Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Crown Store Items (pictures and more)

Deltia
Deltia
✭✭✭✭✭
I've finished collecting all the screen shots and details from the crown store. It's here which I'll try to upload some images so if you don't want to visit my site you can see here.

http://deltiasgaming.com/2015/02/02/elder-scrolls-online-crown-store/

Welcome to our Elder Scrolls Online Crown Store post for all the latest in ESO Cash Shop. The Crown Store is currently on the Public Test Server (not live in game) and these items are meant for preview purposes and may change before or after the launch of Patch 1.6.

http://youtu.be/VnsqBesk7XA

***NOTE*** We do not know what the conversion rate of Crowns to Currency. So all the prices listed are in “crowns” NOT USD amounts.

Table of Contents
  • Quick List
  • Bundles
  • Consumables
  • Costumes
  • Mounts
  • Pets

Quick List

What we know so far about the Crown Stores is:
  • Bound to player
  • Can be use through Collection User Interface on every character on your account
  • Price undetermined
  • Once purchased, added to collections and a notification
  • Your item will be greyed out if you purchase to prevent re-purchasing

Bundles

Digital Imperial Edition Upgrade – 2100 Crowns
Starter Bundle -Includes 20 Crown Health, Crown Magicka & Crown Stamina potions, Piebald Destrier Mount and The Whiterun Wolfhound Pet- 1500 Crowns

Consumables
  • Crown Health potions (20 items) 200
  • Crown Stamina potions (20 items) 200
  • Crown Magicka Potions (20 items) 200
  • Crown Soul Gems for (20 items) 200
  • Crown Repair Kit for (10 items) 400

Costumes

Armored Knights Pack Bundle 700 (includes 3 costumes below)
Knight of the Flame
Lion Guard Knight
Lion Guard Elite
Stealthy Rogues Pack Bundle 700 (includes 3 costumes below)
Naryu’s Assassin’s Armor
Crafy Leria’s Thief Outfit
Covenant Scout Costume
Tribal Shamans Pack Bundle 700 (includes 3 costumes below)
Tree-Minder
Black Marsh Keeper
Valenwood Spinner
Woodland Scouts Pack Bundle
Breton Ranger Costume
Jaqspur Costume
Dominion Scout Costume
Woodland Scouts Pack
Chef 400
Black & Maroon Dress 400
Draugr Polymorph 1000
Royal Court Jester 700
Wedding Dress 700

Mounts

White Mane Horse 900
Piebald Destrier 900
Dapple Gray Palfrey 900
Tessellated Guar 1300
Banded Guar Charger 1300

Pets

Housecat 400
Alik’r Dune-Hound 400
Bantam Guar 400
Striated Pony Guar 400
Whindhelm Wolfhound 400
Striped Senche Panther 700

Bundles

COMSUME.png

Digital Imperial Edition Upgrade – 2100 Crowns

Digital Imperial Edition Upgrade - 2100 CrownsDigital Imperial Edition Upgrade – Includes all the perks of the Digital Imperial Edition. Ride as a proud Imperial alongside a familiar friend (2,100 crown).

Starter Bundle -Includes 20 Crown Health, Crown Magicka & Crown Stamina potions, Piebald Destrier Mount and The Whiterun Wolfhound Pet- 1500 Crowns
CrownsStarter Bundle -Includes 20 Crown Health, Crown Magicka & Crown Stamina potions, Piebald Destrier Mount and The Whiterun Wolfhound Pet- 1500 CrownsStarter Pack – Make adventuring a little easier at any level with a suite of potions, a faithful hound, and a horse to ride.

Consumables

COMSUME.png

Crown Health Potion by 20 for 200 Crowns
Crown-Health-Potions-Consumable.jpg

Crown Stamina Potion by 20 for 200 Crowns

Crown Magicka Potion by 20 for 200 Crowns
Crown-Magicka-Potion-Consumable.jpg

Crown Soul Gem (400 Crowns)
Crown-Soul-Gem-Consumables.jpg

Crown Repair Kits by 10 (4oo Crowns)
Crown-Repair-Kit-Consumables.jpg

Costumes

Costumes-Picture.jpg

Armored Knights Pack Bundle 700 (includes 3 costumes below Knight of the Flame, Lion Guard Knight and Lion Guard Elite)

Knight of the Flame -(one of three from Armored Knights Pack Bundle 700 Crowns)
Knight-of-the-Flame-Costume-Male.jpg

Lion Guard Knight - (one of three from Armored Knights Pack Bundle 700 Crowns)
Lion-Guard-Knight-Costume-Male.jpg

Lion Guard Elite - (one of three from Armored Knights Pack Bundle 700 Crowns)
Lion-Guard-Elite-Costume-Male.jpg

Stealthy Rogues Pack Bundle 700 (includes 3 costumes below (Naryu’s Assassin’s Armor, Crafy Leria’s Thief Outfit and Covenant Scout Costume)

Naryu’s Assassin’s Armor - (one of three costumes from Stealthy Rogues Pack Bundle 700 Crowns)
Naryus-Assassins-Armor-Costumes-Male.jpg

Crafy Leria’s Thief Outfit
Crafty-Lerisas-Thief-Outfit.jpg

Covenant Scout Costume - (one of three costumes from Stealthy Rogues Pack Bundle 700 Crowns)
Convenant-Scout-Costume-Male.jpg

Tribal Shamans Pack Bundle 700 (includes 3 costumes Tree-Minder, Black Marsh Keeper, and Valenwood Spinner below for 700 Crowns)

Tree-Minder - (one of three costumes from Tribal Shamans Pack Bundle 700 Crowns)
Tree-Minder-Costume-Male.jpg

Black Marsh Keeper - (one of three costumes from Tribal Shamans Pack Bundle 700 Crowns)
Black-Marsh-Keeper-Costumes-Male.jpg

Valenwood Spinner - (one of three costumes from Tribal Shamans Pack Bundle 700 Crowns)
Valenwood-Spinner-Costume-Male.jpg

Woodland Scouts Pack Bundle

[img]Breton Ranger Costume - (one of three costumes from Woodland Scouts Pack http://deltiasgaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Breton-Ranger-Costume-Male.jpg[/img]

Jaqspur Costume (one of three costumes from Woodland Scouts Pack Bundle 700 Crowns)
Jaqspur-Costume-Male.jpg

Dominion Scout Costume (one of three costumes from Woodland Scouts Pack Bundle 700 Crowns)
Dominion-Scout-Costume-Male.jpg

Chef’s Outfit (individual purchase BoE and account bound for 400 Crowns)
Chefs-Outfit-Male.jpg

Blacksmith Costume Male (individual purchase BoE and account bound for 400
Blacksmith-Costume-Male.jpg

Draugr Polymorph 1000
Draugr-Polymorph-Costume-Male.jpg

Royal Court Jester Costume Male (individual purchase BoE and account bound for 700 Crowns)
Royal-Court-Jester-Costume-Male.jpg

Wedding Dress Costume Male (individual purchase BoE and account bound for 700 Crowns)
Wedding-Dress-Costume-Male.jpg

Mounts

White Mane Horse Mount (individual purchase for 900 Crowns)
White-Mane-Horse-Mount.jpg

Gray Yokudan Charger (individual purchase of 900 Crowns)
Gray-Yokudan-Charger.jpg

Piebald Destrier Mount (individual purchase for 900 Crowns)
Piebald-Destrier-Mount.jpg

Dapple Gray Palfrey Mount (individual purchase for 900 Crowns)
Dapple-Gray-Palfrey-Mount.jpg

Tessellated Guar Mount (individual purchase for 1300 Crowns)
Banded-Guar-Charger-Mount.jpg

Banded Guar Charger Mount (individual purchase for 1300 Crowns)
Pets
Banded-Guar-Charger-Mount.jpg

Pets
Housecat Pet (individual purchase 400 Crowns)
Housecat-Pet.jpg

Alik’r Dune-Hound Pet (individual purchase 400 Crowns)Alikr-Dune-Hound-Pet.jpg

Bantam Guar Pet (individual purchase 400 Crowns)
Bantam-Guar-Pet.jpg

Striated Pony Guar (individual purchase 400 Crowns)
Striated-Pony-Guar.jpg

Windhelm Wolfhound (individual purchase 400 Crowns)
Windhelm-Wolfhound.jpg

Striped Senche-Panther (individual purchase 700 Crowns)
Striped-Senche-Panther.jpg
Edited by Deltia on February 3, 2015 3:50AM
In-game @deltiasgaming | deltiasgaming.com for Elder Scrolls Online [ESO / TESO] Guides
"It's a good day to be alive"
  • Gemseed
    Gemseed
    ✭✭✭
    Kudos Deltia. Well done sir.

I will add that given a sub's 1500 crown stipend, I feel pretty confident with the current pricing.
    Edited by Gemseed on February 3, 2015 3:32AM
  • Athas24
    Athas24
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks a ton for the info, pictures etc! That helps a ton!
    ...OverTwerked & Underpaid.
    Rajaat04 in game @Athas24 on forums
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I'm still not impressed with the costumes. The wedding dress is especially a letdown. It's a peasant blouse/chemise, a waist cincher and a skirt. It just happens to be white. Basically, it's bad Ren Faire wear. And then they do a colored version of it. Meh! It's cool that they're giving us some favorite looks from the game itself but the only costumes that they've actually made especially for the store... not impressed. I hope they do better in future.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seriously hope they don't go the SWTOR route and start selling recolors of different outfits and calling it new.

That pisses me off to no end. Check out this awesome new costume! It looks just like the last one you had... I know but this one's black.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • YstradClud
    YstradClud
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deltia wrote: »
    Pets
    Housecat Pet (individual purchase 400 Crowns)
    Housecat-Pet.jpg

Striped Senche-Panther (individual purchase 700 Crowns)
    Striped-Senche-Panther.jpg

As a cat lover in real life these are a must have for me.

• Hawk269
    Hawk269
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for doing all of this. Really appreciate it!!!
  • Dcaliber
    Dcaliber
    ✭✭✭
    So I assume its 1$=100 crowns.
    I hope they start adding heavy armor costumes.
    "Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination"
    -Mark Twain
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yep . Is there any reason everyone shouldn't use only The Jester costume everywhere while riding guars?
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    To be honest i believe price would be high but the seems ok and i also love fact that you can make preview in game both with and without helm show to bad you can't buy anything on PTR at the moment but still it look good with Crown Store it is simple and easy to navigate.
    Edited by Wolfshead on February 3, 2015 6:01AM
    If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity
  • Snowstrider
    Snowstrider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does Mount customization work in 1.6 ? i know they changed mount stats but can you still have armor,straps and saddlebags on them? And does it change on the guar too?
    Also i am really happy we finally get something else then DUll Horses! :) Now looking forward for more mounts!
  • Dux042
    Dux042
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the info. :)

I was also curious on how the stats for the mounts would be?

And can you feed them?
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope they add the dye system with costumes, like they said they hoped they would be able to do at some eso live episode.

Covenant scout costume looks amazing!

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Well I'm still not impressed with the costumes. The wedding dress is especially a letdown. It's a peasant blouse/chemise, a waist cincher and a skirt. It just happens to be white. Basically, it's bad Ren Faire wear. And then they do a colored version of it. Meh! It's cool that they're giving us some favorite looks from the game itself but the only costumes that they've actually made especially for the store... not impressed. I hope they do better in future.

54d02ce0260d5.png

I guess it's a question of taste! I do LOVE my wedding dress! Look how gorgeous, how stunningly beautiful, how graceful and pure is my character in this dress! I'd certainly marry her, wouldn't you?

• Snippit_Thomas
    Snippit_Thomas
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the information.
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for going to the effort of doing this, much appreciated

PS. Your looking good in that wedding dress, whats your number? :wink:
    Edited by Titansteele on February 3, 2015 11:02AM
    Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elloa wrote: »

54d02ce0260d5.png

I guess it's a question of taste! I do LOVE my wedding dress! Look how gorgeous, how stunningly beautiful, how graceful and pure is my character in this dress! I'd certainly marry her, wouldn't you?

It will look better on my Orc.
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

54d02ce0260d5.png

It will look better on my Orc.

</3 :'(
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of work went into the OP. Good job, and hopefully folks will give you the recognition you deserve!
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Like, wth would we do without you Delt...
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

54d02ce0260d5.png

I sense the RP is strong in this one
    EU | PC | AD
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks a bunch for this, as someone who doesn't have access to the PTS it's quite handy to see the upcoming store.
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
    Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
    Casually stalking the forums
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

54d02ce0260d5.png

54d00a083f166.png
    I'm not looking forward to those costumes in the game at all. Goodbye immersion.
    Wololo.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »

54d02ce0260d5.png

54d00a083f166.png
    I'm not looking forward to those costumes in the game at all. Goodbye immersion.

Yeah, I hate when humor and cross-dressing get in the way of a good time!

Oh, wait...
    ----
    Murray?
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same, felt like I was wearing some flabby unshapely white curtain with laces. Not very flattering for the figure, made my template look burly. Probably looks better on a male character lol. But I did like the Draugr and Jester costume a lot. Other bundles where all right, like your average disguises I guess (cant have to many of those).

Really hoping for more creative, edgy and well-fitted outfits in the future though.

Than there's the Guar mounts, making me feel a lot better after wearing that ugly dress. Probably the best thing in the PTS Crown store right now :heart_eyes:
  • drzycki_ESO
    drzycki_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    LOVE the wedding dress! Thank you for the pictures and info! I will get the dress and maybe a panther but nothing else interests me.

Edited to add: I wish we could change hair styles and colors. I would pay for that.
    Edited by drzycki_ESO on February 3, 2015 1:51PM
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    54d00a083f166.png

Looks like a normal night in Brighton to me

EU | PC | AD
  • rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    54d00a083f166.png

Looks like a normal night in Brighton to me

Lol for some reason I see this being worn by sheargorath or how ever you spell that gods name is spelled
    Edited by rynth on February 7, 2015 2:28PM
    When asked what he would do for a Klondike bar. Grand Moff Tarkin said "why I would blow up Alderaan."
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In you first peek at crown store video at marker 2:46 What style armor is your character wearing?
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain