Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What the Oblivion Happened to Light Armors?

• Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's the option for beer?
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
    Options
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    etherin77 wrote: »
    i can agree with this post, but on a lighter note... is that Shakira in the second last pic?

Nope. It's a Skyrim character with nexus mods.
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
    Options
  • Catflinger
    Catflinger
    ✭✭✭
    Aeradon wrote: »
    Sounds great! Picture time!

The Primal belt was also a random drop. The Bosmer shoulders match the look OK, I guess. The rest doesn't but what can you do? ;)

7vRDsqB.jpg

Options
  • Kayira
    Kayira
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just let us craft jerkins and everythign is fine. I am slowly getting really sick of the robes.
    EU PC
    In Game Tag: @Silthoras

Raid Mains: Warden and Templar Heals
    DDs: Mag Sorc and Mag Necro
    Options
  • Locke_ESO
    Locke_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The principle reason you dont have extremely complicated armours is due to this being an MMO. The more textures and armours there are the worse the performance. That said tunics seems an obvious addition.
    Options
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Catflinger‌ OMG they even let you show your full sleeves! That's so unfair!! Nerf Primal!!

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Options
  • milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While we're at it, Light Armor desperately needs some tunics, simple breeches with shorter, more open legs, and a few (more or less) bare-chested looks.
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skyrim's default robes annoyed me, as did the Archmage's poncho.

It was the *only* model that most enchanted robes came in and the best preenchanted robe in the game looks like a rain suit.

I dont craft in Skyrim. Adds challenge using only what can be bought or found. Result? I look bad.

And most armor mods bothered me.
    Options
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sakiri wrote: »

It was the *only* model that most enchanted robes came in and the best preenchanted robe in the game looks like a rain suit.

I dont craft in Skyrim. Adds challenge using only what can be bought or found. Result? I look bad.

From what you say. I assume you played too much Nord characters?

Options
  • Amsel_McKay
    Amsel_McKay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catflinger wrote: »
    Sounds great! Picture time!

The Primal belt was also a random drop. The Bosmer shoulders match the look OK, I guess. The rest doesn't but what can you do? ;)

7vRDsqB.jpg

Why are your graphics set so low?
    Options
  • HandofBane
    HandofBane
    ✭✭✭✭

Nightasy's Hmm What To Wear mod. Some minor crafting involved, but it's the most customizable armor mod out there for the game. Base body armor is crafted with an invisible model, then you mix and match whatever armor pieces you want the appearance of, that give no armor value at all (only the base armor of the body piece). You can add in standard dropped gloves/boots/helms to the mix as well, and have the full option spread from ultra skimpy on through massive mixed plate.
    Options
  • SeinSchatten
    SeinSchatten
    ✭✭
    I want ADEC Body for ESO. :disagree:
    Options
  • Catflinger
    Catflinger
    ✭✭✭

low-end computer.
    Options
  • Amsel_McKay
    Amsel_McKay
    ✭✭✭✭✭

low-end computer.

All the armor looks fluffy when on low settings... its a weird side effect I guess
    Options
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanna my armored strings as in (put here any Korean MMO name)!!!!1111oneleven
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭

From what you say. I assume you played too much Nord characters?

Actually, no. My Skyrim characters are mostly Dunmer and Khajiit.
    Options
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While there are light armour jerkins that drop (rarely), only being able to craft light armour robes sucks. Unless I find something really awesome, my characters all wear crafted sets that I make for them. I don't like the robe, because I like to be able to see the pants that I made for my characters (well, I'm OK with having 1 of my characters in a robe for the sake of variety). Because you can only craft robes, I've got a sorcerer wearing a medium armour jerkin even though I'd prefer her to be in all light armour.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
    Options
  • isengrimb16_ESO
    isengrimb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still want to make something like this:

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/172/f/f/Piccolo___Commision__by_2D75.jpg

Mmf. Anyway, that one's without the cape and his headgear (but I like his headgear, I'm sure his entire outfit - sans cape - could be a Redguard style?) I would aim a sorcerer for that sort of set in heartbeat.

Options
  • Catflinger
    Catflinger
    ✭✭✭

low-end computer.

All the armor looks fluffy when on low settings... its a weird side effect I guess

Tbh, my computer isn't that bad although the graphics card is better suited for photo retouch and than for gamimg (a variety of Radeon.) I was a bit taken aback to see it posted in the thread. It doesn't look nearly as bad in-game. My settings are on medium and high; I simply have all of the fancier lighting effects off as I find that my frame rate suffers if I turn them on.
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not a fan of primal personally but yeah. Problem I have with cloth armor is it starts looking like its actually made out of leather or vinyl later. Stiff and shiny.
    Options
  • Strigoimare
    I currently have no problem with Light Armor. Could it have more variety? Sure. But that's applicable to everything in life.
    Options
  • isengrimb16_ESO
    isengrimb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But we'd just like to be able to craft man-clothes, and not just girly-dresses.

I'm female, I hate dresses, and skirts. Don't wear them myself, and I certainly don't expect my manly male characters to put up with them.

Also, as far as video games go, we've been trained - "FOOLSSS! Kill the one in the dressss!"

Hell, I still peg the guy in the dress first. I'll run up to him and stab his face as hard as I can, repeatedly (even on my ranged guy). Caveat - this only goes for video games. I don't give a damn what you want to wear in public IRL, as long as you're not hiding your eyes or face.

I just don't want my guys being cross-dressers who look like healers. Even if I am a healer, I sure as hell don't want to look like one. Tamriel has never heard of the Geneva Convention, and medics are fair game here.

Edited by isengrimb16_ESO on May 26, 2014 6:47PM
    Options
  • Jim_McMasterub17_ESO
    Nexus Mods.
    5696-1-1344782150.jpg
    tumblr_m9pg67QBXZ1r52j56o1_500.jpg
    2959649-1365252024.jpg
    34432-1-1365192742.jpg
    38053-2-1373207233.jpg
    25324-1-1362261836.jpg
    48652-2-1386618274.jpg
    1620-1-1322319270.jpg

I can't both click awesome & agree with your post? ...demmit..
    Options
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nexus Mods.
    5696-1-1344782150.jpg
    tumblr_m9pg67QBXZ1r52j56o1_500.jpg
    2959649-1365252024.jpg
    34432-1-1365192742.jpg
    38053-2-1373207233.jpg
    25324-1-1362261836.jpg
    48652-2-1386618274.jpg
    1620-1-1322319270.jpg

I can't both click awesome & agree with your post? ...demmit..
    lol you don't have to, cause knowing exactly how much you want this is enough, brother.

Options
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

In the fridge
    Options
  • Lovely
    Lovely
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like bacon. It's fat and greasy and disgusting :(
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But we'd just like to be able to craft man-clothes, and not just girly-dresses.

I'm female, I hate dresses, and skirts. Don't wear them myself, and I certainly don't expect my manly male characters to put up with them.

Also, as far as video games go, we've been trained - "FOOLSSS! Kill the one in the dressss!"

Hell, I still peg the guy in the dress first. I'll run up to him and stab his face as hard as I can, repeatedly (even on my ranged guy). Caveat - this only goes for video games. I don't give a damn what you want to wear in public IRL, as long as you're not hiding your eyes or face.

I just don't want my guys being cross-dressers who look like healers. Even if I am a healer, I sure as hell don't want to look like one. Tamriel has never heard of the Geneva Convention, and medics are fair game here.

When Im out and about I play the hands game.

Go out with someone else. Watch peoples hands. Count wristwatches. Compare numbers.

One of a few situational awareness games I like.
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AngryNord wrote: »

In the fridge

Does Norwegian beer taste better than the fish?

Please say yes.
    Options
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

In the fridge

Please say yes.

Both Our beer and Our Fish taste good :P
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In the fridge

Please say yes.

Both Our beer and Our Fish taste good :P

You and Sweden have this fixation on disgusting fish dishes so Im afraid sometimes.

And whomever thought surströmming and lutfisk were good ideas needs to take a long walk off a short pier.

Blech.
    Options