Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Crown Store Items (pictures and more)

• Deltia
    Deltia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steel Shriek.
    In-game @deltiasgaming | deltiasgaming.com for Elder Scrolls Online [ESO / TESO] Guides
    "It's a good day to be alive"
  • Deltia
    Deltia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steel Shriek
    In-game @deltiasgaming | deltiasgaming.com for Elder Scrolls Online [ESO / TESO] Guides
    "It's a good day to be alive"
  • cesmode
    cesmode
    ✭✭✭
    Love your class videos. Thanks for posting this as well. I know there are going to be people that will immediately split hairs and call the potions pay to win. I dont think they will have that big of an impact.
  • Cendrillion21
    Cendrillion21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Deltia. Looking forward to 1.6.
    Campos de oro
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deltia wrote: »
    Steel Shrek

Fixed. :wink:

latest?cb=20120624061647

What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Well I'm still not impressed with the costumes. The wedding dress is especially a letdown. It's a peasant blouse/chemise, a waist cincher and a skirt. It just happens to be white. Basically, it's bad Ren Faire wear. And then they do a colored version of it. Meh! It's cool that they're giving us some favorite looks from the game itself but the only costumes that they've actually made especially for the store... not impressed. I hope they do better in future.

Absolutely nothing on this list looks good, did they fire their good artists or something??
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I'm still not impressed with the costumes. The wedding dress is especially a letdown. It's a peasant blouse/chemise, a waist cincher and a skirt. It just happens to be white. Basically, it's bad Ren Faire wear. And then they do a colored version of it. Meh! It's cool that they're giving us some favorite looks from the game itself but the only costumes that they've actually made especially for the store... not impressed. I hope they do better in future.

Absolutely nothing on this list looks good, did they fire their good artists or something??

So you're not ready to load up on Crowns and run amuck?

At this point, I kind of wish they had the Crown Store from day one. That way it would have been part of the overall design of ESO and not something shoehorned in.

I am going to get the Lionguard set though. That's kind of kickin'.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad you're shriekingly excited to have no new content and instead you're getting cosmetic garbage... I mean it's not even nice cosmetics.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lionxoft wrote: »
    I'm glad you're shriekingly excited to have no new content and instead you're getting cosmetic garbage... I mean it's not even nice cosmetics.

Cool. Don't buy them.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Planning on getting the plate set and the ninja-type costumes. Guar mount and guar & panther pets. I'll hang on to the rest of my crowns for the new DLC. Been subscribed non-stop since beta/5-day early release - should have a few left over.
    [Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
    THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
    Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
    Pst/email for info/invites.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Planning on getting the plate set and the ninja-type costumes. Guar mount and guar & panther pets. I'll hang on to the rest of my crowns for the new DLC. Been subscribed non-stop since beta/5-day early release - should have a few left over.

I dunno man... let's see

Guar is 1300
    Panther Pet 700
    Guar Pet: 400
    Lion Guard set: 700
    Rogues Pack: 700

All together that's 3800 Crown. You'll get 100C per month subscribed + 500C for the "box", so that'll be about 1600C total, probably. Unless you're going to sub after the Buy to Play switchover or you have some remaining months on your time you will not have enough Crown to buy what you want. You won't even have half of what you need.

And players like you should have enough to start them out. As it stands you will have to choose between your Guar mount and a combination of pets and armor sets.

This kind of highlights how paltry the 100C per month is... I have a thread discussing this very thing: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/147119/100-crowns-for-each-prior-month-for-subscribers/p1
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »

54d00a083f166.png
    I'm not looking forward to those costumes in the game at all. Goodbye immersion.

Is that the Lady stone behind you? If yes then well done! :P
    Edited by LMar on February 9, 2015 7:08AM
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool. Don't buy them.

You failed to see the point.

Want to take bids on how much new content will have been or will be released Nov 2014-Nov 2015?
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool. Don't buy them.

Want to take bids on how much new content will have been or will be released Nov 2014-Nov 2015?

Cool. Don't pay for ESO Plus.

Capitalism is neat, because it let's you vote with your wallet. Don't like it? Don't pay money for it. This isn't a tough concept.
    ----
    Murray?
  • BlueIllyrian
    BlueIllyrian
    ✭✭✭

Cool. Don't buy them.

Capitalism is neat, because it let's you vote with your wallet. Don't like it? Don't pay money for it. This isn't a tough concept.

The neater thing is that him, me and few others will be able to mooch off for free while you pay for us, best of all you will enjoy our company in game and on the forums.

No need to thank us.
  • BlueIllyrian
    BlueIllyrian
    ✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »
    Elloa wrote: »

54d02ce0260d5.png

I guess it's a question of taste! I do LOVE my wedding dress! Look how gorgeous, how stunningly beautiful, how graceful and pure is my character in this dress! I'd certainly marry her, wouldn't you?

54d00a083f166.png
    I'm not looking forward to those costumes in the game at all. Goodbye immersion.

I would hit it.
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool. Don't buy them.

The neater thing is that him, me and few others will be able to mooch off for free while you pay for us, best of all you will enjoy our company in game and on the forums.

No need to thank us.

I'd rather just have new quality content within the next year. I'd gladly pay for that.