3 hours and 30 mins time, is that cool?

Sure, which faction are you so I know which one to log on to.
    PC NA - EPHS
    Options
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

snffpj.png

To this:

LNn2pinZYPs.jpg

dbnuBo1.jpg

My only PTS char is on the Ebonheart Pact at the moment.
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Options
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

snffpj.png

To this:

LNn2pinZYPs.jpg

dbnuBo1.jpg

My only PTS char is on the Ebonheart Pact at the moment.

Ok cool.
    PC NA - EPHS
    Options
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To this:

To me it looks like the left one could be the Heavy Armor Version.
    Atleast if i recall the crafting preview right, since i dont have my Char copied to pts right now.

Or u get it in Crown Store SOOOOON ^^
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think the first screenshot of you is the Thieves Guild costume that everyone gets, at starting of the thieves guild quest line
    Options
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    I think the first screenshot of you is the Thieves Guild costume that everyone gets, at starting of the thieves guild quest line

No, it is not. The costume you get is a varient of the light armor.
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Options
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright everyone! We got a final answer!

Thanks to the amazing @NovaShadow, I could finally lay little peace in my concerns about the outlaw motif.

Here is a showcase of the craftable Outlaw Chest Motif, dyed with the colours: Black, White and Red.
    OutlawChest_zps4ecg6y9d.jpg

So yes, the Outlaw craftable style IS the old set we know from the live game, however they did add a buttflap and crotchflap.

While I am sad they decided to add a buttflap and crotchflap, I am quite glad they didn't ruin the entire piece, and kept it good like the old.
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Options